X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Working my trademarks up

Go down 
+8
Morbiddistruction
DieHard
DANTE
Dark Ryder
TheSentinel
QuanBeast
kangjagal
Jade
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Working my trademarks up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up - Page 2 Empty6/18/2008, 3:54 pm

Don't you get the figure 4 a lot earlier than the Ankle Lock? I remember having figure 4 long before I had the Ankle Lock. Also, you probably have the SharShooter by now as well. It's still one of my favorite submission moves. Quick question though, I checked and couldn't really find it but the Crippler Crossface isn't available right?

Anywho, the losing streak, as I'd like to call it, happens a lot to tech wrestlers. I've been through for almost all the levels. I would have a bad week and lose practically 80% of my matches and then I would have half a week of good wrestling. That's why my wrestler score have been fluctuating from 38k-39k. I hate it though because I just leveled up some of my stats and now I'm going through people like nothign again and I don't really want to reach level 12 yet. I feel like once I get to level 12 I will be buried at the bottom. But as to your losing and the long stat leveling, use your exp and buy some Advance techs. That should level off the offset of long level up times. At least that's how I deal with it.

I'm also taking a break from leveling up my tech stats. I'll try and level up the others 1-2 levels and then move back to the tech but int he meantime, I would use my exp to learn or level up my advance techs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up - Page 2 Empty6/18/2008, 4:49 pm

A normal person would lol. I didn't level up my power grappling all that much but I have a 36 block is also why since I got the Vertabreaker first. I've had sharpshooter since I was a level 5 because of that so it's helped alot along the way. But when I reach tech stat of 45, I will have all the outside moves available, ankle lock, figure 4 and a bunch of other DD moves to play with so I can change around my build with way more damaging moves than I have now and that's only in the Tech. Class. I am still running of my 7% DD increaser that's helped me alot but when I up that later and my rage, I hope to be a force in the upcoming levels since I have broken the top 150 in level 8 already and have been intentionally trying to lose to lower my rank lol.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up - Page 2 Empty6/19/2008, 2:15 am

You continually amaze me Jade, I can't wait til I am able to challenge you to see how I stack up. Damn you have a lot of FE's though. The whole time I have played this game, I don;t think my money has ever reached that much except for the first couple of days when I did the tutorial.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up - Page 2 Empty6/19/2008, 3:19 am

ahahah jade your score has been going through the roof it wasnt too long ago when you were barely above 20k
Lately my luck has been changing since ive been versing strength wrestlers more and winning alot of titles. Altough you say alot of technique wrestlers lose alot, I always lose to them. There submission moves always lowers my health and stamina by heaps.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up - Page 2 Empty6/19/2008, 4:37 am

Dante> Actually I saved all the FE's for a while now, mostly only entering tournaments I know I would win saving up my TP also that way. I was going to buy more entrances, but once I get my class moves that do big damage I like to put some levels on it, and from the looks of it, I will be leveling up a few moves so I just want to make sure I have the required funds to do so lol. And I was actually to go and challenge you, but you moved to level 11! LoL, unless I get forced to move up to level 9 i'll be at level 8 for a little bit hopefully.

Dominator> LoL, if we can chain submissions we have a better chance of winning, but I should rephrase that as I lose alot since the rest of my build is not yet rounded out and resists do a pretty good number on me and of course they always challenge me lol.

I figure since the level 8 master is (Jin the tech?) that they will own me if I do make it that far before I want to so it really doesn't matter if I move up lol, but at least there are fewer and fewer level sitters the higher level you go up, so I will be able to put my TP's to use to have a good chance to win a bunch of tournaments and earn more money Smile Since I am sitting on 50+ TP's at the moment since I don't use them unless I can earn decent amount of money for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working my trademarks up   Working my trademarks up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Working my trademarks up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2