X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danny Young - Electric Feel

Go down 
+3
Olli Thorn
John Deep
Danny Young
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty
PostSubject: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/30/2010, 1:45 pm

~Electric Feel by MGMT begins as a slip is shown of Danny Young as a child with his younger brother practicng wrestling an a large trampoline~
~The clip changes to Danny Young making his debut on the indie scene under the name Danny Danger before moving on to his XFE debut~
Song: Ooh girl, shock me like an electric eel. Baby girl, turn me on with your electric feel.
~The song continues as it shows Danny Young nearly defeating Wodka for the young gunz title~
~It continues to show Danny and Wodka teaming on seperate occasions and taking multiple titles from John Deep and his partner~
~Danny and Wodka have their move Xfe causes pain locked on John Deep as they win their 7th level 12 tag team titles~
Song: This is what the world is for, making electricity.
~The cinematic continues with different pictures of Danny's changing images~
~The clip looks like it's about to end as it goes into an instrumental part of the song until 'Do what you feel now, electric feel now' continuing it with Danny standing with his arm raised until the song finally finishes~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/30/2010, 2:04 pm

I don't know what is this for ... if for "punish" me don't waste your time I done with you.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 8:04 am

It's not for you dumbf***.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 8:06 am

Guys, what the.... What is the problem?
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 8:08 am

I don't understand what the problem is, but I believe he thinks my RP is centered around him, it's hilighting my career, and since I have won tag titles from you with wodka as my partner, I don't really see a problem, it's just the truth.
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 8:17 am

The problem is that I don't want him to post anything about me, cause most of it is lie.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 8:21 am

Oukkayh... I can understand not wanting a mention about the in-game matches, it's not really fair to mention them in RP's
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 8:32 am

i'm sorry, but I didn't know that you weren't allowed to post about ingame matches, and how is most of it lies, ask wodka, we have teamed for the best part of the year and have beaten you and your partner on multiple occasions.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 8:35 am

Last edited by Danny Young on 10/31/2010, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 8:37 am

I'm sorry about not being clear.... You can post about in-game stuff, me and Pitbull post about it as well, I just recommend considering what is cool with the people you mention in the RP's
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 1:00 pm

People follow the fed, not the other in-game stuff. If this RP gets aired, the fans aren't going to have a clue where this comes from and it won't make any sense. In game stuff and in fed stuff are 2 totally different things.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 2:53 pm

I agree with Playboy on this 100%. Your Wrestling Game matches are nothing when it comes to the fed. They only they thing they are important for when it comes to a fed is making you better, getting your more entrances and finding people for you to feud with because you guys have good matches.

I am going to find a different time to stand on a soapbox and rant at some issues I see but for the most part I just don't understand some of the things I see for rp's or peoples issues with others.
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty10/31/2010, 5:29 pm

Danny Young wrote:
i'm sorry, but I didn't know that you weren't allowed to post about ingame matches, and how is most of it lies, ask wodka, we have teamed for the best part of the year and have beaten you and your partner on multiple occasions.

You maybe beat us multiple but every time we win it again. Stop behaving like a child.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty11/1/2010, 3:09 am

i think both danny and you john need to take a chill pill since this is just a game guys.. and this roleplay should probs get scratched. you have enough anyway danny
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty11/1/2010, 3:58 am

In a way you could use ingame stuff and claim it was from a house show, however becareful because you can't mention anyone outside of the fed and it's probabbly best to ask the person you mention before hand as it may clash with the fed storyline (ie, my ingame tag partner is Boobinator, but it would not make sense to mention that in the fed).

Personally I would just say you and Wodka beat John Deep at a house show once as opposed to mentioning the level 7 tag titles and saying you beat them many times which makes no sense.

Example
Danny Young: "I am facing John Deep tonight and I am confident that I will win because I already beat him last month in a tag team match at a house show in Denver".

Thats just an example, but again your best talking it over with the person you mention first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Young - Electric Feel   Danny Young - Electric Feel Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny Young - Electric Feel
Page 1 of 1