X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A contract renewed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A contract renewed Empty
PostSubject: A contract renewed   A contract renewed Empty6/12/2008, 7:36 pm

*The scene comes back from a commercial break showing the XFW arena packed with fans as GM The Sentinel and the Vice GM DANTE are standing in the middle of the ring at a table set with various papers*

The Sentinel "Welcome back from a slight commercial break folks! We had to set up the arena just right since as you know a few of our XFW stars contracts have run out"

:The crowd boos as DANTE motions for them to quiet down some before raising a microphone to his mouth:

DANTE "But tonight we have one of our first resignings back to the federation. You know her as "Miss Pi Beta Phi" :the crowd starts to cheer a little: "The Athletic Angel" :the cheers grow a little louder: and "The Sorority Girl" :The camera's focusing on both of them in the ring start to shake from the cheers:...Jade!!"

*Suddenly "Barracuda" (Live 1990 edition) cues up on the sound system in the packed arena as Jade, Kristen, & Teresa come out to cheers. All three are wearing low rise Lucky Jeans, Jade's black XFW "Miss Pi Beta Phi" t-shirt that is tied in a knot in the front, Jade has her trademark 2003 Triton Hat on, 2008 D&G womens black mesh sneakers, black D&G aviator sunglasses, & their trademark Victoria's Secret Angel Wings. They stand in the middle of the center stage before posing in their infamous 2003 FHM magazine cover pose before going down the rampway. Jade, Kristen & Teresa slide into the ring as Jade takes a microphone given to her by DANTE as Teresa & Kristen stand next to her holding two bags*

Jade "Thank you Sentinel and DANTE! Now how else would I resign back to the federation if it wasn't in front of all of the XFW fans!?!? :The crowd roars in cheers as she waits for them to calm down: Now if you can just kindly tel me where to resign The Sorority Girl would be glad to do it!!!!"

:The Sentinel marks an 'X' on the bottom half of the paper and hands her a black pen. She motions to him 'No' before getting a pink pen from Teresa and signs the bottom of the paper:

Jade "And now, to show my appreciation for everybody in attendance, those of you lucky enough to grab one can get a Authentic Signed black XFW Jade Shirt!!"

:All three of them reach into the bag that Kristen is holding and start throwing shirts to the crowd and then turn to The Sentinel and DANTE:

Jade "And you two get the first and second posters from the printing press signed by me!"

:Teresa hands her the other bag before Teresa and Kristen get out of the ring and hand David Hood and Matt Scott autographed T-shirts as Jade unrolls the posters as the camera zooms on them before giving them to the GM and the Vice GM who look surprised:

((If I have a match this week, either The Sentinel or DANTE can announce that I will have a match and it can start here otherwise you can just use the following to close out))

David Hood "Well now, it looks like 3 shades of lipstick on our T-shirts Matt. Matt..?"

Matt scott ":clutching the shirt: Yes, lipstick..."

David "Okay...it seems that my colleague is just as surprised as I am...maybe even more. I wonder what else surprises the GM and Vice GM have for us tonight!"

*The scene ends as Jade, Kristen, & Teresa make their way to the back giving high-fives to the fans before DANTE & The Sentinel retreat to the back*

((I have been trying to cut them down, let me know if this is a good length on rps, and I'll try to keep most of them around this length for shows Smile ))
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

A contract renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A contract renewed   A contract renewed Empty6/12/2008, 8:16 pm

(I like it, looks good.)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A contract renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A contract renewed   A contract renewed Empty6/13/2008, 4:28 am

((Now that we know the match, the other contestants could maybe play from this promo like maybe wondering where their contracts are and it happens to be us 4 standing in the ring eventually, and The Sentinel or DANTE could huddle together, look back at us and see that there is 4 of us, and make a surprise tag-team match on the spot. And depending on which side wins a storyline could come from it if someone doesn't yet have one))
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

A contract renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A contract renewed   A contract renewed Empty6/13/2008, 2:58 pm

Good spot. This might be a good chance to use a picture of your poster. Like insert the pic of the poster when you distribute it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content

A contract renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A contract renewed   A contract renewed Empty

Back to top Go down

A contract renewed
Page 1 of 1