X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince's Call Out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince's Call Out! Empty
PostSubject: Vince's Call Out!   Vince's Call Out! Empty10/25/2010, 9:55 pm

~Boom the sounds of thunder ring trough out the arena. Vince Noir's theme song starts up. The crowd is mixed in chants. A lot of boos and some chanting the Mods entrance~
~Vince makes his way to the ring looking like hes got something on his mind. Vince climbs into the ring and asks for a mic~
Matt Scott: "Oh boy look who it is the guy who can't beat anyone the one and only King of the Mods Vince himself...What a joke."
~Vince hears Matt and shrugs it off~
David Hood: "Oh come on Matt, give the guy a chance, hes still young."
Matt Scott: "That's no excuse for the way he performs in the ring."
Vince Noir: "Alright you two enough!"
David Hood: "Watch it Matt, he will come down and beat on you."
Vince Noir: "Alright everyone as you well know I have not had a good past season and I'm out here to put an end to my losing streak by calling out an opponent that I believe I can handle, not what the powers that be have been putting me up against, you may well as know him as Wodka."
~The crowd goes wild chanting both names as Vince stands in the middle of the ring with a big smile on his face~
Matt Scott: "Did you just here what he said I can't believe what I'm hearing he must be out of his mind to be calling him out what do you think, David?"
David Hood: "Well I think we could have a good match here if Wodka is willing to face him."
Vince Noir: "Alright everyone just calm down no match has been confirmed as of yet but I would like this to happen and I'm leaving this up to you Wodka are you man enough to step up to the challenge? So bring your self out here and tell me what your answer is, I'll be waiting."
~Vince drops the mic and leans on the rope awaiting a response from Wodka with the crowd starting to chant Vince Vince Vince~
Matt Scott: "Yeah right, he would not give him the time of day."
David Hood: "I don't know Matt, I think he may answer him and I hope it goes well for Vince he needs this in a bad way."

Well maybe you guys can use this and maybe Wodka if you wanna take this to the next step be my guest I would love a feud with someone
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Vince's Call Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince's Call Out!   Vince's Call Out! Empty10/26/2010, 5:43 pm

~The X-tron comes alive~
Wodka: "Well Well Well if it isn't mister "wah wah" Vince Noir."
Wodka (in an under tone say's): "I dare you to take my candy."
~Wodka smiles as he brushes his hand though his hair~
~Wodka stands up and turns to the camera~
Wodka: "You see Vince baby, since I have come back I am the measuring stick! You want to be someone...you got to beat the best...without taping out!"
~Surrounding Wodka are three girls with Blond, Black and Red hair~
Wodka: "You will get your chance Kid!"
~Wodka smiling now~
Wodka: "Don't run too far because I will come calling and when that happens, be ready!"
Back to top Go down

Vince's Call Out!
Page 1 of 1