X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoF call for negotiations (XFW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty10/4/2010, 9:40 am

~State of Flux come out to a mixed reaction from the crowd as the members, excluding the boss come out to the ring~
Maria Menounos: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, State of Flux!"
David Hood: "State of Flux is back again?"
Matt Scott: "Why can't these idiots just stay away? Don't they realise XFW is Destiny's show?"
David Hood: "I don't think they care."
Matt Scott: "And that proves my point. They're idiots."
~The crowd is standing in a mixed reaction to the group, who don't seem to mind it and some members even smiling at the reception as Jay goes over to pick up a mic and the rest of the crew picking a spot in the ring~
Jay Thorn: "Yes indeed. State of Flux is in the house again."
~The crowd is incited into a louder response, which puts a grin on Jay's face~
Jay Thorn: "Go ahead. Get it out of your system. We have all night if we have to."
~As the crowd slowly dies down, Jay gets down to business~
Jay Thorn: "You see, last week State of Flux stepped on some toes and got some wheels turning. And in the process we might have made sure that Destiny if anything isn't exactly our friend."
~The crowd boos at the mention of Destiny with Jay nodding at the reaction~
Jay Thorn: "So you've heard of them. Yeah, well.... To be honest, we don't exactly like them either because they are power hungry (censored)s who have inserted their heads up managements ass to make sure all the attention is on them. And that is against everything this group was founded to fight for. So you could say that since we're out to fight management, and Destiny is playing the politics if you know what I'm saying. Their kinda hanging out a bit too close to management, and that makes them in a way... our enemy."
~The crowd shows their appreciation for the group for a change~
Jay Thorn: "So I guess that is another addition to our impressive list of enemies. And even with all these numbers, that means we might get strecthed a bit thin in numbers. But theres an old saying...."
~Jay takes a deep breath and seems to be contemplating on whether or not to say it as the crowd is in a hushed silence~
Jay Thorn: "....The enemy of my enemy... is my friend. And both management and Destiny do have an enemy. So while we don't want to join that enemy, we want to make sure that there is no bad blood between us and them."
~The crowd is booing as they realize who Jay is talking about~
Jay Thorn: "So I would like to call out at this time an old friend. A mentor of mine. Worthy, would you please come down to this ring and talk to me?"
David Hood: "Jay calling out Worthy? This could end up in an explosion."
Matt Scott: "I hope so. We'd get rid of all these pests and Destiny wouldn't even have to lift a finger."

(Worthy, your up)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty10/4/2010, 10:42 am

~Worthy makes his way to the entrance ramp surrounded by the other Rebel Nation members~
Worthy: "If you got something to say to me then you've got something to say to the whole crew, but I will agree with you on one thing as we both share a common enemy and we at Rebel Nation don't trust anyone in XFE... including you lot!!"
~The crowd cheer as Rebel Nation led by Worthy make there way into the ring and the two rival groups stare at each other~
David Hood: "Looks like business is about to pick up."
Matt Scott: "Yeah Sentinels business and I bet he's loving this."
Jay Thorn: "We both have the same goal, so lets put our differences aside and call a truce between our groups?"
~Jay Thorn extends his hand and Worthy hesitates for a while, then shakes Jay Thorns hand~
Worthy: "We are giving you lot a pass, but don't get in our way."
~Worthy and Rebel Nation leave the ring whilst the crowd boo because they thought the two groups were going to fight~
Matt Scott: "Worthy and his group of anti-XFE extremists have no loyalty to the company and for State of Flux to shake hands and make a deal with them is a slap in the face to everyone here in XFE as they have just made a deal with the devil and as far as i'm concerned it's a disgrace."
David Hood: "I hope State of Flux know what they are doing as I don't trust Rebel Nation one bit."

Last edited by Worthy on 10/4/2010, 11:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty10/4/2010, 10:50 am

~Jay smiles to himself as he watches Rebel Nation leave before he and the rest of State of Flux leave as well~
David Hood: "This has got to be one of the last things either Destiny or Sentinel wanted to see happening tonight."
Matt Scott: "Oh, come on. This doesn't change the fact that Destiny is the greatest force in this company and neither group can do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty10/4/2010, 11:54 am

Why would we climb into the ring just to leave.... is something missing here?
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty10/4/2010, 11:56 am

Well, I was thinking of us talking about a truce more but you guys came in, we agreed to not get in each others way and you left. So not really.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty10/4/2010, 11:58 am

Things are f'd up at work... I didn't see most of Worthy's post until I refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty10/4/2010, 12:00 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty10/4/2010, 12:21 pm

DieHard wrote:
Things are f'd up at work... I didn't see most of Worthy's post until I refreshed.

I removed that part then Olli replied to the bit I removed, so I put it back in.

I was trying to make it look like we made a truce whilst at the same time keeping that "we hate everything and everyone in XFE" thing going and make it look like we don't trust each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoF call for negotiations (XFW)   SoF call for negotiations (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

SoF call for negotiations (XFW)
Page 1 of 1