X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detroit Celebration Squad (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Detroit Celebration Squad (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Detroit Celebration Squad (XFA)   Detroit Celebration Squad (XFA) Empty10/13/2010, 8:32 pm

Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the NEW XFE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!! Jay and Pitbull, the D.A.S!!"
~The crowd jumps to their feet in an ovation as Jay and Pitbull make their way out in their street clothes and the tag team title belts firmly on their shoulders~
Brandon Routh: "Well, here's two guys that after all the struggling to make it into the actual title match and after the ultimate gamble have fulfilled their goal when they won the tag team titles at All or Nothing."
Reggie Miller: "A lucky win when they needed it. A shame though, I was looking forward to these to idiots being gone."
Brandon Routh: "Would you lay off them for a while Reggie? They fought tooth and nail to earn that shot and went through hell in that title match and in my books, after chasing those titles since Super Force II, they have earned those titles."
Reggie Miller: "A couple of losers working hard don't make champions. It just makes hard working losers."
~Jay and Pitbull make their way to ringside and hang next to a fan with a sign saying "FINALLY" and a picture of the D.A.S after their win at All or Nothing before stepping into the ring and posing on the turnbuckles with the titles high. After posing for awhile, they get a mic from ringside and stand in the middle of the ring~
Jay Thorn: "Last wednesday...Was All or Nothing."
~The crowd goes wild at the mention of an awesome show~
Jay Thorn: "We saw three titles change hands. We saw a career end. We saw two guys practically kill each other in Hell in a Cell. And we saw two warriors, two champions go to war in an epic."
~The crowd continues to cheer in respect to the athletes and the matches at All or Nothing~
Jay Thorn: "And we saw my brother Joel and I put everything on the line. And in the end...We didn't just walk away. We walked away...WITH...IT...ALL!!!!"
~Jay and Pitbull hold the tag team titles high above their heads as the crowd is going wild. After taking their moment, Pitbull takes the mic and waits for the crowd to listen~
Pitbull: "What you see in this ring are not just two guys that randomly decided to team up. This is not a team that was thrown together and decided 'oh, we're a team? Then let's go after the tag titles'. What you see are two brothers that have dreamed of being the tag team champions since we were kids. What you see is two brothers that after thousands of matches, years of dreaming and a bloody, sweaty trip to the very depths of hell and back have finally fulfilled our dream!!"
~The crowd cheers at the brothers with a "Thorn" chant breaking out as the brothers look on with tears in their eyes~
Pitbull: "And we want to take this time to thank every single man, woman and child who supports us for that. Without the Army, there would be no Murder City Machine Gun. There would be no Pitbull. And we certainly wouldn't be standing here as your Tag Team Champions. So thank you."
~The crowd continues to chant for the Thorns as Jay takes over~
Jay Thorn: "Now, we realise that now the target is on us and we have to represent. We're ready when the potential challengers are. But before we get to that, we want to talk about our detractors. You see, there are some people who have said we're no-talent losers who will never make it since day one. And those people help us make ourselves that much better. And we thank them too, so we want the most vocal one of them to come in this ring and shake our hands. Reggie Miller, if you don't mind."
~Jay motions for Reggie to come into the ring while Pitbull holds the ropes open~
Reggie Miller: "M-Me?"
Brandon Routh: "I guess the brothers have heard you and want to personally thank you for the extra motivation."
~Reggie takes off his headset and cautiously climbs in the ring with the brothers while Jay hands his title belt over for Pitbull to hold and sticks his hand out for Reggie to shake~
Jay Thorn: "Thank you for giving us a reason to improve, Reggie."
~Reggie looks at Jay's hand and then at his face and back at the hand and as he is about to shake it, Jay slaps Reggie across the face, turning him around. The crowd cheers and starts to chant for Jay as Reggie turns back around~
Jay Thorn lifts Reggie Miller on his shoulders, crossing his legs and spins him off, driving Reggie Miller down to the mat neck and shoulders first, executing a Shock Drop!!!
~The crowd goes wild as Pitbull gives Jay his belt back and they have their signature smirk across their faces, looking down at Reggie, who's writhing on the canvas. Pitbull kneels with the mic to Reggie's side as Reggie is holding his neck~
Pitbull: "Idiot, you should have just stuck with hockey."
~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play again as the brothers leave the ring with the titles held high~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like the brothers have not changed with the title win and are as unpredictable as ever. But I guess after everything, Reggie had it coming. Also, the Thorns seem ready to defend their titles. Can't wait to see who will step up to challenge the new champions."
Back to top Go down

Detroit Celebration Squad (XFA)
Page 1 of 1