X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview Empty
PostSubject: Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview   Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview Empty10/7/2010, 7:10 am

~A video plays on the X-Tron from last Wednesday on XFW~
David Hood: "Ladies and gentlemen we now go backstage to Jill Wagner for a interview with Mr_Fabulous."
~The crowd in the audience Boo as the cameras go to the interview~
Jill Wagner: "Thanks David, I'm standing here with a very upset Mr_Fabulous. Mr_Fabulous you seem to be upset with the out come of the match between you and Milo, what seems to be the problem? To me it seems Milo had you beat fair and square but after the match bell rang you and Malkyto decided to...well lets say nearly kill the guy, what happened? What made you snap?"
Mr_Fabulous: "Jill, I've been here for a bit now. I've shown what I'm capable of and Milo, who did beat me in the ring, beat a rebel nation fighter. He humiliated me by winning and he thought he was going to get off with bragging rights, well he had another thing coming...Rebel Nation stick together!!"
Jill Wagner: "Yes but, you nearly broke the guys arm with the Fabulous Rushing Armbar and all the time Malkyto was helping...do you really think that was called for?"
Mr_Fabulous: "Called for? Oh that's right, we should be good employees shouldn't we? Yeah, I saw the replay of the fight and heard what David and Matt said, because you all bend over for Sentinel and his goons, but that doesn't mean I do. I'm nobodies servant. I do my own thing, that's why I'm a Rebel. Worthy knew it, that's why he got me on his side and I'm so happy I did. You lot are so far up Sentinel's butt, if you or anyone else doesn't like it well you can shove it. Put it this way, next time I cross paths with Milo I will break that arm of his clean off."
Jill Wagner: "Mr_Fabulous, you really think you will beat Milo next time you meet? He really got you good."
Mr_Fabulous: "Milo beat me in this match but that was only this match. I've beaten better than him and won, so yes, Milo if your listening, you and me, this is far from over and this interview is now over so get out of my way. I've got bigger fish to fry...long live Rebel Nation!"
~The crowd boos as Mr_Fabulous leaves~
Matt Scott: "Well David, I'm not really sure whats got into Mr_Fabulous lately. When he first joined XFE the crowd loved him, now it seems Rebel Nation have turned him into...well a Rebel. I guess time will tell."
David Hood: "Well ladies and gentlemen, I think we haven't heard the last of Mr_Fabulous and Rebel Nation. I can only guess it isn't going to be good."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview   Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview Empty10/7/2010, 9:46 am

I like it nice work.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview   Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview Empty10/8/2010, 6:04 am

cheers mate Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview   Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr_Fabulous vs MILO after the match interview
Page 1 of 1