X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For The New People

Go down 
+5
slugger
Worthy
TheSentinel
Olli Thorn
Argo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/22/2010, 6:08 pm

Hey I remember when I joined that I was looking to find out what was all going on Storyline wise on the show. Lucky for me I got some help from people and it really gave me a place to jump in. Right now in XFE our last season was a very big season and I see it as the start or landscaping for a great storyline. So I (being somewhat bored today) am going to give you all a quick rundown of what is going on...(I warn you I know more about certain things than others and might have my views on it and not 100% what is happening)

Ownership : During his match with Booinator last season The Sentinel reliquished his role with XFE to go after the Extreme Fight Championship. Now who will be taking over as the Chairman and leader of XFE and the General Manager of XFW.

XFE World Heavyweight Champion: After holding the belt for almost a year Argo was recently defeated by the 2011 Lord of Mayhem Winner Gobeer who cashed in his title match last season after Argo had just recently defeated Pat Booker and Bosero in a handicap match. Gobeer made history that night becoming a Triple Crown Champion and the Lord of Mayhem but how long can Gobeer hold the belt and how long before Argo comes back for the World Championship?

Aggression Title: This belt is held by the Simply The Best. After using State of Flux to win the belt the group has recently broken up but Simply The Best remains the Champion. Last season STB manged to take advantage of a chaotic Title match to retain his belt over former champion Jesse Blue. What is next for STB with no State of Flux behind him and who will step up next to challenge the champion.

XFE World Tag Team Titles: With the splitting of shows the Thorns have been stripped of the Tag Belts leaving them open. Tag Teams will be looked at to step up.

Universal X Title: Da_One holds this belt with the backing of his group Rebel Nation. Last Season he mangaged to pick up a win over Big Fatty V to retain the Universal X belt. Now XFW has a new influx of talent and the champion has many new challengers so who will be the next to step up and challenge Da_One and his Rebel Nation?

Extreme Fight Championship: Booinator holds this belt and is now what seems to be an alliance with himself and Aggression Champion STB. Last season The Sentinel gave up his Chairmanship of XFE in order to get a match with Booinator but in the end Boo seriously injured the head of Sentinel and retained his title. It seems at the end of last season however that The Thorns are looking to get back at their former State of Flux allies and Booinator being a champion holds a large target on his back.

XFE Young Gunz Champion: In an exciting 4 way match at Chaos N Mayhem Tom Bryan won the Young Gunz title defeating 2 other top contenders and then champion Danny Young. The Orginal Young Gunz are almost all gone now and Tom Bryan looks to take the division into the new year (fed year) with tons of momentum but who will step up and take on the champion with Super Force hanging in the balance?

Destiny: Gobeer, Pat Booker, Bosero, Big Fatty V and Amber Destiny. The group at the center of much trouble and chaos in XFE Destiny has been around since Gobeer joined XFE. The group has caused many problems and has held numerous titles since its formation. With it's mastermind leader Gobeer at the helm and an Alliance with The Sentinel, Destiny seemed ready for a long dominate run at the top of XFE. Da_One however took out The Sentinel and Courtney Day took over as General Manager of the show and announced quickly that she would not put up with Destiny's antics anymore. Destiny and Courtney feuded for awhile and Courtney went out to get Justin Alsop to help her take down Destiny. But her idea came out poorly when at Stable Warfare the group revealed the Justin Alsop was the newest memeber of the group when he turned on Team Courtney to help Gobeer get a win. However this was only a setup to get Gobeer to agree to a match Destiny vs Career match. Gobeer managed to get the victory and keep Destiny together with help from newest member and former rival Big Fatty V. The group has continued its ways since ending the career of Justin Alsop. Most recently Gobeer pulled off an impressive night by winning the 2011 Lord of Mayhem and The World Title in the same night. But how will the group manage to keep power and the belt with the new look regime coming in?

State of Flux: Simply the Best and Boobinator. This group seems to be on the outs now with the leaving of many members at the end of last season but it also appears that STB and Booinator had this planned the entire time looking to make this all about the two of them since the start.

Rebel Nation: Da_One, Malkyto, Cassandra Cain, Mr_Fabolous and Ace Pantera. A group focused on taking down XFE. It was originally formed by Worthy but after a change in feelings he was forced out of his position by Da_One. Rebel Nation is a group of extremely talented and dangerous wrestlers. The group now holds the Universal X belt and while the objection of ending XFE once and for all still seems to be a primary goal also ruining Worthy and any allies of his seems to have taken a top priority for the group. After adding gold to the group what is next for Rebel Nation and can anyone stop them from inevitably ending XFE once and for all?

Well people I hope this helps out. Feel free to look around at Championships, Awards and General Chat for any other information you might want. Any questions just ask.

Updated 3-29-2011

Last edited by Argo on 3/29/2011, 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/22/2010, 6:39 pm

Very nice round up there, Argo. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/22/2010, 7:22 pm

Great work Argo.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/23/2010, 3:23 am

Nice Summary Argo, I'm so posting this on our Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/23/2010, 4:16 am

lovin this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/23/2010, 4:23 am

superb job Argo, wish you would make a thread for all the shows we have as a reporter... like summerize it up it would be great to read
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/23/2010, 7:17 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
For The New People 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/23/2010, 9:26 am

That about sums it up...

Nice work. A lot of thought...
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/23/2010, 9:40 am

Cryl wrote:
superb job Argo, wish you would make a thread for all the shows we have as a reporter... like summerize it up it would be great to read

or if your on Facebook I could ad you as admin of the XFE page and you can post them there.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/23/2010, 5:30 pm

Worthy wrote:
Cryl wrote:

or if your on Facebook I could ad you as admin of the XFE page and you can post them there.

yea that would be very nice Smile
Keep the page updated and would give me a reason to log in and read it
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty8/24/2010, 2:29 am

It's always been updated Cryl and it's got a new look and the new trading cards too.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty2/16/2011, 4:02 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty2/17/2011, 11:50 pm

great job again argo xD
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty2/18/2011, 12:27 pm

This is indeed very helpful to me(and just everyone else).
Back to top Go down

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty3/15/2011, 4:10 am

wow really great work Champ ;-) I wasn't now that you World Champion since last Super Force ;-]
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty3/29/2011, 9:22 pm

Updated for all the new people to check out if I missed something sorry. If you have any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty3/30/2011, 2:26 am

;-] Glad to heard that about myself ;-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For The New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: For The New People   For The New People Empty

Back to top Go down

For The New People
Page 1 of 1