X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10 Empty
PostSubject: Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10   Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10 Empty8/2/2010, 10:47 am

~Jill Wagner is standing backstage in front of a XFE logo with a mic in her hand~
Jill: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Justin Alsop."
~There is a mixed reaction from the crowd heard as Justin steps into the picture. He has his trademarked smirk already on his face and looks very confident~
Jill: "Justin. Tonight you go one on one with the Serious One, Serious Pat Booker. How are you feeling?"
~Justin looks around slowly before answering~
Justin: "You ask me how I'm feeling? Of all the questions you could ask me, you ask me how I'm feeling. You truly are a piece of work Jill."
~Jill looks blankly at Justin who continues~
Justin: "The past two weeks, my mind has been focusing on one thing. The attack on me after my tag team victory over Destiny reminded me off my past. My underhanded tactics against the likes of "The Natural" Jesse Blue, my brother Jeremy Alsop and even Slugger, who never really fully recovered from injuries he received from our clashes."
Justin: "Unlike Destiny however, I didn't have the power of The Sentinel behind me. There was always going to be a backlash. The Sentinel didn't want me there to begin with. Back when he was giving the fans what they wanted. Now, he hides behind Destiny, faking injury. So to me, in order to get to The Sentinel again, I have to go through Destiny."
Jill: "Didn't Courtney hire you to take care of Destiny?"
Justin: "Courtney is just your typical female. What she wants, she thinks she can get. It may have been true that she signed me, but she doesn't know my ultimate goal. Destiny is just a contractual agreement Courtney and myself agreed on upon my return. My ultimate goal is to become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion and finally rid us of The Sentinel."
~At this time Justin looks up~

(This is for one of the following to interrupt.....Gobeer or Argo.)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10   Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10 Empty8/2/2010, 4:22 pm

Familiar Voice: "A contractual agreement, huh?"
~The camera zooms out a bit as Gobeer walks into the picture all alone for a change. Gobeer is dressed in his wrestling gear with the Universal-X Title over his shoulder. Justin and Gobeer lock eyes in a stare down~
Gobeer: "That is funny. Because when I stand here looking into your eyes I see something so much different."
~Justin nods at Gobeer sarcastically as though he wonders what Gobeer sees~
Gobeer: "I see a man that wishes he would have been able to join a group like Destiny. A group that not only has the back of one another but also has the support of XFE Management so that he might have been able to rule this company as we have done."
~Justin begins to glare at Gobeer~
Gobeer: 'I see a man that knows next week at Stable Warfare, that he will teaming up with 3 nobodies against a well oiled, fully functioning, unbreakable machine and in the end he will find out what the rest of this company already knows, and that is that no one or no group can stop what I have formed with Destiny."
~Boo's can be heard from the crowd as Gobeer and Justin continue to glare at each other~
(back to you)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10   Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10 Empty8/3/2010, 8:23 am

Justin: "Is that a fact? You see, if I had my way, I would destroy you on my own. But Courtney wants me to have partners and have this so called "Anti-Destiny" group take you out once and for all. I don't want you feeling too bad about this but when I finish you off, it will be on my own terms."
~Justin inches closer to Gobeer's face~
Justin: "And when I finish you off, then I will proceed on to my next mission and become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~Justin turns and walks away leaving Jill with Gobeer~

(If you want to add anything Gobeer, feel free to.)
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10   Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10 Empty8/3/2010, 8:56 am

~Gobeer looks at Justin as he walks away before getting a big evil smirk on his face and turning and walking the other way. As the image is left with just Jill Wagner there the camera fades back to the ringside area~

(I like it and think we should keep it simple like this.)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10   Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10 Empty8/3/2010, 9:03 am

Exactly what I was thinking!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10   Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Face to Face RP for XFE 04/08/10
Page 1 of 1