X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roster organization....

Go down 
+2
DANTE
DieHard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Roster organization.... Empty
PostSubject: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/8/2008, 4:17 pm

I believe one thing we need is to ensure a roster balance between face and heel characters.

Now that I think about it, it certainly appears that we have plenty of heel-acting characters (myself included) without much faces. Perhaps a published list of sorts so we all can have a look. If this is the case, some of us could switch role types to achieve the balance.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/8/2008, 4:46 pm

Sentinel and I encouraged everyone to put on their wrestler info whether they are a heel or face. I also asked these to be included in the tag team/stable thread but some forgets and some just doesn't care. I guess those wrestlers could be set to face if they don't care. In wrestling, it's really hard to be a face because you want to be bad ass but also not do anything would cross that line of face and heel.

I have been considering a heel turn since a heel Vice GM is a bit more entertaining but we do lack face wrestlers so I'll stay with that for a while.

What i was considering though is, since there isn't any face stable, as a Vice GM I could rally up the face wrestlers we have to go against a heel stable who is trying to take over XFW. That's one way of having a stable match or having a tag team and single match from each stable and having a heel-stable fight a face-stable without actually making one. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/8/2008, 5:11 pm

Yeah, I like that stable idea you have.

I just thought that an organization of the faces and heels in the roster might help out a bit in organizing shows and kind of give us guys some idea as to who we should be going after and who we should be helping out, so to speak.

But, like you said, it's fantasy wrestling. And, I must admit, it is an awful lot easier to play the heel... but it might be hard to get in-ring promos involved regularly in the show writeup if the crowd is supposedly booing all the time.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/8/2008, 5:34 pm

I do think it will be helpful and I'll try to make a list but like I said, I would have to base it on the wrestlers who has posted in the "wrestler info" section and when I was looking to tie-up some storylines it was difficult because most doesn't state whether they are a face or heel or some just say they could go either way.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/8/2008, 7:06 pm

Yeah, I see myself as both. Just depends on the promo or the match. What I've been doing in matches is trying to put the same level or close levels together so that it is a fair fight. That's my whole focus right now, make sure that everyone has a fair chance to win.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/8/2008, 7:53 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
Yeah, I see myself as both. Just depends on the promo or the match. What I've been doing in matches is trying to put the same level or close levels together so that it is a fair fight. That's my whole focus right now, make sure that everyone has a fair chance to win.

Absolutely understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/8/2008, 10:08 pm

Wow I had this exact same idea written to post last night but was gonna ask if anyone has the exact ratio between faces/heels.

If need be I could try a face turn cos I don't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: face/heel   Roster organization.... Empty5/8/2008, 11:16 pm

as far as me, my tag team, and my stable matches, I dont care if we go as face. we wont cheat unless it is in response to someone cheating against us. as for individual matches I can not speak for anyone else in the stable, just the stable as a whole for our matches together.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/9/2008, 5:19 am

I had an idea were the guys who use to be in wcwa vs the other guys in XFW (sort of like ecw originals against new breed) and we can use wcwa now that its gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: s force   Roster organization.... Empty5/11/2008, 6:32 am

That would be a good idea and i wou8ld be x force all the way that lower scum is gone hail x force
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/11/2008, 6:36 am

TheDominator wrote:
I had an idea were the guys who use to be in wcwa vs the other guys in XFW (sort of like ecw originals against new breed) and we can use wcwa now that its gone

Great idea
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/23/2008, 7:22 am

TheDominator wrote:

Could we base this in the next ppv?
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/23/2008, 12:04 pm

hhhhmmmm... Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil clown cyclops pirat tongue @ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty5/23/2008, 7:02 pm

We will see about the next PPV. We do have the ball rolling on it though.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster organization....   Roster organization.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Roster organization....
Page 1 of 1