X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny backstage...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny backstage... Empty
PostSubject: Destiny backstage...   Destiny backstage... Empty6/24/2010, 10:51 pm

~The camera goes backstage and we see Gobeer looking at the Universal-X Title, while Big Cop is sitting down next to Amber discussing something. Pat Booker and Bosero are now in wrestling gear and working on something as well. After a little bit Amber looks to Gobeer~
Amber: "Hey Gobeer, when do you think I will be able to get a title match and win?"
Gobeer: "Who knows Amber but it will come, you just have to be patient we all know that we are all destined for greatness here in XFE."
Big Cop: "Yeah it takes some time winning this Young Gunz Title was not an easy thing for me but now that I got it I have learned so much and improved even more."
Amber: "Well I am looking forward to getting a chance at some title some time and being a champion. It will be an exciting time for me."
~Amber smiles and looks at the Young Gunz Title sitting behind Big Cop for a quick second. Big Cop realizes it and looks like he is going to say something but stops. After a few seconds Bosero looks over to Gobeer~
Bosero: "So about Justin tonight?"
Pat Booker: "Bosero he is a serious challenge but even if he gets lucky and beats you tonight he will never be able to stop Destiny as a whole. He knows the only reason he beat me at Guilty Conscience was the fact I was not prepared for him and if we ever fight again I will finish him."
Bosero: "Well tonight if nothing else I am going to make sure Justin knows that Destiny is for real and he will be destroyed this time for good and I can't wait to finish the job The Sentinel started with him and we will get rid of him forever."
Gobeer: "Let Justin have his fun for now. We all know we can handle anything our paper GM can throw at us and eventually The Sentinel will be back and we will no longer have to deal with Courtney's stupidity. Courtney and Justin will be handled in the end and when it happens I promise we will all get enjoy every last moment and they will be no more."
~Everyone smiles and Bosero and Pat Booker go back to last minute prep for his match. Amber and Big Cop go back to talking and Gobeer begins to once again stare at the Universal-X title almost in a trance~

(I wanted to involve the other members of Destiny on the show since the in-ring RP was all Gobeer.)
Back to top Go down

Destiny backstage...
Page 1 of 1