X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cougar's intro (1st XFA show of next season)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cougar's intro (1st XFA show of next season) Empty
PostSubject: Cougar's intro (1st XFA show of next season)   Cougar's intro (1st XFA show of next season) Empty4/10/2010, 12:19 am

~The lights in the arena fade suddenly. "Slither" by Velvet Revolver blares over the speakers. The crowd is on their feet as they anticipate the entrance of the mysterious wrestler new to the XFE. The titan-tron is shrouded in fog, and the silhouette of the Cougar is visible. He lunges and leaps into the ring, and a spotlight shines on him~
Brandon Routh: "One of XFE’s newest members has taken this opportunity to cut a promo."
~The Cougar picks up the mic~
Cougar: "You guys out there might not know me, but trust me, you will."
~Cougar pauses as he clears his throat~
Cougar: "I am the Shadow Cougar, here to prove to everyone in the XFE, that they belong at the bottom of the food chain."
Crowd: "BOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Cougar: "Okay so I know I might have gotten off on the wrong foot, but what you do expect? I'm not in a very good mood especially after my signature move the ‘Cougar Splash’ was used by none other than…But never mind that. It’s still an awesome move even if SHE used it. And you guys will come to know that."
Reggie Miller (chuckling to himself): "Not sure who he is talking about, but oh well."
Cougar: "But lets cut to the chase, I want to issue an open challenge to anyone here in the XFE, if you have a point to make, that you don’t belong at the bottom of the food chain, then I want you to make it in this ring. Against me."
~The Cougar rolls under the ropes, and out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp, heading back to the locker room~
Brandon Routh: "That sounds fair enough, but will anyone on the roster take up the offer. And if they do, will they be assimilated into the food chain, or will the hunter become the hunted..."
~The Shadow Cougar swivels on the spot, standing under the X-Tron and raises the mic to speak~
Cougar: "And to everyone here, Welcome to the Food Chain."
Back to top Go down

Cougar's intro (1st XFA show of next season)
Page 1 of 1