X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBT RP for XFA show 1 next season.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

NBT RP for XFA show 1 next season. Empty
PostSubject: NBT RP for XFA show 1 next season.   NBT RP for XFA show 1 next season. Empty5/7/2009, 10:10 am

~The camera shows the Natural Born Thrillers talking to each other in their dressing room. Playboy is busy on his laptop, whilst JD Allgood is standing in front of an elaborate full-length mirror making pose after pose with his XFE World Tag Team Championship belt. Some of the poses are beyond ridiculous. Playboy comes away from his laptop with an excited grin on his face and approaches the JD as they both look into the mirror~

Playboy : (looking at JD's reflection in the mirror) Hey dude... I got this AWESOME idea yesterday, man!

JD : (still checking himself out in the mirror) Do tell...

Playboy : What do you think of this.... an NBT dating service website!!

JD : Dating service website???

Playboy : Yeah... people submit their ads and photo and the computer program tries to match people up.

JD : Sounds pretty standard... there are tons of sites that do that already.

Playboy : Yeah, but ours will be different.... instead of the computer matching people up, we will do all the screening.

JD : (looking at Playboy's reflection in the mirror) US??? Why??

Playboy : Well.... that way, we’ll have all the information on the hot chicks and we can set them up..... WITH US!!!! We get tons of ladies already, but imagine an unlimited supply of hotties from all around the world at our fingertips!!

JD : What do we do with the dogs and.... ugg.... dudes?

Playboy : Toss ‘em. The "system" doesn’t have to match them up with anyone.

JD : (pausing for a few seconds thinking) That sounds (censored)ing AMAZING, DUDE!!! Let’s talk about this some
more.... but first, what do you think of this one?

~JD, with his title belt hanging from inside his shorts, strikes a pose with both his hands behind his head as he looks thoughtfully high off into the distance~

Playboy: (raising his hand and nodding with appreciation) Dude!!!

~The Thrillers share a high-five and proceed to continue their conversation regarding the 'NBT Dating Service' as the screen fades to black. The scene returns to Reggie and Brandon in the arena.~

Brandon : A Natural Born Thrillers dating website? Can you believe it, Reggie??

Reggie (excited): I KNOW!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO PUT MY AD IN THERE!!!

Brandon (holding his head in his hands and shaking his head): You didn’t hear a thing they said, did you Reggie?

Reggie : What is there to hear? Can you imagine the chicks that will put there ads on here to get matched up by the Thrillers? Only the hottest of the hottest, Brandon!!

Brandon : Well, go ahead and write up your ad and put it in... who knows what will happen, right?

Reggie (typing on his laptop): Damn right!! I’m writing an ad up right now to submit later on. Which photo do you think I should use? You should put an ad up there too!!

Brandon (looking at Reggie in disbelief for a couple of seconds): On that note, let’s return to the ring....
Back to top Go down

NBT RP for XFA show 1 next season.
Page 1 of 1