X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season --

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season -- Empty
PostSubject: A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season --   A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season -- Empty2/17/2009, 10:45 am

~The arena goes dark, after a few seconds and nothing happens~
Brandon Routh: "What the hell?"
Reggie Miller: "Looks like we've experienced a system wide power cut, even my monitor is dead."
Brandon Routh: "Well, I hope they fix it quick, we've got a busy program to conclude."
Reggie Miller: "Yeah, it's been intense excitement so far, with more to come. Incl..."
~Suddenly, Stereophonics' Dakota starts to play very loudly from the Arena's sound system, the titantron lights to a gentle grey and a shadowy figure can just be seen in front~
Brandon Routh: "Who the hell is that, I don't recognize that intro music."
Reggie Miller: "Me neither, but I guess we're all about to find out."
~The shadowy figure turns sideways and raises their arms, holding some kind of mechanism and points it to the air, the music fades away. They turn to face the arena and a swish noise can be heard~
~A second or two later, four flaming arrows impact into the tops of the ring posts~
~The titantron bursts into life and "XFA's Second Knockout and Ferocious Wildcat" appears in Gold Lettering with Diamond effect inside, it explodes with an ear-shattering explosion and the screen goes black again~
Brandon Routh: "Holy cow, that's got to be Krusher Kayls."
Reggie Miller: "If it is, that’s an entrance and a half."
Krusher Kayls *as she stands in front of them and grabs a microphone*: "Thank you, it's about time I ditched my former image and went for the tougher outlook."
Brandon Routh: "You sure have achieved that!"
~Krusher Kayls walks up the stairs into the ring and stands in the middle, the crowd gasp when they notice she’s wearing a heavy-duty Green Leather Top with a Gold and Red Cape attached, Brown Leather Pants and Black Leather knee-high Boots~
Krusher Kayls: "Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s the start of a new season and the start of a new me. I’ve had enough of been looked at as the girl next door who is best known for wearing skimpy wrestling gear. It’s time for XFA’s second knockout to grow up and become a woman of substance, and that time is now."
~She waits for the crowds reaction to die down~
Krusher Kayls: "Now it’s down to business. Pit Viper, enjoy my title while you can as I’m gunning for you and nothing on this earth is going to stop me and that includes Serious Pat Booker, who will be getting another lesson in the art of bring Krushed later tonight."
Krusher Kayls: "Diamond Troy Justice, I was really looking forward to our Title Match and I’ll make you this promise, and I don’t give a care what the hierarchy thinks, when I’ve got my title back, You will be the Number 1 contender so that you get the opportunity to challenge me as you richly deserve."
Krusher Kayls: "That brings me nicely onto the subject of the con job of this millennium. Darth Clay, you conned me out of my title and that was unforgivable on a grand scale and one of these days I will have my revenge, I’d prefer sooner rather than later, but in the fullness of time the wheel will turn and you will be powerless to stop it."
Krusher Kayls: "Mr Music Man, now play my new Intro again."
~Dakota starts playing and Krusher Kayls gets out of the ring, throws the Microphone back onto the desk and walks back up the ramp~
Brandon Routh: "I don’t think I’d see the day when Krusher Kayls amazed me so much."
Reggie Miller: "She sure has changed her attitude and we all know what the catalyst was, but I don’t think anyone expected this."
Brandon Routh: "Not in their wildest dreams, I think that was a mission statement and half and woe be tide anyone who gets in her way."
Reggie Miller: "I think life around Aggression has just changed, but for the better, I don’t know but it’s going to be an interesting ride."

Last edited by Krusher Kayls on 2/18/2009, 12:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season --   A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season -- Empty2/17/2009, 2:44 pm

I think Jade already claimed BM2L for her entrance theme.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season --   A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season -- Empty2/17/2009, 5:01 pm

JPower wrote:
I think Jade already claimed BM2L for her entrance theme.

Nuts, that's my fave song, I'll go with my second and pray like mad.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season -- 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season --   A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season -- Empty2/23/2009, 4:30 am

Edited for color and one grammar error. Nice RP Krusher.

Title: A Big Change

~The arena goes dark, after a few seconds and nothing happens~
Brandon Routh: "What the hell?"
Reggie Miller: "Looks like we've experienced a system wide power cut, even my monitor is dead."
Brandon Routh: "Well, I hope they fix it quick, we've got a busy program to conclude."
Reggie Miller: "Yeah, it's been intense excitement so far, with more to come. Incl..."
~Suddenly, Stereophonics' Dakota starts to play very loudly from the Arena's sound system, the titantron lights to a gentle grey and a shadowy figure can just be seen in front~
Brandon Routh: "Who the hell is that, I don't recognize that intro music."
Reggie Miller: "Me neither, but I guess we're all about to find out."
~The shadowy figure turns sideways and raises their arms, holding some kind of mechanism and points it to the air, the music fades away. They turn to face the arena and a swish noise can be heard~
~A second or two later, four flaming arrows impact into the tops of the ring posts~
~The titantron bursts into life and "XFA's Second Knockout and Ferocious Wildcat" appears in Gold Lettering with Diamond effect inside, it explodes with an ear-shattering explosion and the screen goes black again~
Brandon Routh: "Holy cow, that's got to be Krusher Kayls."
Reggie Miller: "If it is, that’s an entrance and a half."
~Krusher Kayls stands in front of them and grabs a microphone: "Thank you, it's about time I ditched my former image and went for the tougher outlook."
Brandon Routh: "You sure have achieved that!"
~Krusher Kayls walks up the stairs into the ring and stands in the middle, the crowd gasp when they notice she’s wearing a heavy-duty Green Leather Top with a Gold and Red Cape attached, Brown Leather Pants and Black Leather knee-high Boots~
Krusher Kayls: "Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s the start of a new season and the start of a new me. I’ve had enough of been looked at as the girl next door who is best known for wearing skimpy wrestling gear. It’s time for XFA’s second knockout to grow up and become a woman of substance, and that time is now."
~She waits for the crowds reaction to die down~
Krusher Kayls: "Now it’s down to business. Pit Viper, enjoy my title while you can as I’m gunning for you and nothing on this earth is going to stop me and that includes Serious Pat Booker, who will be getting another lesson in the art of bring Krushed later tonight."
Krusher Kayls: "Diamond Troy Justice, I was really looking forward to our Title Match and I’ll make you this promise, and I don’t give a care what the hierarchy thinks, when I’ve got my title back, You will be the Number 1 contender so that you get the opportunity to challenge me as you richly deserve."
Krusher Kayls: "That brings me nicely onto the subject of the con job of this millennium. Darth Clay, you conned me out of my title and that was unforgivable on a grand scale and one of these days I will have my revenge, I’d prefer sooner rather than later, but in the fullness of time the wheel will turn and you will be powerless to stop it."
Krusher Kayls: "Mr Music Man, now play my new Intro again."
~Dakota starts playing and Krusher Kayls gets out of the ring, throws the Microphone back onto the desk and walks back up the ramp~
Brandon Routh: "I don’t think I’d see the day when Krusher Kayls amazed me so much."
Reggie Miller: "She sure has changed her attitude and we all know what the catalyst was, but I don’t think anyone expected this."
Brandon Routh: "Not in their wildest dreams, I think that was a mission statement and a half and woe be tide anyone who gets in her way."
Reggie Miller: "I think life around Aggression has just changed, but for the better, I don’t know but it’s going to be an interesting ride."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season --   A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season -- Empty2/27/2009, 5:00 am

Best make this the first XFA show I appear in as intro and not this Saturday's please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season --   A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season -- Empty

Back to top Go down

A Big Change -- First XFA Show Of Next Season --
Page 1 of 1