X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny goes with Plan B

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny goes with Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Destiny goes with Plan B   Destiny goes with Plan B Empty3/16/2010, 1:05 am

~The camera goes backstage to the locker room of Destiny. Gobeer is sitting on a chair getting ready for his match. Boo's can be heard from the crowd as they see Gobeer. Gobeer finishes wrapping his left wrist and rotates it to make sure the wrap is on right. Big Cop and Pat Booker walk into the picture dressed ready to fight and Gobeer stands up~
Big Cop: "You ready man?"
~Gobeer rotates his neck in a calm stretching motion~
Pat Booker: "This is a big night for Destiny as we finally get to put an end to that Big Fatty once and for all."
~Gobeer rotates his shoulders to keep himself loose still not responding to the chatting of the members of Destiny~
Big Cop: "You okay man?"
~Gobeer clinches his fist and punches his hand and then does it with the other hand~
Pat Booker: "Gobeer man don't worry we got your back tonight."
~Gobeer finally acts as though he heard what someone said. He takes a deep breath and turns around to face the other members of Destiny~
Gobeer: "Tonight you guys stay back here. I am going to handle this myself. You see since I joined XFE and we formed Destiny, Big Fatty V has been a big ole fat thorn in our sides. I want to handle this myself and show the entire world the true power of Destiny."
Big Cop: "You sure?"
Pat Booker: "Yeah man what about the game plan?"
~Gobeer smiles with his trademark smirk~
Gobeer: "Don't worry guys, We will just move to plan B."
~Gobeer shakes hands with both Pat Booker and Big Cop before walking out of the picture~
Big Cop: "What is plan B?"
~Big Cop and Pat Booker look confused before Pat Booker see's something. He points off the camera and it turns towards the sofa with a white board behind it. On the top of the white board in big letters it says "Plan B". Both Big Cop and Pat Booker walk towards the white board as the camera fades back to the arena~
David Hood: "I am not sure Destiny going with a Plan B is a good thing but I guess we will have to see."
Matt Scott: "It is Gobeer and Destiny I know for a fact that whatever they have in store will work."
Back to top Go down

Destiny goes with Plan B
Page 1 of 1