X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the Plan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Whats the Plan? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the Plan?   Whats the Plan? Empty11/22/2011, 10:36 pm

~Gobeer is seen wearing his normal wrestling gear and sitting on a leather couch inside of his locker room. Suddenly he springs to his feet when the door opens. Gobeer looks ready for a confrontation, but quickly calms down when he sees Pat Booker walk into the room. Pat Booker extends his hand and Gobeer shakes it and smiles~
Gobeer: "How can I help you?"
~Pat Booker looks confused now~
Pat Booker: "Tonight is a Destiny Reunion and we are teaming up again, I am excited figured I would come see what your plan was for Jeremy tonight?"
~Gobeer tilts his head and begins to glare at Pat Booker~
Pat Booker: "Come on, I know you had to have something to do with what happened to Marnette last week and I wanted to know what you had in-store tonight."
~Pat seems to be excited to hear what Gobeer has to say. Gobeer flashes his cocky smirk before he talks~
Gobeer: "First of all, who is to say I had anything to do with what happened to her last week. Since she is so close to Jeremy she probably just decided to hurt herself, having finally realized how pathetic Jeremy was. But come on do I really look like the type of guy that would do something like that?"
~Gobeer flashes a fake sincere look on his face~
Gobeer: "If I was going to do something to a female that was important to Jeremy I would just take them out and show them what a real man was like."
~Gobeer seems to be confident in whatever it is he is talking about~
Pat Booker: "I guess you are right, but what is our plan tonight?"
~Gobeer give Pat a nod and starts to walk away~
Gobeer: "Last time I told you a plan you failed to break up a submission from Sentinel and Destiny was disbanded and I lost MY XFE World Heavyweight Title. So, maybe it is about time you start to think for yourself."
~Gobeer exits the picture leaving Pat alone and confused~
Back to top Go down

Whats the Plan?
Page 1 of 1