X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12 Empty
PostSubject: You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12   You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12 Empty12/28/2009, 7:15 am

~Jill Wagner is standing out back in front of a XFE Logo with a mic in hand~
Jill Wagner: "Ladies and Gentlemen. Please Welcome my guest at this time, Justin Alsop."
~The crowd erupts into a chorus of boo's as Justin walks into the camera view~
Jill Wagner: "Justin, at the end of last season, you were issued a challenge by the General Manager of X-Force Entertainment, The Sentinel, to a Ultimate Chaos Match. Are you going to accept this challenge?"
~Justin looks around briefly as if he is thinking of an answer~
Jill Wagner: "Justin?"
Justin: *As he continues to look around* "You see Jill, for the first time, The Sentinel has caught me off guard. An Ultimate Chaos Match. Now if my understanding is correct, each wrestler gets to pick other wrestlers to be the Lumberjacks."
Jill Wagner: "That is correct."
~Justin gives Jill an evil look that does not deter her~
Jill Wagner: "Any idea on who you would chose?"
Justin: "I have people who are dissatisfied with the way The Sentinel handled there careers, in fact, some of these people are no longer here in this business. People that had their career's destroyed by Sentinel."
Jill Wagner: "So that means you have accepted his challenge?"
~Justin gets his trademarked smirk on his face~
Justin: "That means nothing, Jill. All it means is that Sentinel will have to wait."
~Justin walks off as Jill shakes her head. She turns around and hears her name called out by another woman. As she turns to see who it is, a steel chair comes swinging and hits her in the head~
~The camera quickly zooms out to see Justin Alsop and Joan F both standing there smiling, but neither one has the chair. The chair can be seen moving behind Justin~
Justin: "Impressive."
Woman: *off camera* "Thanks. Now to finish the job."
~The camera zooms out again to reveal Erica Durance. She walks up to Jill, who is barely moving on the ground~
Erica: "It should have been you that got released from your contract, NOT ME!!!"
~Erica goes to hit Jill with the chair again but is promptly pulled back by Justin, as he and Joan F start retreating a little. Quickly into the view of the camera comes the XFE Chief of Security Legion, causing the crowd to erupt into cheers. Legion stands over Jill, staring at Justin, Joan F and Erica, who are all smiling as the scene ends~

Feedback is appreciated.........
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12   You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12 Empty12/28/2009, 8:50 am

I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12   You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12 Empty12/29/2009, 3:17 am

awesome love to see big legion back haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12   You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Want Ultimate Chaos? RP for XFW 30/12
Page 1 of 1