X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales From The Date Files - XFW - Oct 14?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Tales From The Date Files  - XFW - Oct 14? Empty
PostSubject: Tales From The Date Files - XFW - Oct 14?   Tales From The Date Files  - XFW - Oct 14? Empty10/8/2009, 11:37 am

~The scene opens up showing a title screen..."Tales from the Date Files". A feed from a hidden camera shows a pretty brunette female to the left of the camera...and Playboy sitting on the right of the camera...wearing a beret...and a waiter clearing the table, as it appears dinner is done~
Female (laughing): "That was very funny, Pierre."
Playboy (in a French accent): "Yes. My frrrriends tell me I ‘ave a verrry good, how you say....sense of humor. Hopefully, you like a sense of humor in de men."
Female (nodding): "Absolutely! I love a man that can make me laugh."
Playboy: "Dat is good."
Female: "And this dinner was absolutely incredible! Escargots...oyster...you really know how to spoil a lady."
Playboy: "Only da best forrrr da best."
Female (holding Playboy’s hand and looking into his eyes): "I looooove your accent. Say something French to me!"
Playboy: "No, no no...not rrright now, my sweet..."
Female (interrupting): "Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! I would be..." *wink* "very grateful!"
Playboy (uncomfortably): "Umm...ahhh...I speak Frrrench...uhh...but only in Chinese...umm...you....would not understand."
Female (confused): "You speak French....in Chinese?" *Taps Playboy’s hand and laughs.* "Very funny, Pierre....come on...speak French to me! I don’t understand French anyway, so I’d have no clue what you’re saying.."
Playboy: "Oh, for you, my dear...I will...but only once."
~Playboy clears his throat and tries to put on his sexiest French accent~
Playboy: "Who goo mat, la fez mah garreh." *raises eyebrows twice with a sexy smirk*
Female (mesmerized): "Oooohh my god...what did you say?"
Playboy: "I said you have de most beautiful eyes, my love."
Female (blushing): "Well, thank you Pierre. That is very sweet."
~She lets go of Playboy’s hand and reaches down beside her and picks up her purse~
Female: "I need to take a powder break, and I’ll be right back."
~She gets up and, on the way by, bends down and gives Pierre...err...Playboy a kiss on the cheek~
Playboy: "I will get da check and den we can take a walk down to da boardwalk."
Female (with a wink): "Sounds great!"
~As she walks away, Playboy takes the piece of paper off his lap, folds it and puts it in his pocket. He then grabs the hidden camera and looks into it~
Playboy (losing the accent): "Well...it looks like Pierre here will be hitting the sheets with this fine honey, tonight! This is, like...the most amazing plan ever! Did you get a good look at her?? This is going to be an incredible night!! But, this is the end of the line for you. Until next time...night night! Remember...." *quickly looks around* "winning matches," *quickly looks around one more time* "and tapping asses, baby!"
~The feed cuts and the screen returns to ringside~
Matt Scott (shaking his head): "Oh my god...I can’t believe this! Do we need to see this?"
David Hood: "What? I think we need to see more!"
Matt Scott: "You would! I can’t believe that Playboy is actually successful with that website and this crap he’s pulling. What is wrong with these women?"
David Hood: "What do you mean what is wrong with these women? Did you get a look at her?"
Matt Scott: "Yes, I saw the same clip you did."
David Hood: "Did you notice anything wrong with her? There was absolutely nothing wrong with her in my eyes, that’s for sure. She was definitely hotter than any woman you could get."
Matt Scott: "I get plenty of hot women. Did you not see that model I was with at dinner?"
David Hood: "She was a model?" *mumbles to self* "For Alpo, maybe..."
Matt Scott: "What did you say?"
David Hood (looking surprised): "Oh, nothing...nothing at all."
Matt Scott: "Let’s go to Erica in the ring, waiting to call the next match."
~The scene fades from ringside and to Erica standing in the ring~
Matt Scott: "Seriously...what did you say, David?"
David Hood: "I said absolutely nothing! It must be interference in your headset....WOOF WOOF!"
Back to top Go down

Tales From The Date Files - XFW - Oct 14?
Page 1 of 1