X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If I was here for my health... 10/3 show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
If I was here for my health... 10/3 show 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

If I was here for my health... 10/3 show Empty
PostSubject: If I was here for my health... 10/3 show   If I was here for my health... 10/3 show Empty9/30/2009, 10:13 am

~"The Movie" by Aerosmith begins to play. The crowd cheers, as they know who is coming out next. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out, not playing to the crowd, as he usually does. He enters the ring. He has a microphone...~
Reggie Miller: "This idiot. Why is this guy even here anymore? I mean, didn't Darth Clay break his arm??? Like this guy even deserves to be in the main event..."
Brandon Routh: "It takes a lot of guts to come back. He does have a steel plate in his arm."
Reggie Miller: "Whatever...I guess watching him get beat down is amusing enough, but could they not let him speak??"
Brandon Routh: "Can you just give the guy his time??"
Jesse Blue: "I'm so excited! Saint Patrik is gonna tolerate me! Listen...I'm not in this match for my health. I'm here, because, like you, I'm in a position to move up too. I'm not here to be your buddy. I'm just here to beat Dominator too. I, just like you, want a title shot. See...You and I are a lot more alike than you care to admit. So...You, better be like me...and not screw up."
Jesse: "Do you think I'm here for my health? I want to be the Aggression Champion too. I'm not gonna let my arm be an excuse to quit. I take setbacks like this, and use them to my advantage."
Jesse: "Tonten, how many times have we been in fights? Too many. How many times have we not been on the same side? You know how this goes. Just another evolution. I'll buy tonight. Let's just get through this..."
Jesse: "Dominator...I have something to prove tonight. You stand in the way of what I want. Nothing is gonna get in my way. I want a title shot...soon...I've got my eye on you."
~The Crowd cheers~
Reggie Miller: "Yeah, he has to prove he doesn't suck. He shouldn't say that kind of stuff to my boy Dom. Dom could finish the job...make this dumbass an amputee."
Brandon Routh: "Unfortunately, he really could...Right here tonight."
Jesse: "If I was here for my health...I sure as hell wouldn't fight The Aggression Champion, and my buddy, the other champion, and team with a guy I can't trust...."
Back to top Go down

If I was here for my health... 10/3 show
Page 1 of 1