X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty
PostSubject: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/16/2009, 3:30 am

Spoiler:
~Jill Wagner stands in the middle of the ring holding a microphone~
Jill Wagner: "Thank you XFE management for giving me this time to make an announcement regarding the Dark Jester himself...Worthy."
~The crowd cheers the announcement~
Jill Wagner: "Now Worthy wouldn't want me publicly telling you all about this and I was going to interview Worthy himself about it whilst being gentle not to offend him, but after the way he treated me last season just to stop me talking, I say to hell with Worthy."
~The crowd cheer the last part~
Jill Wagner: "The man behind the Worthy mask is..."
~Jill Wagner is interrupted by Worthy's who walks up to the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand~
Worthy: "Stop right there as I have a legal binding contract with XFE stating that nobody is allowed to reveal my identity."
~The crowd boo that announcement~
Jill Wagner: "Well that wasn't my announcement, although I did accidentally barge into your dressing room and see you without your mask."
Worthy: "Oh that's okay then, sorry for torturing you as I thought that's what you've had in mind."
Jill Wagner: "Are you sure Worthy?"
Worthy: "Yes, get on with it as I have a match against that Alsop guy in a bit."
Jill Wagner: "In that case let me first explain that I am aware of the contract which came into play after you beat the Black Worthy impostor in the mask massacre match a few months back, I am not allowed to reveal your identity...... except to local authorities, such as the police departments, the secret service, the military and in your case the psychiatric doctors in the local mental facilities."
~Worthy is livid and is about to run down the ramp, but a group of men in white coats stop him~
Worthy: "Get off me you creeps, you've got the wrong person."
~The men in white coats are about to put Worthy into a straight jacket. The lights flicker, then go out. Two seconds later, the lights come on, and one of the doctors is already fastened into the straitjacket. The other doctors look around and see a man in a gray suit standing just inside the camera~
Doctor: "Get out of here. This does not concern you."
Mysterious man: "This concerns me very much. It, however, is no longer any of your concern. Leave, or you will be forced out."
~The remaining doctors look at each other, then back at him, and laugh. The man sighs and shakes his head~
Mysterious man: "You disappoint me. Very well, but you were warned."
~The mysterious man takes one step forward and a visible shock wave erupts from where he steps, knocking all of the doctors down, but leaving Worthy untouched~
Mysterious man: "Care to rethink your options?"
~The doctors scramble to their feet and run away~
Doctor (while running): "We'll get you next time, Worthy."
~The mysterious man steps forward, revealing his black hair. He helps Worthy to his feet~
Worthy: "Who are you and why did you help me?"
~The man shakes his head~
Mysterious man: "You disappoint me, Mr. Worthington. Have you gone so far off the deep end that you do not recognize me?"
~Worthy looks up and shakes his head~
Mysterious man: "I suppose I'm to blame. I sought to save you, and ended up drowning you further. Your mind has been expanded, but cracked under the pressure. I showed you the truth, the unreality in this reality, and that truth has driven you to madness."
Worthy (confused): "How do you know all this?"
Mysterious man: "I know more than you will ever know, Mr. Worthington. And with that knowledge comes responsibility. I have shirked that responsibility, despite my good intentions, and you are the result."
~The mysterious man walks off, shaking his head sadly, and Worthy just stares after him, confused~

Last edited by Worthy on 9/16/2009, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/16/2009, 7:41 am

Surreal!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/16/2009, 11:10 am

The mystery man has sent me a PM and told me to make some changes, so the RP has now been editted.

Tick wrote:
Surreal!

It sure is and that was my intention the whole time as the idea of Worthy going insane came about when the Masters Of Mayhem storyline was running, hence the red and yellow 'rage worthy' losing his temper all the time and the 'Dark Jester worthy' being psychotic.

...As surreal as this is, you ain't seen nothing yet because I have a supprise for later this season.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/17/2009, 9:03 am

I was thinking of adding this in between the Jill Wagner part at the start:

~Just as Jill Wagner is about to speak, Kanye West walks in the ring and takes the microphone off her~

Kanye: "Jill i'm happy for you, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time"

~Hands the microphone back to a sobbing Jill Wagner and walks off~

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/17/2009, 10:45 am

Change "videos" to "announcements" and you have a winner!

But have security kick his ass....
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/17/2009, 1:34 pm

Worthy wrote:
I was thinking of adding this in between the Jill Wagner part at the start:

~Just as Jill Wagner is about to speak, Kanye West walks in the ring and takes the microphone off her~

Kanye: "Jill i'm happy for you, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time"

~Hands the microphone back to a sobbing Jill Wagner and walks off~

LOL!!

Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Icon_lol Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Icon_lol Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Icon_lol Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Icon_lol Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/27/2009, 10:49 am

Has the show gone yet as i've been away last week?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/27/2009, 12:26 pm

Not yet, it's for the 30th.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty9/28/2009, 3:33 am

Cool then i've not missed anything.

BTW thanks for making me a GM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9   Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill Wagner's secret revealed!! - RP for XFW 23/9
Page 1 of 1