X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Listen... Do You Want To Know A Secret???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Listen... Do You Want To Know A Secret??? 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Listen... Do You Want To Know A Secret??? Empty
PostSubject: Listen... Do You Want To Know A Secret???   Listen... Do You Want To Know A Secret??? Empty2/13/2009, 6:54 am

(This part of the RP must be placed BEFORE Felipe vs Jesse)

~ "Blue Powder" by Steve Vai begins to play. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out to a very hostile crowd. He has a microphone. He begins to speak... ~

Jesse Blue: Felipe, Felipe, Felipe... I don't understand you. You seem very upset these days. We were in an "Over the Top Rope Battle Royal". Now... I know you have trouble, what with the language barrier, and all. Let me explain the only rule you seem to have trouble with... Every man for himself!

Now, I know that we've been runnin' buddies for a while here. We've been there for each other as needed. I feel it's been a pretty good deal for you. Over these last couple of months, I've taken you to a whole new level. A level you were never going to get to. Without me, you'd simply be floundering in mediocrity. I made you a superstar.

That being said... If you think anything... ANYTHING... will keep me from my destiny, you've got another thing coming. I will be a champion here... By hook... or by crook. In the end, our little friendship means nothing compared to a title here in XFA. Having a title around my waist means everything.

I can't believe you would be such a poor loser... To attack me. I've been getting razzed by fans, saying I ran away from you. I wasn't running from you because I was afraid, it was because deep down, I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want to do something to you that would end your career.

I want to be still be your role model, your hero, but you don't seem to want that. I guess all bets are off. This hurts me. This hurts my feelings. It makes me want to hurt you back. It makes me want to tell everyone your dirty little secret.

I have your attention now, huh?? It seems I have EVERYONE's attention. You see people don't know something about your little buddy's past. Turns out... He isn't who he says he is... Turns out...

(At this point... Start our match. Win or lose, this next part is to be added at the end. It is just an RP)

Jesse Blue: You know... why should I keep this great secret to myself??? All my fans all around the world look to me as a leader... A symbol of TRUTH! So let's get to the truth. Awww, Poor Felipe... Except your name isn't even Felipe Gonzalez is it??? Turns out... Everyone's 5 word wonder is really... JUSTIN ALSOP!!!

You don't tug on SUPERMAN'S cape. You don't spit in the wind. You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger. And you don't mess around with "THE METROPOLIS ..."

~JUSTIN ALSOP rushes JESSE BLUE, but he is already running to the back, leaving the man formerly known as "Felipe Gonzalez" angered, in the ring, slapping turnbuckles and cursing. ~
Back to top Go down

Listen... Do You Want To Know A Secret???
Page 1 of 1