X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo being interviewed by Jill Wagner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo being interviewed by Jill Wagner Empty
PostSubject: Boo being interviewed by Jill Wagner   Boo being interviewed by Jill Wagner Empty5/4/2010, 11:15 pm

~Boo is sitting next to his locker, taping his wrist up when Jill Wagner walks up on him~
Jill Wagner: "Boo, can I have a word with you?"
Boo: "For what? Don't you have more important things to do? Like maybe getting ready to show my brother a good time after he kicks Worthy's butt later tonight."
~Jill Wagner visibly has a chill go down her spine at the thought of the proposition~
Jill Wagner: "Boo, that's not why I'm here. I've got a job to do and part of that job is asking you a few questions. So if I may?"
Boo: "Go ahead then and hurry up."
Jill Wagner: "Okay then, I'll get right to it. Do you really think you have a chance in this match tonight against Baldor? I mean he has beat you pretty easily the past two weeks."
Boo: "Well hell Jill, I hadn't even thought of that, I better just go ahead and forfeit the match tonight since you think I don't have a chance."
Jill Wagner: "That's not what I mean."
Boo: "Well what do you mean?"
Jill Wagner: "I guess what I'm saying is that since you're the one requesting this match surely you have a new game plan since what you've tried before hasn't worked."
Boo: "Why Jill your a genius, I never would have thought I might need a new game plan after my first two losses to Baldor?"
~Boo pauses looking at Jill like she's an idiot~
Boo: "Let me make this simple Jill, yes I do have a new game plan and no I'm not going to tell you what it is. Is that all?"
~Jill looks at Boo not even trying to hide the disgust in her face~
Jill Wagner: "I guess it is since I'm getting this great inside scoop from you."
~Jill shakes her head as she walks off and under her breath says~
Jill Wagner: "You're no better than your loser brother."
Back to top Go down

Boo being interviewed by Jill Wagner
Page 1 of 1