X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacanagem (08/26)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sacanagem (08/26) Empty
PostSubject: Sacanagem (08/26)   Sacanagem (08/26) Empty8/23/2009, 1:07 am

Sacanagem (08/26) Sacanagem

~The lights are turned off and "Back in Black" by AC/DC starts to play. The white color of the spotlights focus on the center of the ring, where Lenny Sten and Kevin Rey are whispering each other. They sit in a sofa, where is written "NoS". Kevin Rey is with an angry face, while Lenny Sten is with a happy expression~
Kevin Rey: "After some time in Brazil...Here we are, working again...And tonight, in Manchester!"
Lenny Sten: "Yes, Kevin, after a wonderful time spent in Brazil, Sacanagem is back..."
Kevin Rey: "Wonderful time? Was not so good! You left me alone for some days..."
Lenny Sten: "I'm sorry Kevin, but, you know...Hehe"
Kevin Rey: "Yes I know...and who is our special guest tonight?"
~Lenny Sten stands at his feet and says~
Lenny Sten: "Ladies and Gentleman.. Please welcome...The World's prettiest girl...She's the one who won my heart...And all my love is to her..."
Kevin Rey: "Enough, enough...All he is trying to say is that out special guest is Thalliny!"
Sacanagem (08/26) Thalliny

~"Love Game" by Lady Gaga plays and Thalliny makes her way to the ring. She enters in the ring and kisses Lenny Sten, tearing sighs from the crowd~
Kevin Rey: "Enough...Why don't you do these things only at home?"
~Thalliny and Lenny Sten sit in the sofa~
Thalliny: "Kevin...Don't be jealous...Lenny is still your friend..."
Kevin Rey: "Jealous? Go to hell Thalliny. Lenny, I don't know why the hell she is our special guest tonight."
Lenny Sten: "Just to me can show to all this people in the arena my beautiful and perfect girlfriend! But we have more special guests tonight!"
Kevin Rey: "Really? Who?"
Lenny Sten: "Ladies and gentleman...Please welcome our old friend, Steel Girder Steve! And tonight, he is accompanied by the nephew of the man, Milo!"
~Steel Girder Steve and Milo make their way to the ring~
Thalliny: "Wow, so this is the man who lost that tag match against the Nation of Sensation? The man who lost that single match against Kevin Rey? The loser of the year, Steel Girder Steve?"
Lenny Sten: "Yes, he is sweetheart. And tonight, he will lose again!"
~Steel Girder Steve and Milo enter in the ring and sit in another sofa, in front of the Nation of Sensation. Kevin Rey stares at Steel Girder Steve~
Kevin Rey: "Listen guy, do you really think that changing Super Dan for Milo will bring the victory to you? Forget it man, you'll never be able to defeat the Nation of Sensation!"
Steel Girder Steve: "Are you sure about it Kevin? In our last match, I don't know if you remember...You just won because of Lenny's interference."
Kevin Rey: "Well, the referee distraction was not my fault. You lost with Super Dan, you lost a single match, and you'll lose tonight."
Milo: "Well guys, I beg to differ. In my time here in XFE, I've learned a lot from my Uncle and losing is not one of them."
~Crowd cheers~
Lenny Sten: "Wow, the nephew of the man...The one who has a job here just because of his family...The one who is the Universal-X Champion...Just because of his family too..."
Kevin Rey: "The one who walks in the shadow of his Uncle..."
Lenny Sten: "Just another Pamonha!"
Milo: "Once you get in the ring and defeat Saint Patrik, then you can call me a Pamonha."
~Crowd cheers~
Lenny Sten: "What? I can call you Pamonha where I want, when I want. Know why? Because it's what you are."
~Crowd boos~
Thalliny: "The Mulambo and the Playboy...What a...different tag team."
Lenny Sten: "The man who works, works, works, and doesn't get anything...Teaming up with the man who doesn't do anything, and is the champion!"
Kevin Rey: "Unfortunately...That's how the life goes..."
Steel Girder Steve: "You need to watch your words because Milo and I work our butts of to get everything we have in this business."
Lenny Sten: "Don't expose how stupid you are in front of all this people, Steve."
~Crowd boos~
Milo: "Talk, talk, talk. That's all you guys are. By the sound of it, your scared. Is the Nation of Sensation scared?"
Kevin Rey: "Scared? Let us tell you a story."
Lenny Sten: "There was a tag team. They never lost a match. NEVER. And they won't lose a match tonight."
Kevin Rey: "Know why? Because we are the sensation! We are the stars of the moment! We are the future stars!"
Thalliny: "We are the Nation of Sensation!"
Kevin Rey: "WHAT? What do you mean when you say "We Are"? Nation of Sensation is Kevin Rey and Lenny Sten!"
Thalliny: "Kevin Rey, Lenny Sten, and Thalliny! Lenny said that I could consider myself as a part of this family!"
Kevin Rey: "Go to hell Lenny! How can you consider this girl part of nation? Did you forget about our history together?"
Lenny Sten: "Ehr..."
Milo: "Ah, look Steve. I think the Bromance has broken up!"
Steel Girder Steve: "Discussing your Relationship in front of all this people is not a smart thing..."
Kevin Rey: "Shut your mouths! The Bro...The Friendship is not over, and will never be!"
Lenny Sten: "Yes! And this was Sacanagem"
Kevin Rey: "Brought to you by the Nation of Sensation!"
Thalliny: "We hope you liked it!"
Kevin Rey: "But if you don't..."
NoS: "WE DON'T CARE!"
Kevin Rey: "And now, me and Lenny will defeat Steel Girder Steve and Milo!"
Thalliny: "And I'll be watching!"
Lenny: "Staff people, is time to remove this sofa from the ring, because the show is about to begin!"
Back to top Go down

Sacanagem (08/26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacanagem (08/26)   Sacanagem (08/26) Empty8/23/2009, 5:02 pm

Nice "Sacanagem". But who the heck is that girl? I don't like her, seems like she will bring disorder and chaos to the nation...

Anyway, nice segment. Really liked it
Back to top Go down

Sacanagem (08/26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacanagem (08/26)   Sacanagem (08/26) Empty8/23/2009, 6:23 pm

Randal wrote:
Nice "Sacanagem". But who the heck is that girl? I don't like her, seems like she will bring disorder and chaos to the nation...

Anyway, nice segment. Really liked it

If you watch Sacanagem Video Edition, you see who she is ^^
Back to top Go down

Sacanagem (08/26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacanagem (08/26)   Sacanagem (08/26) Empty8/23/2009, 8:35 pm

Lenny, don't throw in my face that my net sucks. I hate you so much when you do that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacanagem (08/26) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacanagem (08/26)   Sacanagem (08/26) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacanagem (08/26)
Page 1 of 1