X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro to the Fed for Argo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty
PostSubject: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/18/2009, 8:37 pm

I was thinking about to best debut myself on the show and was thinking about what debuts in wrestling were my favorite and I thought of Jericho's original debut with The Rock. So I was looking for someone around my WS and Level that would like to be involved in this. Someone for Argo to come out and interrupt. It can be either a face or a heel and I will work off of whatever. Basic general Idea is that someone is ranting or bragging or just talking about something and A video clip airs and Argo comes out and the 2 chat back and forth in a funny and entertaining but still kick ass way. Tell me what you think and if you are interested. Would be a fun rp probably to do and I can do most of the work if you just want to ok it and give me some things you want in it.

This is just an idea and I thought this was the best place to put it.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 8:22 am

you should fight Malkyto clown
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 10:16 am

It's OK by me, but its necessary to keep in mind some things:
1. Im in mid of a storyline right now (Isnt a big deal: if we can make fit the match in the Malkyto vs Dante (c) storyline, its all ready).
2. Im about 10K above Argo, and 800 fans above too. That could means (im not totally sure about it) a lower rating for the show, and a loss of fans of my fan base.

If we can manage those points, we can make a big first match. If not, let me suggest some availble wrestlers to start your XFE career, Argo:
- Abdullah 'Iceberg' Sullivan.
- Sisky.
- Ultimo Guerrero.
- Jon Lum
- Saint Patrick, in a shot for the Universal-X Championship.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 10:24 am

Jon Lum is booked this week Malkyto
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 10:34 am

I would do it to Malkyto but would probably need a match then against someone else because of the reasons he stated maybe a lower level ally if he has one?

Oh and out of those guys who is active who is not. I thought Saint Patrick was on the other show. Hey Killswitch what about you?

Just some idea's and questions sorry if the ideas are kind of just tossed out there randomly. I really want to get into the fed with a big impact but I understand that stories go over seasons some times and not everyone is available to be fought. In my last fed I was kind of the big dog and transitioning to a new fed I just want to make a good name for myself and have fun with the people and if down the road I work my way back up to being a big dog then cool.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 12:21 pm

im free next show, right now, it's just lot of roleplays involving my tournament
destroying me in say, Last Ride match, would be an great way to show you mean business, defeating a current champion

but right now, im doing a rebuilding process with my wrestler, so by the time of the ppv, ill be stronger than before, I'm useless right now.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 12:39 pm

Argo vs Killswitch Overdrive first show it is.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 3:19 pm

cool killswitch you want me to put together a rp or toss me something that i can interrupt? Either way it will work for me I think however it might be better for me to work off an rp you are doing. Maybe in the announcements for the tournament you can go off on a tangent about how it wont matter who wins because you will dominate and everything or something like that then I will make my debut. What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 5:25 pm

I think ive got enough roleplays with me in them for this show, make a interview space or something, i dont need to be included
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 5:42 pm

ok so here is my idea tell me what you think.

At the end of the Tournament RP you start talking about how no matter who wins it won't matter because in the end they will just get crushed by you in the title match and then while you are talking about how great you are some big stuff happens and Argo comes out introducing himself to the crowd interrupting you with no regard you get mad and demand if I am as good as i think I am that I will fight you tonight. That is the basic of it I will put something together if you are ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty6/19/2009, 11:21 pm

Malkyto wrote:
It's OK by me, but its necessary to keep in mind some things:
1. Im in mid of a storyline right now (Isnt a big deal: if we can make fit the match in the Malkyto vs Dante (c) storyline, its all ready).
2. Im about 10K above Argo, and 800 fans above too. That could means (im not totally sure about it) a lower rating for the show, and a loss of fans of my fan base.

If we can manage those points, we can make a big first match. If not, let me suggest some availble wrestlers to start your XFE career, Argo:
- Abdullah 'Iceberg' Sullivan.
- Sisky.
- Ultimo Guerrero.
- Jon Lum
- Saint Patrick, in a shot for the Universal-X Championship.

Sorry Malk i was just trying to get his ass kicked ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to the Fed for Argo   Intro to the Fed for Argo Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro to the Fed for Argo
Page 1 of 1