X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show] Empty
PostSubject: Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show]   Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show] Empty6/1/2009, 5:41 pm

~The lights of the arena goes down slowly, and the crowd starts to feel some expectation about it~
Matt Scott: "Oh come one, I'm trying to work here"
David Hood: "Either we are having power failure here in the arena, or we are about to have some special visitors."
Matt Scott: "Women?"
David Hood: "Don't get your hop..."
~Suddenly "Pitbull Terrier" by Emir Kusturica & The No Smocking Orchestra hits the PA system~
https://www.youtube.com/v/2U6zJHTgPwE
~Malkyto makes his way to the ring, wearing his straight jacket attire, smocking a Cuban cigar and with a mic in his hand~
~The crowd starts booing Malkyto. Not too concerned about it, Malkyto enters the ring~
~Malkyto puts the mic to his mouth~
~The crowd is booing louder and louder~
~Malkyto stands in front of the crowd, with a serious look on his face~
~The crowd starts to chant, "DANTE!! DANTE!! DANTE!!"~
~Malkyto grins to the public, sadistic, and starts to talk~
Malkyto: "Please, Cleveland, call him louder. I want to talk with him."
~The crowd goes crazy calling for their champ, but he doesn't appear. Naturally, the crowd starts to make silence, waiting for a reaction of Malkyto. Once the crowd makes some silence, Malkyto continues his speech~
Malkyto: "Well, Cleveland... It looks like your champ isn't really interested in you..., *Crowd boos* ...But I will do you a favor, and I will make DANTE come here."
~The crowd cheers in expectation~
Malkyto: "DANTE, I know you are listening to my voice there, backstage. I saw you enter the Arena on your custom chopper some hours ago, and I know you have a match with Zolea Viper tonight."
~The crowd goes crazy~
Malkyto: "I'm not really interested in your match, tonight. I'm more interested in our match, at Guilty Conscience, 'cause that night I will retake the XFE World Heavyweight Championship."
~Now the crowd is booing Malkyto~
Malkyto: "But, like you, I'm interested in putting on the best performance for the XFE fans."
~Some respectful applause goes down from the crowd. But not a lot, really~
Malkyto: "So, while I was sitting in my padded locker room, I had an idea. Why not give to the fans here, in Cleveland, the chance to see how we pick our match stipulations? So, I have an offer for you DANTE, and I hope you will come here and say yes."
Malkyto: "Tonight, if you defeat Zolea and I, rarely, hit the canvas knocked out cold by Abdullah "Iceberg" Sullivan, you will choose our match type for Guilty Conscience. If Zolea Viper makes you tap twice while I left "Iceberg" anemic, well, I will choose the match type. And if both of us win or lose, well, we will leave it in The Sentinel's hands."
Malkyto: "Well, DANTE, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show]   Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show] Empty6/2/2009, 3:56 pm

~Dante's music starts playing. Dante comes out and stands on the top of the ramp with a mic in hand the XFE Championship belt on his shoulder~
DANTE: "Malkyto, you are calling me out...you are calling out the champion. You were a witness but still do not believe. I guess I will have to be more physical, more dangerous, more evil and much, much more devious than ever before so that I can show you who the real champion really is. And tonight, here in Cleveland with all my Cavaliers!"
~The crowd chants: DANTE! DANTE! DANTE! DANTE!~
DANTE: "I will accept that challenge and I will make Zolea tap out. I want you to watch my match so you could see the pain in Zolea's eyes, the suffering that you will soon experience yourself and then you will be a witness and believe what these fans believe that there is one true champion..."
~As Dante says those last words, he raises the XFE Championship belt to symbolize himself as the champ~
Dante: "A champion of the people!"
~The top of the ramp blazes in fire and the four corners of the ring shoots out blue flames as smoke engulfs the ring. Dante's music starts to play and Dante disappears from the top of the ramp as the crowd cheers. The camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show]   Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show] Empty6/2/2009, 5:10 pm

Done.
Looks fine for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show]   Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show] Empty

Back to top Go down

Raising the bets [6/3/2009 show]
Page 1 of 1