X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The match is set (June 3/2009)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty
PostSubject: The match is set (June 3/2009)   The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty5/30/2009, 4:47 pm

~Camera fades to Travo's locker room, who is sitting down on a chair. Looking at the camera~
Travo: "In one week, I will get my first ever singles title shot in my XFE career. It will be a ladder match against my fellow Cold Blooded Killer member, Killswitch Overdrive. Tonight, he will announce other stipulations for that match."
~Knocking on the door~
Travo: "Stop it, I'm in the middle of doing something! Anyways, it is hard to face him, but it is a risk I have to..."
~Hard knocks on the door~
Travo: "For Pete sakes, can't you hear, I'm doing some..."
~The door then gets hit by something hard, yelling starts happening. Then a brute force breaks the door handle. Killswitch Overdrive enters the room~
Travo: "What the hell are you doing here? I'm talking about our match next week."
KO: "Well, the producers said there was no room for any segments left tonight, and you took one. So I just had to say my announcement now or never."
Travo: "I don't care, get out of my locker room!"
KO: "I will when I'm done. At Guilty Conscience, you and me will have a title match for my Extreme Fight Championship. I've decided to add another stipulation, the winner, will become, the leader of the Cold Blooded Killers! That got your attention?"
Travo: "Yes, I'm very interested in that. And to show you I'm worthy enough..."
~Travo spits in Killswitch Overdrive's face~
Travo: "I will be able to treat you like dirt like you did to me for the past year."
~Killswitch wipes the spit off his face. He stares at Travo for about a minute or so. He slaps Travo across the face~
KO: "Nobody disrespects me, you'll be lucky to walk after the match!"
~Travo punches Killswitch in the face, and Killswitch retaliates. A giant brawl begins between the two until XFE security comes in a breaks it up~
KO: (yelling) "You're a dead man Travo, you will end up just like bleeding face, in the hospital with shattered bones, and severe organ injuries!"
~Camera fades back to the commentators~
David Hood: "Wow, so much for a friendly competition."
Matt Scott: "Better yet, they have to work together in a tag match. That match is next!"

Last edited by Killswitch Overdrive on 5/30/2009, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The match is set (June 3/2009)   The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty5/30/2009, 5:37 pm

Quote :
KO: "I will when i'm done. At Guilty Consensus,

So we all agree to be guilty? Wink

It's Guilty Conscience.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: The match is set (June 3/2009)   The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty5/30/2009, 5:45 pm

sorry, my grammer was really bad, had a bit of a hangover
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The match is set (June 3/2009)   The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty5/30/2009, 6:14 pm

This rp makes it all that better, since you two have to team up in a tag match that same night.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: The match is set (June 3/2009)   The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty5/30/2009, 6:23 pm

are you gunna put this before or after the match? If it's before, I got a good idea for it.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The match is set (June 3/2009)   The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty5/30/2009, 6:28 pm

It would be before
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: The match is set (June 3/2009)   The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty5/30/2009, 9:04 pm

alright, ill pm you my idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The match is set (June 3/2009)   The match is set (June 3/2009) Empty

Back to top Go down

The match is set (June 3/2009)
Page 1 of 1