X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy accepts Jeremy's challenge (XFA RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy accepts Jeremy's challenge (XFA RP) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy accepts Jeremy's challenge (XFA RP)   Worthy accepts Jeremy's challenge (XFA RP) Empty4/16/2009, 9:22 am

*Worthy appears on the X-Tron with microphone in hand*

Worthy: Hello Jeremy you puny mortal, I like the way you waited until I left the XFW arena before making your challenge, but forget all that as I accept your challenge as the Worthy One vs The Kiwi Icon sounds like a good match on paper and I don't care what you think of me as a wrestler or a human being because I'm going to go out there tonight and put on a show for all of you fans out there.

*Some of the crowd cheer and some of the crowd boo*

Worthy: you see as of late I have been so angry that I forgot about you folks who have shown alot of support for me as I have a huge fan base in XFE and even though I don't deserve it at times, you guys have forgiven me on many occasions something which Jeremy should try to do as I have appologiesed on many occasions for my outbursts but then I can't help it if i'm the king of controversy can I?

*Worthy rolls his eyes and starts laughing then turns serious all of a sudden*

Worthy: Joking a side though tonight I'm gonna lay it on the line as title shots don't grow on tree's and once the dust settles and the Worthy One is holding the belt, you will have four words to choke upon...

*Worthy stalls whilst the crowd finishes the sentance*

Crowd: LOOK.... AT... ME.... NOW!!

Worthy: Thats right Worth-lings, LOOK... AT... ME.... NOW.
Back to top Go down

Worthy accepts Jeremy's challenge (XFA RP)
Page 1 of 1