X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty
PostSubject: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/2/2009, 4:00 am

~Worthy makes his way down to the ring with microphone in hand whist he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd~
Worthy: "Hello puny mortals in this fictional world of wrestling, it seems like the Worthy one here has been undervalued by the creators of this fantasy federation, and the scum that lies within it, as I have not had a title shot since I lost the XFW Heavyweight title all them months back. I have not won one Slammy, whilst some undeserving low life scum gets the awards, and whats more, I am getting underpaid, whilst people who are not fit enough to lace my boots, get twice the amount that I do, but I always wondered why, and the answer came to me last month, when JP helped me see the light, the problems are down to the fact that this company is fake, and everything within the company is decided by people in the real world, pulling strings like they are puppet masters, and it's time to rebel against this dream land that has become a nightmare, and destroy everything, and anything, until I get what is rightfully mine!!"
Matt Scott: "I've not seen this fire in Worthy for a long time."
David Hood: "I agree although it seems Worthy has gone back to his evil side again."
Worthy: "You see, I am the Worthy one, and people pay to see me, yet who do the creators and other parasites working in this fed nominate for a Slammy?? Some lady who shares her name with a Mortal Kombat character, and has left this company a few weeks ago, which is a bigger joke than the Miami Dolphins, who couldn't even catch a cold, let alone a football!!"
~The Miami crowd Start booing Worthy~
David Hood: "How dare he slate the Miami Dolphins to this Miami Crowd."
Matt Scott: "How dare he disrespect the first lady of XFE."
Worthy: "Boo all you like audience, and keep talking rubbish commentators, as none of you exists, and your words are written by the same creator as me, so bow down, and recognize that I am Worthy by name, and Worthy by nature, and when I finally get the title shot that I deserve, you will have four words to choke upon....LOOK...AT...ME...NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/2/2009, 4:40 am

~"Walk This Way" by Aerosmith and Run DMC blasts over the arena causing the crowd to burst into cheers. Jeremy Alsop walks out from backstage and stands at the top of the entrance ramp asking for the music to stop~
Jeremy: "So let me get this straight. You want to disrespect the Dolphins and the first ever XFE knockout? Are you nuts?"
~Jeremy waits for Worthy to respond but quickly interrupts~
Jeremy: "Wait wait wait. Did your "creator" tell you to do this? Is it because your "creator" feels the need to bag others, who are obviously better at this "game"? Man I'm so glad I don't have a creator....He'll most likely make me come out and say something like........You're not Worthy."
~The Crowd starts to cheer~
Jeremy: "What's really bugging you Worthy? Tell us what is bugging you?"
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/2/2009, 4:58 am

Worthy: "Well! Well! Well! If it's not the Kiwi Icon, who is the current Aggression champion on some B list show...well sorry if I offended your creator, or anyone else for that matter with my comments, but the time has come for the people to realize, that the Worthy one is the biggest star in this fantasy land, and should be respected by all including you."
~The crowd starts to boo~
Worthy: "You call yourself an icon, yet the real icon is right here and if you ever interrupt the worthy one again, then I may pay a visit to that B show you call home, and Rogue Spear your Ass!"
~Jeremy walks up to Worthy and they both square up until security come to the ring and splits them up~
David Hood: "Good job security came when it did as this was about to turn ugly."
Matt Scott: "Actually I reckon the security should have let them go at it as I want to see them fight."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/2/2009, 5:01 am

Very Nice.......
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/2/2009, 5:17 am

Thanks and your RP response was good stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/6/2009, 3:07 am

This RP is part of a big storyline that i'm coming up with, so if you could help me out just by saying how disgusted you are with my comments in your RP's and interviews then that would be great (you can still slate me and not be involved in the storyline aswell as it will still help).

what i'm after to make this storyline work

Like a Star @ heaven near enough the whole roster truning on me.

Like a Star @ heaven someone to PM Sentinel saying "I want to be in a rivalry with Worthy, just don't tell him" (he knows what i'm talking about, just mention 'black worthy idea' and he will know whats going on).

Like a Star @ heaven someone with a talk segement to interview me.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/6/2009, 3:32 am

i can provide the talk segment.........after all no one does "The Iconic Status" better than me..... and it gives me an excuse to use it again.......
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/7/2009, 2:39 am

cool and when you do I will post on it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty4/7/2009, 2:46 am

what show do you want it for???

2nd week or 3rd week??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09   Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy slates XFE - XFW 04/08/09
Page 1 of 1