X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy Rampage (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy Rampage (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Rampage (XFA)   Worthy Rampage (XFA) Empty10/14/2010, 4:37 am

*The X-Tron shows Worthy repeatidly hitting Bosero with the spiked baseball bat whilst security, officials and even his fellow Rebel Nation members try to pull him off to no avail*

Cassandra Cain: "Worthy whats got into you as this is not like you?"

Da One: "Worthy stop your going to kill him."

*Worthy is still hitting Bosero with the spiked bat*

Cassandra Cain: "I know our plan backfired, but this is taking it too far."

Malkyto: "Erm... what plan was that?"

*Worthy stops and turns round*

Worthy: "The plan was to take out all the Destiny members before my match."

Malkyto: "Oh that plan, we did that plan."

Worthy: "Well how do you explain Bosero being full health for my match as I pinned the others easily?"

Da One: "We found all the other Destiny members except for him.."

Cassandra Cain: "He must have been in hiding with Gobeer."

Da One: "Also I had other things to worry about such as a match with the Chairman."

*Worthy walks upto Da One*

Worthy: "Thats the other problem as the plan was for you to weaken Sentinel then when I won my match I was going to challenge him to a match on XFA this Saturday with the stipulation being that the winner gets 100% control of the company... but due to you all messing up, I will have to take down this company the hard way."

*Worthy turns round and carries on hitting Bosero with the spiked baseball until he is pulled off by Playboy leaving security and the medics to get Bosero outside to the ambulance*

Playboy: "I want a word with you about costing me the title because unlike you I can do things on my own."

*Worthy goes to hit Playboy with the spiked baseball bat, but he avoids it and backs away*

Playboy: "Worthy you psycho, you nearly hit me."

*Worthy walks upto Playboy with the bat, but the other Rebel Nation members get between them*

Da One: "Calm down Worthy, he's on our side."

Cassandra Cain: "Yeah Worthy, this is exactly what XFE management want... divide and conquer!!"

*Worthy goes to hit them with the spiked baseball bat, but they move out of the way just in time*

Worthy: "I don't care if I have to do this with or without the help of you lot, but I'm going to rid this company of corruption and I don't care if I have to sell my soul to do it...

*Worthy turns round*

Worthy (shouting): It's time for the black rage to begin again!!"

*Worthy walks away smashing everything in his site and beating up random people on the way as the rest of Rebel Nation look on*

Playboy: "The last time I saw this psychopathic side of Worthy was when he was Black Worthy."

Malkyto: "No not the righteous anger?"

Playboy: "I don't know if it is the righteous anger, but if it is then that means XFE management are not the only danger to this company."

*Playboy is about to walk away until Da One stops him*

Da One: "Maybe we should find out who is behind this and stop him because this isn't the Worthy that wants to save the company."

Playboy: "This is bigger than us, so maybe it's best we keep out of it and focus on Rebel Nation business."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Worthy Rampage (XFA)
Page 1 of 1