X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/20) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/20)   Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/20) Empty11/18/2010, 4:19 am

Spoiler:

~The ring is setup for another episode of Worthy's Wrath~

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/20) Worthy10

Worthy: "Welcome to another episode of Worthy's Wrath which is live from my home town Manchester."

~The crowd cheer the mention of Manchester~

Worthy: "I must say this place hasn't changed a bit as everything still sounds like a gay club."

~The crowd start booing~

Worthy: "Come just look at our football teams, Man United, Man City and if that wasn't bad enough we have this building that we are in now... the MEN Arena!!"

~The crowd start chanting Worthless~

Worthy: "Come on fellow Mancs, just admit that our home town is *censored* and it's so *censored* that we have that ghastly big wheel opposite the Arndale Centre in a pathetic attempt to rip off the London Eye."

~Worthy points at his Worthy-Tron 2000 showing a picture of the Manchester Wheel as the crowd boos~

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/20) Manchester-wheel

Worthy: "Seriously I leave my country for two years to fly to America to join this low budget wrestling show and I come back to see that you've added a fair ground ride and called it a land mark."

~The crowd look like they are about to riot so a member of the Yellow Coat security comes to the ring~

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/20) Yellow10

Yellow Coat Security: "Excuse me Mr Worthy your going to cause a riot, so I am asking you nicely to not insult the crowd as your just making our job more difficult and I would prefer an incident like the Student riots last week to be prevented, so please refrain from abusing the crowd."

~Worthy points and laughs at the security guy and then looks to the entrance ramp~

Worthy: "Seriously Sentinel is this how you maintain order on your show by sending out a Peter Kay look-a-like dressed like he works on a holiday camp?"

~Worthy then cheap shots the security man and takes his yellow coat off him~

Worthy: "Thats what I think of your pathetic attempt at maintaining order Sentinel."

~Worthy rolls the security guy on to his stomach and sprays a red X on his back then looks around at the crowd."

Worthy: "You see folks I am the Worthy one and all you fellow Mancs are worthless just like my guest on the show today Gobeer who I beat in a tag team match on the last XFW show."

~All of a sudden You'll never walk alone by Gerry and the Pacemakers plays throughout the arena~