X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roses and Thorns, Blooming Blood (PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Roses and Thorns, Blooming Blood (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Roses and Thorns, Blooming Blood (PPV)   Roses and Thorns, Blooming Blood (PPV) Empty2/10/2009, 2:51 am

~Jack Power stands against the wall next to the entrance ramp, ready to make his entrance. The camera focuses on him, and suddenly, the area becomes drenched in shadow except for Jack's upper body~
Jack: "I knew you'd show up; you always do. You sit there, waiting for blood, waiting for carnage, waiting for... (extended pause, then stares right into the camera and screams) MAYHEM! (normal voice) That got your attention, didn't it? Well, as entertaining as I plan to make this match, and as fun as it will be to finally give Sentinel a bumper crop of bumps, bruises, cuts, welts, and the like, this match is just the topsoil, the seeding of much greater things to come."
~Jack folds his arms across his chest, and looks deeply into the camera~
Jack: "You see, I was subjected to my own planting these many weeks ago. I too was beaten, bloodied, and pulped into a mulch, then left to rot. Only instead of rotting, I grew. Despite the pain, the mental anguish, and the sheer exhaustion I experienced through Jada's expert hand, I grew stronger. I found the sun and reached for it. Now, I know you're probably asking "What is this loony babbling about now?! I wanna see blood!" Well, my lovelies, blood you shall have, in abundance. A blossom of blood like the bloom of a rose from Sentinel's every pore shall grow. And then, maybe later, I shall explain it all."
~Jack turns to enter the entrance ramp. He turns back to the camera~
Jack: "By the way, have you gotten in touch with your Creator? I did... and nothing has been the same since. See you soon!"
(( insert entrance here ))

Matt Scott: "What was Jack talking about? I don't think he's still recovered from his episode."
David Hood: "Yeah, and what was that about "getting in touch with his Creator"? Has Jack gone Gospel on us?"
Matt Scott: "I seriously doubt that, David. It must have some kind of double meaning in Jack's twisted mind."
David Hood: "Regardless, if he had any ties to the Gospel, they're going to be forcefully broken once he gets his mitts on Sentinel."
Matt Scott: "This should be a bloodbath."
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Roses and Thorns, Blooming Blood (PPV)
Page 1 of 1