X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

x-force league

Go down 
+13
QuanBeast
Morbiddistruction
Darth Clay
Jon Lum
Plin
DieHard
Abdullah Iceberg Sullivan
Worthy
Jeremy
DANTE
Jade
TheSentinel
Dark Ryder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

x-force league - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:14 pm

We have a problem:

x-force league - Page 4 Link_t10
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:29 pm

i say we all send him a message asking him if he can read and what the hell his problem is.... whos with me?

well so far i've sent a message asking him what part of XFW members only did he not understand, still waiting on a reply.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:37 pm

It's not like the dumba$$ can sign out of the league... at least I haven't seen the option to leave...
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:39 pm

Yeah, I just noticed that too.
Damn link!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:41 pm

kay well i made a suggetion to a mod (knowing that he probably has no connections to anyone) to make an upgrade to leagues to allow a private league option where a password is needed.... i just need to get the right people to bring this up to the right people though lol
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:44 pm

I also put a post in the TWG forum
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:45 pm

i'm hoping jade can come on and suggest it to tullo or someone like that
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:54 pm

I'm just gonna send him a message saying "Thanks for ruining our league..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/12/2009, 10:56 pm

possibly get jade to get in there just to make sure the guy doesn't win 1st
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 1:40 am

Not gonna lie, none of my characters can beat Link. He's spent over $2k on the game itself in TP's, and has so many entrances that Jade can't even win against him with all the At's he has. If he was level 14 it would be no problem, but alas he's not and I made the tournament level 13 and under so everyone can join that wanted to.

It's been suggested to make private tourny's if possible, but everyone is awaiting word from tullo.

Truthfully he's not gonna give a Stuff about the pm's, he already knows I hate his guts through and through.

Best I can do is delete it, make it smaller, and make it when everyone is online so people can join right away and none of this Stuff happens. I know a 10 person tourny is a 5 tp cost, but the 16 one I made the minimum was 8 tps, sorry for everyone who couldn't get in.

I leave the decision up to you guys to keep the league as is, or refine it and coordinate it to where everyone is online at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 1:49 am

i say delete it, i don't want to see a non XFW member win in an XFW tourny. My vote is to delete it.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 2:23 am

Yeah, delete it.

*snif* I'm gonna miss those TP's
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
x-force league - Page 4 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 2:52 am

Someone spent 2K on this game?? Compensating for something???

I say delete it. I don't work for the next two nights, so I don't know if I'll be on. I'll try to be. Either way, don't forget about me, and sign me up.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 3:25 am

I don't think we need to shorten the list and 16 wrestler league is fine. I mean so far, only one none XFE has singed up and he did admit it was a mistake. I'm not sure if he is sincere but I don't think it will be a problem once we restart.
We just ahve to make sure that the people that signed up here, will sign up for sure.
I guess we can make it a shorter by making it a 14 wrestler but I thinkt hat is the lowest we should go. So far, we had 10 XFEers signed up within the 12 hour period or so, and getting 6 more who promised to sign up should be no problem.
That is just me though. Also, if you guys want to make it more fair, you can limit the level to level 12 to avoid further problem from other level 13ers.
I have no problem sitting this one out if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 3:32 am

DANTE wrote:
I don't think we need to shorten the list and 16 wrestler league is fine. I mean so far, only one none XFE has singed up and he did admit it was a mistake. I'm not sure if he is sincere but I don't think it will be a problem once we restart.
We just ahve to make sure that the people that signed up here, will sign up for sure.
I guess we can make it a shorter by making it a 14 wrestler but I thinkt hat is the lowest we should go. So far, we had 10 XFEers signed up within the 12 hour period or so, and getting 6 more who promised to sign up should be no problem.
That is just me though. Also, if you guys want to make it more fair, you can limit the level to level 12 to avoid further problem from other level 13ers.
I have no problem sitting this one out if necessary.

Forgive me if I don't believe him, but he's done it to other ones too, and me and him go back and it's not very good lol. If he knew Jade = Faith yeah, he'd hate my guts too Razz

But I'ma delete it right now...and make it same time (ish) tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 3:49 am

Make it now as we have plenty of people that goes online at this time. That's just me though.

And one of these days you need to catch me up on what happened between you and Link. lol
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 9:46 am

I didn't know we got the TP's back! Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 12:08 pm

Okay..it's a 14 person tournament.

Instructions:

1) Log-in the game
2) Click this link: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/lega/lega.asp
3) Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard; search: XFW, or Faith
4) Join

I made the cost as cheap as it can be with as many people that are entered, so it seems it's 7 TPs to join, if this does not work for a lot of people, I'll eat the cost and delete the league.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 12:31 pm

Looks like I may be in.

It seems to have worked through my phone, but it's too slow to check. Stupid firewall at work... I can access this board, but not the game itself.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 12:44 pm

DieHard wrote:
Looks like I may be in.

It seems to have worked through my phone, but it's too slow to check. Stupid firewall at work... I can access this board, but not the game itself.

You are in
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 12:55 pm

Cool! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 3:40 pm

I finally found the XFW league and........ I have 5 TP so I can't join.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 4:21 pm

I think the TP cost is based on how many people are in the elague divided by two. Like yesterday, we had 16 wrestlers limit and the cost was 8 TP's. Now we have 14 wrestlers limit and the cost is 7 TP's.

Sorry to those who cannot participate. Save up those TP's, vote everyday and use TWG google. And hopefully we have a bigger turn out next week.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
x-force league - Page 4 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 5:04 pm

I am in too
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty1/13/2009, 5:54 pm

Im in again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

x-force league
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next