X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

x-force league

Go down 
+13
QuanBeast
Morbiddistruction
Darth Clay
Jon Lum
Plin
DieHard
Abdullah Iceberg Sullivan
Worthy
Jeremy
DANTE
Jade
TheSentinel
Dark Ryder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

x-force league - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 8 Empty1/18/2009, 1:36 pm

Faith wrote:
I can do it once a day, 3 times a day, it depends on when I click it.

As I stated before I did not do that this time because of people that were not in XFW were in the league, but they were so low anyways, that they didn't matter unlike if like Link, The Glide, Adama, etc joined that would demolish everyone in the tournament easy.

I've beaten Link in both leagues I was in with him, and took first place in his own...
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

x-force league - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 8 Empty1/18/2009, 3:12 pm

DieHard wrote:
Faith wrote:
I can do it once a day, 3 times a day, it depends on when I click it.

As I stated before I did not do that this time because of people that were not in XFW were in the league, but they were so low anyways, that they didn't matter unlike if like Link, The Glide, Adama, etc joined that would demolish everyone in the tournament easy.

I've beaten Link in both leagues I was in with him, and took first place in his own...

Trust me, when he spends that 480k exp he has, Jade can't even get him out of black...and she's level 20. He level sits and lets everyone beat on him because he earns 40-ish exp / match now. And at the higher levels, the competition is limited. It's why I haven't spent my exp since I can rack up a ton of matches, and i'm earning anywhere between 8 - 10 exp now. Now i'm not level sitting like him by reseting my entire stats when I get too high, but i'm just not spending my exp since it would make me overly strong for my current level (12) and my master is still +6 on me and I don't feel like moving to level 13/14 when I can make crazy title runs on my level adding more to my exp lol. I am an admittable level sitter with this character..why? Yeah, I made a tech, you've all seen her, now she's untouchable and at the higher levels and is 6 months behind everyone she is leveled with. Heck, the level 19 master was +76 on her when she beat him. I learned from my mistake and am correcting it this time around by not leveling so fast.
Back to top Go down

x-force league
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8