X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

x-force league

Go down 
+13
QuanBeast
Morbiddistruction
Darth Clay
Jon Lum
Plin
DieHard
Abdullah Iceberg Sullivan
Worthy
Jeremy
DANTE
Jade
TheSentinel
Dark Ryder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

x-force league - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:29 pm

Oh Well, lets make them pay.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:36 pm

It has been run...everyone can view it here:

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/lega/vediLegamatch.asp?Lega=903

Just log into twg and see those XFW'ers kill each other Razz
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:49 pm

As much as I loved that one and enjoyed every second of it and would love to participate again, I think it is best if sit out the next one.
LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:50 pm

Wow.. only 2 losses and 3rd place.

Do we get the credit for the exp stars in leagues? I really didn't look at my exp this morning, so I can't tell...
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:51 pm

DANTE wrote:
As much as I loved that one and enjoyed every second of it and would love to participate again, I think it is best if sit out the next one.
LOL

What did you make away with? like 20k? lol, when my butt gets in gear and quits level sitting and gets my stats to a respectable level...I coming after you! (not really...i'll get destroyed but it's nice to throwdown once in a while Razz)
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:52 pm

YOu got lucky, Playboy! Just wait til next time!
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:53 pm

DieHard wrote:

Do we get the credit for the exp stars in leagues? I really didn't look at my exp this morning, so I can't tell...

Yup, it's like getting regular matches run, so for that 5 tp, you made some cash, some exp, and some move leveling for like 9 matches all in one Razz, so even if you didn't win, you got a crap load of exp (maybe)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:54 pm

JPower wrote:
YOu got lucky, Playboy! Just wait til next time!

Yeah, ok..... luck......

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:54 pm

I think we do, which a great way to get exp as that was plenty of matches in a span of... 30 seconds? That was 9 matches right? Averagine 18 exp a match, I probably got approximately 162 exp. plus the $$$ for winning.
Laughing

Faith, nah, i just got $10k, enough for an entrance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Faith wrote:
DieHard wrote:

Yup, it's like getting regular matches run, so for that 5 tp, you made some cash, some exp, and some move leveling for like 9 matches all in one Razz, so even if you didn't win, you got a crap load of exp (maybe)

Hmmmm.... very... very... interesting!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:55 pm

Only match I won was against Jesse.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 5:59 pm

DANTE wrote:
I think we do, which a great way to get exp as that was plenty of matches in a span of... 30 seconds? That was 9 matches right? Averagine 18 exp a match, I probably got approximately 162 exp. plus the $$$ for winning.
Laughing

Faith, nah, i just got $10k, enough for an entrance Very Happy

It says right in the chart... you got 1540 stars, so I'd assume you walked away with 154 exp more or less.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 6:04 pm

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice that.
Thanks for pointing that out Playboy.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
x-force league - Page 7 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 6:28 pm

I lost all my matches. I honestly feel like this is a big conspiracy by the man to keep me down. I got lots of money and a boatload of stars, so I ain't complaining. I would do it again, but I think the competition field was just too strong. I am definitely one of the weakest in the fed. My day will come... Stand by...
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 6:46 pm

"The Natural" wrote:
I lost all my matches. I honestly feel like this is a big conspiracy by the man to keep me down. I got lots of money and a boatload of stars, so I ain't complaining. I would do it again, but I think the competition field was just too strong. I am definitely one of the weakest in the fed. My day will come... Stand by...

It's cool, i'm still a jobber too lol. I just have a real big arrogance problem that gets me in trouble sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 6:55 pm

How come you didn't join in the fun Faith?
You took the tiem to make it just for us XFEers.
Sad <= *tears of joy*

The least I could do is thank you for creating the league and I give you a round of applause. clap Ok, I give you two. clap
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 7:33 pm

lol, I would have gotten owned and that's 10 tps Razz 5 to make, 5 to join to get my little butt whipped ! I need those entrances while I still can own people at my own level lol! When I become mortal again for the level I am on, I shall partake in the fun and games Smile
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 7:46 pm

Really? So you paid 5 TP's in a League you didn't even join?
WOW.
For that, you get one mroe round of applause.
clap
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/17/2009, 7:51 pm

DANTE wrote:
Really? So you paid 5 TP's in a League you didn't even join?
WOW.
For that, you get one mroe round of applause.
clap

Well dont' feel completely sorry for me, I get 7500 fe when it's run lol! But you can only make one at a time, and it needs to run for you to get paid. I am not sure if the creator has to eat the cost of tps if they delete a league anymore as I found a way around it.
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/18/2009, 2:00 am

2nd place. 4k for it. And only destroyed by Jack and Dante.

Not a bad league.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/18/2009, 2:02 am

Wow Faith... 5tp for 7500FE? That's not a bad haul, but I think it's BS when you have to spend to create it, and then spend again o join it.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/18/2009, 2:12 am

DieHard wrote:
Wow Faith... 5tp for 7500FE? That's not a bad haul, but I think it's BS when you have to spend to create it, and then spend again o join it.

Ah, that's okay, when i'm more capable of competing with you guys i'll burn double the TP to join the fray lol. It seems it was a success sans a few hicc-ups and such, so maybe every 2 (or 3 or 4) weeks or so we can try to get a major league of 10 - 14 people together and do it again (to save time for people saving tp and such and wanting to use their tp for other things, etc); and a majority of people seemed to have fun mouthing off to one another and such lol.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/18/2009, 2:22 am

Ok ok, I take one round of applause away from you faith. Razz

Quick question though, when you run the league, does it run all 9 days at the same time? Or can you run it like one day per day per say?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/18/2009, 2:25 am

I can do it once a day, 3 times a day, it depends on when I click it.

As I stated before I did not do that this time because of people that were not in XFW were in the league, but they were so low anyways, that they didn't matter unlike if like Link, The Glide, Adama, etc joined that would demolish everyone in the tournament easy.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty1/18/2009, 2:28 am

Faith wrote:
unlike if like Link, The Glide, Adama, etc joined that would demolish everyone in the tournament easy.
Better me than them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x-force league   x-force league - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

x-force league
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next