X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11/5 Ready to battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

11/5 Ready to battle Empty
PostSubject: 11/5 Ready to battle   11/5 Ready to battle Empty11/3/2008, 4:34 pm

~Sounds the 35th Symphony (Haffner) of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart at the Violent Madness locker room~
~Plin is quietly seat, whiles Arisa reviews tonight agenda, Materazzi is going to explode~

Materazzi: "Stop that damn music. I'm filling on rage, give me Metal, give me Rock, but don't give me some weird classical music."
Arisa: "Materazzi, that music is Master Plin order's. Learn from your Master and relax before the match."
Plin: "Don't scold him Arisa, this music has it's purpose. The first is to calm down my nerves before the match, the second is to light's the fury on that dumbass."
Arisa: "Sorry, I'll take note of this for another time."
Materazzi: "But in rage, I won't fight at my whole potential. Also we haven't trained so hard this week, I don't wanna lose tonight."
Plin: "We have train hard this week, the difference is that this week, I have rested my stamina for tonight's match. I'm not an stamina and power tank as you."
Arisa: "But Master Plin, Materazzi is right, he isn't prepared, he can lose the match."
~Plin rises up, and cleans his soak with a towel~

Plin: "It's time for him to taste loss another time. Remember that feeling, hate that feeling, and you won't repeat it for the Tag Finals."
Plin: "Also, you aren't prepared to win him, wait and trust in me. And one day you will crush him, and not only A. Ares."
Arisa: "He will be the slaughtered lamb before your match... Remember that my agenda isn't designed to write two loses, if Materazzi lose, you have to win."
Plin: "Don't upset, I'll crush The Sentinel tonight."
Materazzi: "Your opponent isn't Sukkeltje? I have read the card tonight."
Plin: "Sukkeltje won't last me 5 minutes, a cut by minute. Tonight is my chance to show The Sentinel that I'm not a lowly wrestler, with my punches, and his blood."
Arisa: "Five minutes to Materazzi's match, time to fight."
~The Violent Madness leaves the locker room and starts walking the corridor to his fate...~
Back to top Go down

11/5 Ready to battle
Page 1 of 1