X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge Your VICE GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Challenge Your VICE GM Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Your VICE GM   Challenge Your VICE GM Empty5/8/2008, 5:10 pm

This is just a promotio/advertisement for my invitational. Very Happy
So if you have what it takes to challenge your VICE GM... or just wants to make some money...
Come visit my Invitational! Look for DANTE!

Quote :
Come on in... EARN EXP AND MONEY $$$$$

355 POPULARITY and 504 FANS and growing, earn money and experience here!
Guaranteed 2 re-matches for each challenge, win or lose. I'll try my best to give out re-matches within 24 hrs.

MORE re-matches (3-5 more) will be awarded if 8 or more experience are given/earned, GUARANTEED!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your VICE GM   Challenge Your VICE GM Empty5/11/2008, 1:52 am

Ah, I would have Dante, but they just changed the rules on invi's. It seems that you can only challenge people in your level range now, I think it's +/- 30ish stats, grr...that means I should beat mario and move up, but I don't wanna!
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your VICE GM   Challenge Your VICE GM Empty5/11/2008, 3:09 am

Nah, in that case the stats range hasn't sense.
Maybe you are triying to challenge someone whit a stats range who excludes you. I mean, If the guy has a 50-70 stats range, and you have 75 stats, then you are out of his range.

You can try with my invitational: Im on 0-200 range, and with my 557 fans you can make some money santa
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your VICE GM   Challenge Your VICE GM Empty5/11/2008, 3:13 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation THREAD JACK ALERT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation THREAD JACK ALERT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Laughing J/K Laughing

I saw in the forum that some people have been experiening the same. You can only challenge -2 to +2 level from someone. I do agree that if it is true and here to stay, the stat level range will be pointless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your VICE GM   Challenge Your VICE GM Empty5/11/2008, 3:19 am

Damn! You catch me! lol!

Really? It makes no sense! And usually, trying to challenge some friends, someones use to do it at Invitational. With the level range that will not work...
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your VICE GM   Challenge Your VICE GM Empty5/11/2008, 4:27 am

Oops, that's what it was level not stats Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Your VICE GM   Challenge Your VICE GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge Your VICE GM
Page 1 of 1