X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vice GM's Next Challenger (05/17 show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Vice GM's Next Challenger (05/17 show) Empty
PostSubject: Vice GM's Next Challenger (05/17 show)   Vice GM's Next Challenger (05/17 show) Empty5/15/2008, 11:24 am

[This one can be used anytime during the show.]
*Lightning hits the entrance and DANTE's entrance music plays. (The crowd cheers) The titan tron shows DANTE's highlights as the entrance is filled with fire. DANTE runs through the flames while riding a custom motorcycle chopper. DANTE is wearing a red long coat along with his fiery red bike. DANTE rides down the ramp and quickly brakes and stops in front of the ring as the four post shoots up flames. He goes up the ring and a lottery box placed on top of a table is waiting for him.
DANTE: It's good to be here in Sunny California! (crowd cheers) The weather here is great and the women are beautiful! (crowd cheers get louder) There really is no place like it.
* DANTE looks around the arena and waits for the crowds cheer to calm down.
DANTE: Now lets get to business. Last Wednesday, in an effort to find the best wrestler there is, you guys witnessed the first ever Vice GM Invitational Challenge. The very first challenger was no other than DarkShadow. (crowd cheers) DarkShadow put up a heck fo a fight but it's still not enough and eventually... I made him TAP! (crowd cheers) I am still looking for that one challenger that can stand toe to toe with me, that one wrestler that will send shiver to my bones. So let's get to the next brave challenger...
*DANTE goes over to the lottery box and puts his hands inside and pulls out an envelope. He opens the envelope while immitating a drum roll sound...
DANTE: And now, the next challenger and the privilege and honor goes to... VOLGO! Ahh, this will be interesting. I hope this is finally the challenge I am looking for.
*DANTE's music plays and he was about to exit the ring when he suddenly stops.
DANTE: Cut the music. (music stops) You know what, these Californian's (crowd cheers) came to see a fight so Volgo, get down here right now and let's get this match started.
*DANTE stands in the middle of the ring and removes his red trench coat as he gets ready for the match and waits for Volgo to come out...
David Hood: Well Matt, it looks like the Invitational is about to start right now.
Matt Scott: That's right David, this will be an interesting match. Will our Vice GM make Volgo tap or will he finally find that one true challenger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Vice GM's Next Challenger (05/17 show) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice GM's Next Challenger (05/17 show)   Vice GM's Next Challenger (05/17 show) Empty5/16/2008, 10:50 am

(The following could be used either as a distraction if Dante loses the match, or just something that happens as Dante celebrates a win after the match)

David Hood: WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT'S THIS?!

(JD Allgood has strolled down to ringside. He has a smug look on his face and holding a large lead pipe)

Matt Scott: Why is JD Allgood coming down here? Isn't he still banned by Dante from last week?!

(JD then turns to Dante's motorcycle and begins to smash the lead pipe into it, leaving it a mangled mess. He then retreats to the backstage, all the while looking back and smiling at what he has just done)
Back to top Go down

Vice GM's Next Challenger (05/17 show)
Page 1 of 1