X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here Comes A New Challenger...[XFA]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Here Comes A New Challenger...[XFA] Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes A New Challenger...[XFA]   Here Comes A New Challenger...[XFA] Empty5/26/2011, 11:08 am

Show: First XFA
Time: Before Goliathus & Cryl's "Searching"

~'The Recovery' by Shadows Chasing Ghosts begins to play as spotlights start to flicker~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Danny Young!"
~Danny Young walks out wearing a pair of sunglasses to match with his Enter Shikari T-Shirt and black skinny jeans~
Reggie Miller: "Danny has been pissed since finding out about Goliathus getting the match instead of him against Tom Bryan, lets see what he has to say."
~Danny grabs a mic from ringside before climbing into the ring~
Danny Young: "Cut the music! This is bull! Where was my rematch, huh? My contract states I have a rematch for the Young Gunz title and I haven't had it to my knowledge. Then Goliathus waltzes in here and takes MY title from Tom Bryan, no way buddy. I'm demanding a rematch at Guilty Conscience and I will not leave the ring until I get it."
~Danny takes his sunglasses off and throws them into the crowd while staring at the X-Tron~
Brandon Routh: "Finally! Someone to stand against the boring and lucky-to-win-a-rematch Young Gunz champion, Goliathus."
~After a few minutes, there's no one showing up and the fans are booing loudly at Danny, who just stay there inside the ring~
Reggie Miller: "You call Goliathus boring, yet I find this waiting to be even more boring..."
~And the demon appears. No music, no special entrance, just Goliathus in his demon cape, a mic in his left hand, Young Gunz title on his right shoulder and the loud cheer of the crowd~
Goliathus: "There you go again, Danny Young, trying to bored the crowd to purgatory with your purposeless appearance and fruitless action. Do I need to remind you that you lost the tag team match in last XFE this week? Just what hit your head so hard that you think you are worthy of a title shot at this moment, after a lose and, might I add, a very clear lose?"
~Goliathus walks to the right side of the ramp, holding the title firmly with his right hand and mic still on his left hand~
Goliathus: "You seem to forget about something. I don't play by the rules, so I don't really feel like giving you a match for the title."
Brandon Routh: "I wonder why so many fans love this dude. How can someone act like this and still be likable?"
Reggie Miller: "The same theory to why girl loves bad boy, you don't have to be lawful to be good, chaotic good, is good too. Much like Robin Hood, for example."
Brandon Routh: "Hmm...I guess that's why girls like me more than you."
Goliathus: "However, when you are trying to bored the fans out and whining too much, I guess I will take you on. I know it's pretty much impossible to shut your humongous pie hole up and to kill your unlimited amount of ego but then, I will make sure I shut you up and kick your way out of the title picture for a long, long time to come."
~That draws a loud cheer from all around the arena. Goliathus walks to the other side of the ramp~
Goliathus: "I know it's pretty much impossible to shut your humongous pie hole up and to kill your unlimited amount of ego but then,I will make sure I shut you up and kick your way out of the title picture for a long, long time to come."
~Goliathus raises the title with his right hand, drawing more cheers from the fans~
Goliathus: "Guilty Conscience, one on one, Young Gunz title, you are on! Be prepared, for my third symphony. Now leave the ring and give the fans some rest from looking at your pathetic face for too long."
~Goliathus walks back and into the backstage area~
Back to top Go down

Here Comes A New Challenger...[XFA]
Page 1 of 1