X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godsblood Promo 9/17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Godsblood Promo 9/17 Empty
PostSubject: Godsblood Promo 9/17   Godsblood Promo 9/17 Empty9/14/2008, 3:20 pm

*the crowds of Arena Santiago Chile are electrified as godsblood appears in the arena entrance proud of himself as he remain standing in the center of the arena, a hundreds pyros appear that makes the crowd even more wilder, slowly he walks down the aisle ignoring the fans who cheer him badly, he enters the ring and climbs the corner right turnbuckle raising both his hands, then puts an evil smile on his face, then suddenly he raises the middle finger and climb down the ring, he asks for a mic from the ring announcer*

Godsblood:
well well well... (smiling) dam right... godsblood is the most heel rocking, sweep kicking, rolling supernova!!! the elite among the best!!! the greatest wrestler in the XFW planet!!
!

Arena Santiago Crowds:
Godsblood!!!!
Godsblood!!!!
Godsblood!!!!

Godsblood:
Oh i really like to give my utmost gratitude for all the chilean crowd here in Arena Santiago but i rather burn in hell!!!

Arena Santiago Crowd:
Boooooooooooooo
Boooooooooooooo

Godsblood:
dont get me wrong you pathetic chilean loser, before you booo the XFW King Of Heel why not try to boo the Chile Soccer Team for a wonderful match against brazil last sunday (laughing mockingly) Chile, país de poetas (evil smile) let me recite a poem i wrote while im pissing at the car of Dark Ryder a while ago... "Chilean Loves Soccer Because There Are Sucker, They Hope For A World Cup Is Like Hoping For A Rain In Sahara Dessert, Like Dark Ryder Hope To Retain His EFC Title, But Tonight I'll Be The Hurricane That Will Shatter Every Single Hope He Got, I Will Torment His Soul, And Become The New XFW Extreme Fighting Champion!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 9/17   Godsblood Promo 9/17 Empty9/14/2008, 4:00 pm

just letting ya know, I don't drive a car as a wrestler, might want to edit that or I will come up with something that has you ni a tutu. Lets see how heel like you would be with that pink circle around you
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 9/17   Godsblood Promo 9/17 Empty9/15/2008, 11:16 pm

alright i've gone from asking you to telling you...change the car bit in your promo
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 9/17   Godsblood Promo 9/17 Empty9/15/2008, 11:43 pm

Don't worry, I'll fix it when I put it in the show.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 9/17   Godsblood Promo 9/17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Godsblood Promo 9/17
Page 1 of 1