X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godsblood Promo 10/29

Go down 
+6
Worthy
slugger
TheDominator
Dark Ryder
DieHard
GD Pato
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty
PostSubject: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/26/2008, 2:41 pm

~The crowds of Harbor Yard - Bridgeport, Connecticut are electrified as GodsBlooD appears in the arena entrance proud of himself as he remain standing in the center of the arena, a hundreds pyros appear that makes the crowd even more wilder, slowly he walks down the aisle ignoring the fans who cheer him badly, he enters the ring and climbs the corner right turnbuckle raising both his hands, then puts an evil smile on his face, then suddenly he raises the middle finger and climb down the ring, he asks for a mic from the ring announcer~
Harbor Yard Arena Crowds:
Godsblood!!!!
Godsblood!!!!
Godsblood!!!!

Godsblood: "Well well well, damn I'm the most heel rocking, sweep kicking, rolling flaming supernova!!! The elite among the best!!! The greatest wrestler in the XFW Planet!!! The Extreme Fighting Champion!!! has arrived and brings excitement to your worthless boring lives." (laughing mockingly)
Harbor Yard Arena Crowds:
Boooooooooooooooo
Boooooooooooooooo
Boooooooooooooooo

Godsblood: "All of you makes me sick!!! 10 seconds ago you cheer my name and now you boooo me, all of you are retards, like my opponent tonight for the EF title, Jer... Jer... it doesn't matter what his name, that jack ass kiwi, that keeps on losing night after night here in XFW has been given a chance for a title shot for the most prestigious championship title here in XFW universe... I've found that as a big insult to me as your EF Champion, like our last PPV, Unsolitary Confinement, where I didn't have an appearance, me the XFW King Of Heels!!! The Sentinel, if this an act of mockery to me then let it shall be written let it shall be done!!!"
~GodsBlooD slowly raised his right hand and an eerie grief of echoes surrounds the harbor yard arena, he puts an evil smile on his face and looks at the titan tron screen, all of a sudden a lightning struck the entrance thrice*

Godsblood: "The Sentinel...a storm is approaching...a dark dark cold storm is approaching...and you are in the middle of that storm...and only I...can stop the approaching storm...so instead of using me in a worthless match like my match tonight with Jeremy Alsop...let me destroy the approaching storm before its destroy you...I can make a worthy thing, to become worthless...(evil laugh)"
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/26/2008, 5:37 pm

" Jer... Jer... its doesnt matter what his name, that jack ass psychedelic clown "
you sure your not talking about morbid

maybe it should be:
" Jer... Jer... its doesnt matter what his name, that jack ass iconic kiwi "?
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/26/2008, 5:50 pm

Crazed Aussie GP Pato wrote:
" Jer... Jer... its doesnt matter what his name, that jack Butt psychedelic clown "

maybe it should be:
" Jer... Jer... its doesnt matter what his name, that jack Butt iconic kiwi "?

The entire promo is so filled with Stuff and errors that it would take Sentinel more time to edit to get it into a show than it took the Special Person to write it up in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/26/2008, 10:59 pm

putting into context, since Godsblood is the self-proclaimed King of Heel, he definetly starts out strong but near the end becomes a little unclear. overall, its a not bad promo, fix the spelling and grammer errors though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 1:07 am

DieHard wrote:
" Jer... Jer... its doesnt matter what his name, that jack Butt psychedelic clown "

maybe it should be:

The entire promo is so filled with Stuff and errors that it would take Sentinel more time to edit to get it into a show than it took the Special Person to write it up in the first place.

Get
A
Year Book

and shoove it into your Butt Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 2:02 am

I'll be honest. This is not a bad promo a few spelling errors here and there but yea.

Atleast you got 1 promo instead of 10 promos for 1 show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 3:29 am

About time you did a promo

"im just sayin"
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 3:39 am

King Of Heel wrote:
I can make a worthy thing, to become worthless...(evil laugh)"[/color]

I like what you've done there, lol!!

So is our original plan still on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 3:03 pm

nice promo, and i also want to know what you're going to do cause i PM'ed you about it but you don't answer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 4:01 pm

Black Worthy wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
I can make a worthy thing, to become worthless...(evil laugh)"[/color]

I like what you've done there, lol!!

So is our original plan still on?

100% Yes bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 4:20 pm

King Of Heel wrote:
DieHard wrote:

maybe it should be:

Get
A
Year Book

lol! lol! lol! lol! If there was a rolling around laughing icon here, I'd put it in!

That is absolutely the lamest attempt at a comeback I have seen! For someone who likes calling other people Happy Person, you seem to have some kind of infatuation with guys shoving things up their Butts, don't you 'Special Person?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I know you're not too smart and probably don't read too fast, so I'm typing this as slowly as I can for you...

I received a fax today from the North American Association for the Mentally Challenged threatening legal action against me if I call you "retard" one more time. Apparently, as a result of this post you made, they have come to the conclusion that it is offensive to them if you are referred to as a "retard". they feel they have greater intelligence than you do.

I'll have to come up with a new term for you... I'll work on it and let you know what it is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 4:24 pm

DieHard wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
DieHard wrote:

maybe it should be:

Get
A
Year Book

lol! lol! lol! lol! If there was a rolling around laughing icon here, I'd put it in!

That is absolutely the lamest attempt at a comeback I have seen! For someone who likes calling other people Happy Person, you seem to have some kind of infatuation with guys shoving things up their Butts, don't you 'tardo?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I know you're not too smart and probably don't read too fast, so I'm typing this as slowly as I can for you...

I received a fax today from the North American Association for the Mentally Challenged threatening legal action against me if I call you "retard" one more time. Apparently, as a result of this post you made, they have come to the conclusion that it is offensive to them if you are referred to as a "retard". they feel they have greater intelligence than you do.

I'll have to come up with a new term for you... I'll work on it and let you know what it is...

Look at a mirror and you will find the new term for Special Person...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 4:52 pm

DieHard wrote:

lol this possible because my english isn't perfect but i didn't understand **** of what you said.... affraid But another term could be: "Rick Astley" (that guy from the rick roll clips) really i get chills over my spine (don't know if you sya it like that) when i see him ( http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related )
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 7:03 pm

I believe I have found a brand new term for the 'special person.

(My sincere apologies to the North American Association for the Mentally Challenged)

Last edited by DieHard on 10/27/2008, 10:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 7:05 pm

Sukkeltje wrote:
DieHard wrote:

lol this possible because my english isn't perfect but i didn't understand **** of what you said.... affraid But another term could be: "Rick Astley" (that guy from the rick roll clips) really i get chills over my spine (don't know if you sya it like that) when i see him ( http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related )

What the hell?? You want me to get sued by Rick Astley? He's stupid... but "dumbass" is much dumber....
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/27/2008, 9:06 pm

ROFL!!! Good ol' Red. I frickin' love That 70's show.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/28/2008, 3:59 am

LOL!!!! You just gotta love the 70s show!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/28/2008, 4:13 am

TheDominator wrote:

damn another Happy Person in this feds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/28/2008, 4:14 am

DieHard wrote:
I believe I have found a brand new term for the 'special person.

(My sincere apologies to the North American Association for the Mentally Challenged)

nice its that your videos its that you i think you have HIV "Hair Is Vanishing"
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/28/2008, 4:28 am

King Of Heel wrote:
TheDominator wrote:

Im Happy Person just because I like to watch "That 70s Show"??

Dude honestly you are a "dumbass"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/29/2008, 5:26 am

TheDominator wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
TheDominator wrote:

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is scheduled for One Fall and it is for the Level 11 Championship!"
Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, TheDominator"!
it seems like a thunder has just stroke! the fans know whats coming!!
suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘tron was set to fire! then the dominator comes out through the flames
TheDominator makes his way to the ring
Wearing a vest with his winged-skull logo on the back of it, his usual nice pair of shades, camo pants, biker gloves and a pair of chucks with flames on them
with his custom chopper
acompanied by xfw's lovely backstage interviewer elisha
the dominator climbs up on the turnbuckles with the fans going wild and then he does a backflip of the turnbuckle with lightning hitting the turnbuckle once he jumps of
Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, GodsBlooD"!

GodsBlooD grabs TheDominator's hair
GodsBlooD jumps on his bent opponent with the help of the ropes
hitting his nape with a heel stroke, sending him on the mat performing a Mortal Gods X-treme Thunder Struck!!
GodsBlooD climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and throws himself toward TheDominator hitting him with a devastating Double Axe Handle!!
THEDOMINATOR IS BLEEDING!!
GodsBlooD is about to perform his taunt
TheDominator capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
but GodsBlooD is faster and is not caught off guard!
GodsBlooD open his arms
and hits TheDominator on the face with the palms of the hands performing a devastating Mongolian Chop!!
GodsBlooD grabs his opponent's head
TheDominator evades the a Knees Lift and gains the initiative
TheDominator takes and raises GodsBlooD on his shoulders
GodsBlooD gets down from the opponent's shoulders avoiding an a Airplain Spin, taking the initiative
GodsBlooD grabs his opponent by the neck
to catapult him behind with a devastating Uranage!!
GodsBlooD kneels on TheDominator's back, grasping his legs and his head
rolls on his own back, levering on his knees and pulling them!!
GodsBlooD keeps his weak submission hold
TheDominator can't resist anymore and taps out!!
GODSBLOOD WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS THEDOMINATOR !!!!
Here's your winner, and the NEEEEEEEEEEEW champion, GodsBlooD!

talk to my Butt

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/29/2008, 5:36 am

I am getting sick of all your comments of Happy People and Butts..... If you are Happy Person so what we dont care....remember "Dont ask dont tell." If that is good enough for the military it is good enough for us!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/29/2008, 5:38 am

darthclay wrote:
I am getting sick of all your comments of gays and asses..... If you are gay so what we dont care....remember "Dont ask dont tell." If that is good enough for the military it is good enough for us!!!

weirdo

Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/29/2008, 5:42 am

Bad Stuff sniffer
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty10/29/2008, 5:42 am

King Of Heel wrote:
TheDominator wrote:
King Of Heel wrote:
TheDominator wrote:

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is scheduled for One Fall and it is for the Level 11 Championship!"
Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, TheDominator"!
it seems like a thunder has just stroke! the fans know whats coming!!
suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘tron was set to fire! then the dominator comes out through the flames
TheDominator makes his way to the ring
Wearing a vest with his winged-skull logo on the back of it, his usual nice pair of shades, camo pants, biker gloves and a pair of chucks with flames on them
with his custom chopper
acompanied by xfw's lovely backstage interviewer elisha
the dominator climbs up on the turnbuckles with the fans going wild and then he does a backflip of the turnbuckle with lightning hitting the turnbuckle once he jumps of
Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, GodsBlooD"!

GodsBlooD grabs TheDominator's hair
GodsBlooD jumps on his bent opponent with the help of the ropes
hitting his nape with a heel stroke, sending him on the mat performing a Mortal Gods X-treme Thunder Struck!!
GodsBlooD climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and throws himself toward TheDominator hitting him with a devastating Double Axe Handle!!
THEDOMINATOR IS BLEEDING!!
GodsBlooD is about to perform his taunt
TheDominator capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
but GodsBlooD is faster and is not caught off guard!
GodsBlooD open his arms
and hits TheDominator on the face with the palms of the hands performing a devastating Mongolian Chop!!
GodsBlooD grabs his opponent's head
TheDominator evades the a Knees Lift and gains the initiative
TheDominator takes and raises GodsBlooD on his shoulders
GodsBlooD gets down from the opponent's shoulders avoiding an a Airplain Spin, taking the initiative
GodsBlooD grabs his opponent by the neck
to catapult him behind with a devastating Uranage!!
GodsBlooD kneels on TheDominator's back, grasping his legs and his head
rolls on his own back, levering on his knees and pulling them!!
GodsBlooD keeps his weak submission hold
TheDominator can't resist anymore and taps out!!
GODSBLOOD WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS THEDOMINATOR !!!!
Here's your winner, and the NEEEEEEEEEEEW champion, GodsBlooD!

talk to my Butt

Yea posting a match were you beat me

Good arguement and come back there....bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood Promo 10/29   Godsblood Promo 10/29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Godsblood Promo 10/29
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next