X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/17... GodSBlooD ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

5/17... GodSBlooD .... Empty
PostSubject: 5/17... GodSBlooD ....   5/17... GodSBlooD .... Empty5/14/2008, 2:32 am

Time: 2hrs before Forcefull Agression start

Backstage...

Qui standing near Quan dressing room feeding his piglet, he saw GodSBlood walking in the hallway.

Qui: Hello GodSBlooD men i like your style, specially the fire thing, i really like to invite you in our place and lets have some chicken barbecue, those fire will be usefull what do you think?

GodSBlood stop, and stare at Qui silently...

Qui: Oh one thing, dont disapper when we finish eating the chicken barbecue, we still need you for washing the dishes (laughing)

GodsBlooD Stares At Qui, And Sowly He Raised His Right Hand, The Ground Tremble And The Wind Become Wild ...

Qui: hold your temper man. im only joking where your sense of humor (heart beating faster)

Echoes Of Eerie Grief Start To Shaken Qui
GodSBlood Choke Qui With His Right Hand
Then Darnkess...
Then... GodSBlooD... executing Hardcore Gods Heart Stopper!!!

GodSBlood walk away while Qui laying motionless on the ground.

Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

5/17... GodSBlooD .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5/17... GodSBlooD ....   5/17... GodSBlooD .... Empty5/14/2008, 3:56 am

[Quan finds Qui lying bloodied and barely conscious outside his dressing room]

Quan: "Hey, Qui you lazy swine, only one hour to go and you are napping on the job!."

[Qui comes too looking pretty angry with only Quan there to berate]

Qui: "Listen boss. Not only does godsblood have a beating coming to him, but he also has no sense of humour at all! Are the new moves ready for tonight? I am itching to see him suffer."

Quan: "Calm down old friend. Both of the new moves are ready."

Qui: "What are you calling them?"

Quan: "Glad you asked. After Jade called me a 'Genghis rip off' I decided to name a move after good old uncle Ghengy. (Getting more excited) godsblood will suffer tonight at the hands of my ‘Genghis Style Back Breaker’. (Now shouting) And as if that is not enough my awesome Brain Blitz is now the Headbutt Brain Blitz. So much more powerful now that it includes a strangle hold..."

[Inadvertently Quan has gripped Qui by the neck and is squeezing]

Qui "Let go you idiot, I can’t breath!"

[Quan releases his grip]

Quan: (looking dreamily into the distance) "Yes tonight will be excellent. godsblood will be the third tiny step in my unbeaten run. Now come on Qui, I am starving. A quick pre-match snack will set me up for victory."
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

5/17... GodSBlooD ....
Page 1 of 1