X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!

Go down 
+3
TheSentinel
TheDominator
Malkyto
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/20/2008, 2:32 am

Name:
Malkyto

Basic Gimnick [Heel or Face]:
Most of the time, Malkyto acts like a heel, but, honestly, he is a bit over this things. He is just a pain-lover psycho: beat (or be beated by) the "good boys" or beat (or be beated by) the "bad boys" isn't the point; the point is just to beat (or be beated). So, Malkyto just will be at the painful side, no matter what that mean.

Storyline:
Malkyto escaped from a Psychiatric Assylum at his native country, Chile. He was there cause a self-destructive mental disease. His treatment was, essentially, with electro-shock. A lot of discharges, one after another, again and again, made him a man with a unusual resistance to pain.
After all, the treatment fail, and he was confined to stay there. But, some night, Malkyto escaped, and come to X-Force Wrestling, searching for more and more pain. The GM signed him, but decided to keep a nurses team keeping the crowd away from Malkyto, for their own safety.

Typical Sentence
"Let's bring some pain"

Entrance Video:

System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.

Official Pic:

The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Malkavian

Other Pics:

The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! B34826a5f4

The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Serj_tankian

The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Serj_tankian

With his fans:
The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! 20070909_GYI0000688327_GTY

His mad girl Stacy:
The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Custom made Straightjacket

Last edited by Malkyto on 5/11/2008, 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/21/2008, 11:23 am

Good to see you haer Malkyto
Cant wait to see your tag partner ultimo-guerro, worthy, gustav1er and true nutter

I hope ultimo and worthy keep there gimmicks (not sure if this is your original gimmick from WCWA) so i can continue that rivalry before
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/22/2008, 1:26 pm

Well, nice to see you too, The Dominator.

In fact, this has been my only gimnick. But sometimes, on WCWA, the gimnick wasn't really important: just the heel-or-face thing counts. Anyway, at NLO, my gimnick was the same, but just a bit more 'latinist'. Anyway, on my gimnick I always can be just like Farooq... and just say "damn!".

I dont know if True Nutter and Worthy will come to X-Force. Gustav1er is here now, and, about Ultimo Guerrero, he was positive about to join, but he need to talk with The Sentinel first. I hope he join us; NLO was a great tag-team, and a great concept... I think we can use it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/22/2008, 7:50 pm

True Nutter is coming, and Worthy is getting out of his contract.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 12:41 am

Good news Sentinel. Do you have some news about Último?
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 2:02 am

just to say HELLO at the WCWA old members

your King is happy to see you here!!!

king and he's looking for his Queen elephant

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 2:04 am

nice to see that the King's band (SOAD)
is appreciated by others wrestlers
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 2:35 am

im still trying to get out of my contract as well but i dont want to delete it
cos i dont wanna wait 10 days
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 10:03 am

Hello everyone else who has jumped ship from WCWA.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 10:04 am

gustave1er wrote:
nice to see that the King's band (SOAD)
is appreciated by others wrestlers

Had you ever think that "the king's band" could call to a RIOT

Its a good think to listen good music...
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 10:06 am

TheDominator wrote:
im still trying to get out of my contract as well but i dont want to delete it
cos i dont wanna wait 10 days

Think about it: if you dont break the contract, you will had to wait more than just 10 days.
And, by the way, Haydos don't use to be a free-break-contract guy...
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 10:16 am

worthy wrote:
Hello everyone else who has jumped ship from WCWA.

Nice to see you here Worthy. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 10:31 am

Thanks Malkyto and is nice to see you too and you have good taste in music aswell.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/23/2008, 12:25 pm

I still stick by classic metal then modern day
my fav bands metallica and iron maiden Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty4/24/2008, 2:38 am

Malkyto good news
Ultimo-geurro will be joining. I saw on the announcement threads on WCWA.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty9/9/2008, 10:55 pm

New Entrance Song:

S.O.A.D - CIGARO

Mmh... I need an entrance Video...
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty12/20/2008, 2:12 am

"Last Saturday night, I fought against the Vice General Manager, DANTE."
The crowd chants "DANTE, DANTE".
"I know you love him, but, finally, I defeated him."
There is some "boos" in the crowd.
"Honestly, the fight sucked! And sucked cause a pendejo ran to the ring, and distracted DANTE... And I really hate when that happens!!!"
More "boos" from the crowd.
"DANTE didn't feel enough pain, neither did I, and I HATE THAT!!!"
anThe crowd is divided; some chants "DANTE", and others chants "Malkyto"... there is some "boos" yway.
"Now, the next time I have to fight DANTE, I really hope he will be more focused on pain. And the next time I see you at ringside, JD Allgood, I will kick your Butt out of the arena!!!
The people really loves the idea.
"When I was backstage, I heard that, tonight, in this very ring, the New Latino Order will face The Dominator and Worthy."
People chant "Your not Worthy!"
"That's my point. Worthy tries to look like a REAL luchador latino... but he doesn't have the balls to be one of us."
People gives a lot of cheers.
"Not even The Dominator."
People still give cheers.
"And not even you, damn gringos!!!"
People finally "boo".
"So, tonight, Ultimo Guerrero and I will show them and will show you that the NEW LATINO ORDER MAKES THE RULES IN THIS ROSTER!!!"
People "boos" Malkyto louder and louder.
"So, come on Ultimo Guerrero; we will bring some pain to X-Force Wrestling!"
Ultimo Guerrero's music plays but gets cut off by by lightning hitting the entrance and DANTE's entrance music.
The crowd cheers as the titan tron shows DANTE's highlights as the entrance is filled with fire.
DANTE drives through the flames riding his custom motorcycle chopper. DANTE rides down the ramp and quickly brakes and stops in front of the ring as the four posts shoots up flames surprising Malkyto.
DANTE enters the ring and grabs a mic as he stares at Malkyto while waiting for the crowd to calm down. DANTE lifts the mic toward his mouth and was going to speak to Malkyto's face but quickly turns around and addresses the audience...

Welcome to X-Force Wrestling! Where forceful aggression happens!"
Crowd cheers!
DANTE waits for the crowd to quiet down and turns his attention back to Malkyto...
"First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your win."
Crowd boos.
"You got me and I accept the defeat. You can bet your life on it though, it will never happen again."
Crowd cheers.
Malkyto tries to speak but DANTE raises his hand and interrupts him before he can get a word in. Malkyto stares at DANTE's eyes with anger.
"Before you say anything, I already taught that spoiled, whiny, annoying, doltish, egothistical, loud-mouth, silver-spoon fed, childish brat a lesson courtesy of HadesStar and Quan."
Crowd cheers grow louder.
"That should teach him a lesson that even his butler can't serve in a platter. So you don't have to worry about him."
DANTE takes a step closer to Malkyto...
"Now back to you. Mark my words...next time we meet in the middle of the ring, you will be the one feeling the pain and will be suffering the wrath of my Devil Trigger and DeathLock."
Crowd cheers.
DANTE and Malkyto go face to face and stare each other with fierce eyes. DANTE's music plays and he walks out of the ring while the crowd cheers for the event that just happened. DANTE hops on his chopper and rides back up the ramp. Once DANTE reached the top of the ramp, he stops and grabs the mic from his bike...
"Oh by the way you better do good in this match because this tag team match will be a tournament match to determine the XFW Tag Team Champions!"
Malkyto grins with a little smile for the opportunity given to him as the crowd cheers louder and louder. DANTE smirks...
"I hope your ready because I'm sure the Unholy Alliance will not go down easily without a fight!"
DANTE's music starts playing again as he starts to rev up his chopper louder and louder and quickly speeds off to the back.
Camera switches to a locker room in the back.

Ultimo Guerrero is watching TV from his locker room. He smiles when Malkyto is talking and cheers him up. When his music starts playing he suddenly gets up and walks out into the hallway but, suddenly, out of nowhere, he hear Dante's voice.
"This is just the begining, dude, welcome to X-Force Wrestling!"
"Damn Pendejo! You better get ready! A Slammer is coming for you sooner than later!"
After that he goes out to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty12/20/2008, 2:52 am

***The TitanTron shows Ultimo Guerrero and Malkyto at his dressing room, drinking Corona beers and eating some nachos with guacamole, while looks the last match on the TV.***
***Somebody knocks the door.***
Ultimo Guerrero: "Come in, come in."
***El Gran Chico enters the room.***
El Gran Chico: "Did you call me?"
Malkyto: "Hey, yeah! Come in, take a beer; you deserve it."
***Malkyto gives a beer to El Gran Chico, who looks not really confident on they.***
Ultimo Guerrero: "Well, you are probably wondering why we was at your ringside during your match against Diamond Troy Justice."
El Gran Chico: "Hell, yeah. For a while I think you will beat me."
Malkyto: "No way, mate. Some tells someone who tells someone who tell us you are
Latino, just like us..."
El Gran Chico: "Yeah, I am."
Ultimo Guerrero: "And where are you from, güey"
El Gran Chico: "I'm from Chile."
Malkyto: "Really?"
El Gran Chico: "Yeah, I'm mapuche, and direct descendant of Caupolican."
Malkyto: "Hell!!! I'm Chilean too!!!"
El Gran Chico: "En serio, hueón?" [Are you sure, dude?]
Malkyto: "La dura, viejo!!!" [It's true, mate!]
***El Gran Chico and Malkyto were greeted with a hug***
Ultimo Guerrero: "Its a nice encounter, compadres, but we still have some stuffs to discuss."
Malkyto: "That's right. ***Malkyto looks to El Gran Chico*** Compadre, do you know us, New Latino Order?"
El Gran Chico: "Hell, yeah! You are in the final round of the tag team championship, tonight."
Ultimo Guerrero: "Exactly. But, more than a tag team, we represent nuestra raza."
Malkyto: "And that is why we want to beat all those gringos locos."
El Gran Chico: "I'm agree with you, compañeros."
Ultimo Guerrero: "I knew that you do not fails us. So, do you wanna join us."
El Gran Chico: "Hell, yeah!!!"
Malkyto: "Nice to know it, carnal."
***Ultimo Guerrero takes a NLO T-Shirt and gives it to El Gran Chico***
Malkyto: "We will protect each other, compadre, we will stay together and we will succeed together!!"
El Gran Chico: "You're right, mi loco, you'r right!"
Ultimo Guerrero: "That brings to my mind something..."
El Gran Chico: "What is this, carnal?"
Ultimo Guerrero: "Well, we know those putos gringos of Cold Blooded Killers are a big piece of cheaters."
Malkyto: "That's right. They aren't so talented as we, los latinos, are."
Ultimo Guerrero:
"So, they probably will try to beat us cheating at any way they can."
Malkyto: "Then, El Gran Chico, can you make us a favor?"
El Gran Chico: "Of course, chicos, what is it?"
Ultimo Guerrero: "We need you covering our backs at the ringside."
Malkyto: "Can you make this for us, compatriota?"
El Gran Chico: "Consider it done, carnales. Both of you was at my ring side tonight. I cant refuse to be with you tonight, the big night when, you ***points at Malkyto*** and you ***points at Ultimo Guerrero*** will become the X-Force Wrestling Tag Team Campeones"
***The three guys cheers their beer bottles, drink it off and throws it against the walls, laughing***
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty12/27/2008, 2:44 am

All the New Latino Order stable walk to the top of the ramp.
Ultimo Guerrero: "So, finally we are here, in Melbourne, and all this people can see, like us, how X-Treme Killing Machine are just a lot of crying babies."

JibOrton: "Are like we love to say... a lot of pendejos llorones!!!"

El Gran Chico: "And, as we know you are so pathetic than you sometimes forget your reality, we bring you a little video tape with the best of your match for the X-Force Tag Team Championship."

Malkyto: "So, lets go with the tape."

The TitanTron shows the best parts of the 5/17 match:

Ultimo Guerrero grabs the adversary from an arm and the groin
and makes him fall ahead performing a violent Pump Handle Drop!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! the impact of this blow is so hard that Y2K has fallen out of the ring!!!!
Ultimo Guerrero leaves the ring
[...]
Malkyto stands in a fighting pose
then he hits Y2K with many kicks by executing a powerful Kicking Combination!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! the impact of this blow is so hard that Y2K has fallen out of the ring!!!!
Malkyto leaves the ring
[...]
Malkyto lifts his opponent
to let him violently fall on the ground by performing powerful Vertical Suplex on the Ground!!
Y2K HAS A CUT!!!
Malkyto is about to perform his taunt
Malkyto Stands Over The
Turnbuckle Puts His Fingers In His Ears And Show His Tongue To The
Crowd executing An Unquestionable Sign Of Madness
[...]
Malkyto grabs Travo raising and keeping Travo's body in the air some seconds
and dropping Travo to the mat face-first from a senseless height executing [b] MORTAL Demential Vertigo!!

[...]
Bleeding face attempts to distracts Malkyto, but El Gran Chico comes around the corner and knocks him down with a Clothesline
[...]
Malkyto bounces on the ropes performing a clothesline to the knee lifting TravoUltimo Guerrero bounces on the ropes executing a clothesline to Travo's neck performing a powerful Clothesline & clothesline on the knee back!!
[...]
bleeding face attempts to attack Malkyto again, but Ultimo Guerrero jumps off of the apron and crashes onto him
[...]
Travo lifts the opponent on his shoulders in an FU possition while Y2K brings in a chair and stands it up
Ultimo Guerrero somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Ultimo Guerrero gets on the top turnbuckle raising his fists held together
and throws himself toward the opponent hitting him with a strong Double Axe Handle!!
TRAVO HAS A CUT!!!
Ultimo Guerrero tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
Erica: "Here are you winners, and the NEW XFW Tag Team Champions, Malkyto and Ultimo Guerrero, New Latino Order!"
[/b]
Video ends with Ultimo Guerrero and Malkyto raising his belts in the turnbuckles.

Malkyto: "So, how do you feel about those cuts? the wound is closed?"

Ultimo Guerrero: "The video has just one purpose: show you and show all these people that you have not the cojones to defeat us."

Malkyto: "You neither deserves to be our first contenders."

Ultimo Guerrero: "So, unless The Sentinel or DANTE force us into a match..."

Malkyto: "You will not have any kind of rematch from us."

Ultimo Guerrero: "So, definitely..."

NLO: "SE JODEN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty12/27/2008, 2:58 am

*Jill Wagner, the interviewer, comes with the mic.*
~
Jill: "Well, last wednesday El Gran Chico and JibOrton lost against Cold Bloded Killers, and that make CBK the first contenders for your tag-team belt. So, what do..."
~
Ultimo Guerrero: "First of all, come with daddy, mamacita."
~
*Ultimo Guerrero takes Jill at her waist, lifting her up. Malkyto takes the mic.*
~
Malkyto: Well, first I want to say something for all the cubans here, in Miami... ARRIBA LA RAZAAAAAAAA!!!!.
~
*All the latins in the arena start cheers.*
~
Malkyto: We are now at the first latin state in the US, so, we want to thanks all the calor we have feeling from our people. And as a token of our gratitude, we want to assure you something: We will beat Cold Bloded Killers again!
~
jibOrton: Yeah, les partiremos la madre!!!
~
Malkyto: Last wednesday, at our locker room, we made an oath. We will not rest until we left CBK resting over their own cold blood.
~
*Ultimo speaks with Jill over his shoulder.*
~
Ultimo Guerrero: "Cold Blooded Killers, you dont have calor in your veins. And dont have enough cojones to defeat us. So, we will repeat the history, and once again you will be look us from the floor, while we stand with those belts."
~
*Malkyto and Ultimo Guerrero raises the tag-team championship belts.*
~
El Gran Chico: "And, about jibOrton and me, let me tell you something: Soon, we will take our revenge from your little lucky strike."
~
jibOrton: "And we will really enjoy it. Will be an unforgetable moment, believe me."
~
Ultimo Guerrero: "So, and just if you dont understand it the first time, we will repeat it, just for you."
~
Malkyto: "Cold Blooded Killers, we have just one word in mind..."
~
NLO: "VENGANZA!!!"
~
*Ultimo Guerrero left Jill standing at the floor, and Malkyto hand her the mic.*
~
*Ultimo looks at Jill.*
~
Ultimo Guerrero: "Puedes venir a verme a mi vestidor cuando quieras, mamacita. Ha ha ha...."
~
*When Jill turns, Ultimo spanks her butt, and starts laughing. Jill runs out, with a shy smile at her face. Titan-tron fades to black.*
~
Matt: "I cant say if Jill is lucky or not, but I can say you something, David, The NLO vs. CBK match will be amazing."
~
Back to top Go down
Abdullah Iceberg Sullivan

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty1/1/2009, 10:29 pm

Any chance of getting M3 back together?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zombiejester
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty1/2/2009, 2:05 am

Sounds great (even when I cant remember what M3 was meaning), but at this exact point, Im the tag team champ with Ultimo Guerrero.
But we can always have a little chat about some stories...
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty1/2/2009, 3:37 am

If I remember right it was  Metal Maniac Militia                                                                                                                                                                                     Thats cool didn't know if you already had a story line or not so I thought I'd ask.Best of luck on your tag champ run.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zombiejester
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty1/7/2009, 3:13 am

*jibOrton and El Gran Chico enters the ring, and start to hit Cold Blooded Killers. Malkyto and Ultimo Guerrero joins the bloody party with the title belts. After some dantesque action, and a ring cover with cold blood, Malkyto grabs a mic, and starts to shout over an unconscious Y2K.*
~
Malkyto: "WE TOLD YOU LAST WEEK, AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE US. NOW, I HOPE YOU CAN TRUST ON THE LATINO WORD!!!"
~
*Ultimo Guerrero grabs the mic, and speaks over the Travo's laying body.*
~
Ultimo Guerrero: "THIS IS THE WAY NLO STRIKES BACK. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A..."
~
NLO: "VENGANZA!!!!"
~
*NLO reggeton hit louder, and all the stable goes to backstage, taunting with the belts.*
~
David: "NLO has a reason to celebrate now."
~
Matt: "NLO's reign as tag title have been questionable with their sneaky tactics but they proved themselves tonight that they are the true XFW Tag Team champions."
~
David: "There is no doubt that these titles are theirs to keep."
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty1/8/2009, 1:27 am

David: "Now, it's time to go to our interview area. Jill is with one of our superstars. Jill?"

** The TitanTron shows Jill, standing with her mic. **

Jill: "Thank you David, at this time I'm with one of the most controversial wrestlers in XFW history. I'm with one of the Tag-Team champions, Malkyto."

** From one side, with his classical blood spotted straightjacket and the belt at his shoulder, appears the 'Chilean Psycho'. From the crowd can be heard mixed reactions: some cheers and some boos.**

Jill: "Welcome, Malkyto."

** No response. Malkyto looks absent. **

Jill: "... uuh... I'm here to-"

** Malkyto interrupts her. **

Malkyto: "Yes, I really enjoyed to knock out Y2K. I told him we will would bleed him until the last drop of blood, in the most painful match he had ever fight. But he and his compañerito don't believed me. And now, these cinturones
** Malkyto points at his belt ** will stay with the Latinos."

Jill: "And about the dra-"

** Malkyto interrupts her, again. Jill looks a bit confused**

Malkyto: "Well, I'm sure jibOrton and El Gran Chico will make an amazing job in the XFA roster, and, Chileans as they are, they will be beating all those traseros gringos. Just like New Latino Order will keep doing the same here, at XFW."

Jill: "All the fans have the same question: Why at Stable Warfare did you enter the ring during Ja-"

** Malkyto interrupts her, one more time. Jill looks more and more confused. **

Malkyto: "First of all, I have some words for Matt Scott: Take it easy. At the moment, I will not interfere with your platonic love. But, just 'cause I really like the pain -give it or take it-, if you want we can enter the ring for a Last Blood Match. At least one of us will enjoy it. ** Malkyto starts to laugh **. But lets back to the point. I was here just 'cause the sorority girl has good moves, good techs and good boobs. And, as she party like a verdadero latino, was a good stuff to raise her hand and look her boobs closely. Be quiet, Matt. I don't "love" her. She's just hot like the pisco, and she probably don't like the pain as I like."

** Jill blinks with that answer. After a second, she comes back... **

Jill: "Finally, wh-"

** Malkyto interrupts her, another time. **

Malkyto: "Yes, its true. Ultimo Guerrero still remember your back, and want to touch it again. Well, good night."

** Malkyto leaves the scene, while Jill keep dumb, with the breath taken away, and a bit blushed, and the TitanTron fades to black.

David: "Well Matt, any comment about the interview?"

Matt: "... I need to change my pants."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!   The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chilean Psycho, MALKYTO!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next