X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Wrath (20/8/08 show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Wrath (20/8/08 show) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Wrath (20/8/08 show)   Worthy's Wrath (20/8/08 show) Empty8/17/2008, 8:57 am

~Worthy is standing in a ring that has a red carpet on the floor, two leather office chairs and a table~
Worthy: "Hello puny mortals it is time for the return of Worthy's wrath and tonights show is going to be special as a few months back you worthless parasites voted in your thousands on http://www.myspace.com/x_force_wrestling to pick a guest for my show and you all picked our great leader, The Sentinel, However I decided to bring a dwarf dressed as our GM on instead... Yeah sorry about that boss, but now our GM has seen the light and has grown a set, it is time to welcome our great and glorious leader, The Sentinel..."
~The Sentinel comes to the ring whilst fans boo him~
Worthy: "Shut up you bunch of sad inbreds and show this man a bit of respect as he has accomplished more than you fools will ever accomplish."
~The crowd start chanting Worthless as Sentinel enters the ring~
Worthy: "Welcome to Worthy's wrath and my first question I would like to ask you is what do you make of this so called invasion by that B show they call X-Force Aggression because me personally, I believe it is another example of the inferior show riding our coat tails again whilst there not so good, joke of a GM dante takes credit for it, so what do you make of this boss?"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Worthy's Wrath (20/8/08 show)
Page 1 of 1