X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show) Empty2/25/2010, 2:39 pm

~Enter the storm by Ryashon plays as Worthy makes his way to the ring holding a microphone that has a bamboo like carpet, two oriental cushions, some banzai trees and a big screen TV which has a bamboo boarder round it~
Worthy: "Welcome to Worthy's Wrath and today my guest is Morbid Distruction, so lets all give him around of applause."
~The crowd clap and boo at the same time, but nobody is there~
Worthy: "Come on clown boy we haven't got all day."
~The Sentinel appears on the X-Tron and interrupts Worthy~
The Sentinel: "Morbid Distruction is still suffering from the injuries he received last week in your Last Man Standing match."
Worthy: "Oh dear! Oh dear! looks like my show has come to an abrupt end...oh well...that's all we have time for on today's show...so...erm..bye."
The Sentinel: "Not so fast Worthy as I've found a suitable replacement."
~"Suck It Up" by (hed)PE blares over the PA system as the lights go out~
Worthy: "Foolish boy trying to use his powers of witch craft to attack me with my own ninja stealth attack."
~Worthy raises his arms and fire appears on the ring posts lighting up the arena and also revealing that Jack Power standing behind him~
Jack Power: "If I wanted you to go down, you would be down, not-Worthy."
~Jack Power clicks his fingers and the arena lights come back on, then Worthy lowers his arms and the fire disappears~
Worthy: "What do you want Jack as I didn't even want you in the Phoenix Four way, but you went to the boss and he made it happen, so you got what you want."
Jack Power: "That's what you think this is about? A stupid match? The match is just a means to an end. Your end."
~Jack Power charges at Worthy, but he teleports in a ball of fire behind him~
Worthy: "You see Jack that has always been your problem, you rely to much on your powers of witch craft and not enough on your wrestling abilities, but at the Saint Patrick's day Massacre your going to have no choice as your powers of witch craft are useless against me."
~Worthy speeds forward with flames behind him then attempts to burn the mark of the phoenix into Jack Powers chest, but Jack Power manages to side step out of the way using Matrix style bullet time and Worthy puts his foot on the ropes to stop himself going out of the ring~
Jack Power: "If that's the best you have, your days are numbered."
~Worthy turns round and looks at Jack Power~
Worthy: "I don't think so. Unlike you I have other tricks up my sleeve."
*Worthy throws a fiery Shuriken at Jack Power and teleports out of the ring in a ball of fire, but Jack catches it in his index and middle fingers. With a single breath, he blows out the fire, revealing a note~
Jack Power (reading the note): "Those who stand alone will fall at the hands of many? *looks at Worthy* What the *bleep* is that supposed to mean?"
~Worthy grabs the mic~
Worthy: "It means things are heating up at the Saint Patrick's Day Massacre."
~Worthy turns round gets on his knees, raises his hands as a fiery Shamrock leaf lowers from the roof as Worthy's ninja clan comes down to the ring all dress in black~
Jack Power: "Bring your cronies. They won't touch me!"
~The ninjas climb in the ring and descend on Jack Power, then look around and see he is not in the ring. The camera pans over to see Jack is on the entrance ramp, moving toward the kneeling Worthy. He grabs the mask on his outfit and pulls it off, to reveal an empty suit. Jack suddenly falls forward as he is hit on the back of the head with an urn by Worthy who had suddenly appeared behind him~
Worthy: "Looks can be deceiving Jack Powerless....HAHAHAHAHA!!"
~Worthy walks out of the arena as Jack Power crawls to the urn and grabs the name plate which reads "Worthy beloved friend, family man and wrestler" then after he reads it, Jack Power crushes it with his hands whilst at the same time looking upset~

Last edited by Worthy on 3/2/2010, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show) Empty2/28/2010, 10:07 am

Jack if there is anything you want to change in that RP then let me know.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show) Empty3/2/2010, 12:22 pm

*"Suck It Up" by (hed)PE blares over the PA system as the lights go out*

Worthy: "Foolish boy trying to use his powers of witch craft to attack me with my own ninja stealth attack"

*Worthy raises his arms and fire appears on the ring posts lighting up the arena and also revealing that Jack Power standing behind him*

Jack Power: "If I wanted you to go down, you would be down, not-Worthy."

*Jack Power clicks his fingers and the arena lights come back on, then Worthy lowers his arms and the fire disappears*

Worthy: "What do you want Jack as I didn't even want you in the Phoenix Fourway, but you went to the boss and he made it happen, so you got what you want"

Jack Power: "That's what you think this is about? A stupid match? The match is just a means to an end. Your end."

*Jack Power charges at Worthy, but he teleports in a ball of fire behind him*

Worthy: "You see Jack that has always been your problem, you rely to much on your powers of witch craft and not enough on your wrestling abilities, but at the Saint Patricks day Massacre your going to have no choice as your powers of witch craft are useless against me"

*Worthy speeds forward with flames behind him then attempts to burn the mark of the phoenix into Jack Powers chest, but Jack Power manages to side step out of the way using Matrix style bullet time and Worthy puts his foot on the ropes to stop himself going out of the ring*

Jack Power: "If that's the best you have, your days are numbered."

*Worthy turns round and looks at Jack Power*

Worthy: "I don't think so. Unlike you I have other tricks up my sleeve."

*Worthy throws a firery Shuriken at Jack Power and teleports out of the ring in a ball of fire, but Jack catches it in his index and middle fingers. With a single breath, he blows out the fire, revealing a note:*

Jack Power (reading the note): "Those who stand alone will fall at the hands of many? *looks at Worthy* What the *bleep* is that supposed to mean?"

*Worthy grabs the mic*

Worthy: "It means things are heating up at the Saint Patricks Day Massacre"

*Worthy turns round gets on his knees, raises his hands as a firery Shamrock leaf lowers from the roof as Worthy's ninja clan comes down to the ring all dress in black*

Jack Power: "Bring your cronies. They won't touch me!"

*The ninjas climb in the ring and descend on Jack Power, then look around and see he is not in the ring. The camera pans over to see Jack is on the entrance ramp, moving toward the kneeling Worthy. He grabs the mask on his outfit and pulls it off, to reveal an empty suit. Jack suddenly falls forward as he is hit on the back of the head with an urn by Worthy who had suddenly appeared behind him.*

Worthy: "Looks can be decieving Jack Powerless.... HAHAHAHAHA!!"

*Worthy walks out of the arena as Jack Power crawls to the urn and grabs the name plate which reads "Worthy beloved friend, family man and wrestler" then after he reads it, Jack Power crushes it with his hands whilst at the same time looking upset*
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show) Empty3/2/2010, 1:23 pm

I like that, so I've changed it to include your changes.

(I especially like the end part and there is a reason for the name plate).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show)   Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy's Wrath (next XFW show)
Page 1 of 1