X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GodsBloods Interviewed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

GodsBloods Interviewed Empty
PostSubject: GodsBloods Interviewed   GodsBloods Interviewed Empty8/15/2008, 4:45 am

Elisha: Hello XF:A right now I am joined by the number one contender GodsBlood.

GodsBlood: And next Agression champ!! The Dominator will be my next victim and XF:A will see the most dominate force of all XF:A!!!!!! The Dominator we all know is worried we all know he is scared and as the days get closer to our title match in When Worlds Collide he gets more and more nervous!! He is nothing but a flukey champ And he will never ever mention the name of....

(The Dominator walks in with his belt)

The Dominator: Godsblood again!!!!! *the fans start going crazy as they see The Dominator* Hey Godsblood!! *The Dominator looks to his left seeing Elisha* Oh hello there Elisha *The Dominator says in a flirty voice*

GodsBlood: Cut the crap Dominator im surprised to even see you will show your face infront of me!!

The Dominator: I couldnt help over hearing that you said Im a "flukey champ" Maybe the way I won it was flukey but you cant blame me that Darth Clay has bad aiming!! But flukey Ive been undefeated ever since Aggression became its own show!! I whooped Darth Clays ass, I whooped Playboys ass, I whooped Morbid Distructions ass and I sure as hell whooped the hell out of JD Allgoods ass!! And your next GodsBlood!! It could be When Worlds Collide, it could be next week, it could be a year later. But I say ITS TONIGHT!! *the fans start going crazy chanting DOMINATE DOMINATE* I am willing to defend my title right here tonight on Aggression!! *The Dominator points at GodsBlood* I'll see you tonight *in an intense voice and then he points at Elisha* Ill see you later *In a flirty voice and Elisha starts blushing a bit*

(The Dominator walks off as GodsBlood starts looking at him in an evil and scary way and he starts laughing and whispers "You have no idea whats coming")

I say we use this rp and the car one next week as well as Ares being introduced.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: GodsBloods Interviewed   GodsBloods Interviewed Empty8/15/2008, 4:54 am

((Just an FYI, Ares has his first match this week on the XF:A card...))
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: GodsBloods Interviewed   GodsBloods Interviewed Empty8/15/2008, 4:57 am

hmm then maybe he will be introduced as GodsBloods enforcer next week
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GodsBloods Interviewed   GodsBloods Interviewed Empty8/15/2008, 12:27 pm

Next week? What about this weeks title match? lol!

I'll use this for this upcoming week and change the "When Worlds Collide" comment to "tonight!"

And could anyone link me to the "car segment" as GB has too many RP's to keep up with.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: GodsBloods Interviewed   GodsBloods Interviewed Empty8/16/2008, 5:25 am

Um DANTE I ment ill give him the title shot tonight instead of When Worlds Collide. Plus I think we will do car segment next week I still have to talk to YOU and Sentinel about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GodsBloods Interviewed   GodsBloods Interviewed Empty

Back to top Go down

GodsBloods Interviewed
Page 1 of 1