X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master_neto talks with DANTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Master_neto talks with DANTE Empty
PostSubject: Master_neto talks with DANTE   Master_neto talks with DANTE Empty8/4/2008, 5:41 pm

*Master_neto goes to the dante's GM room*

master_neto - hello DANTE, the motive who im here is: how godsblood win against me in the contender match and will have a chance for title shot against the dominator... im here to ask for you for a chance to be a referee in the title match. how you know im in for the title too and i will wait for my chance again.

DANTE: well... iI dont know if this is a good idea, lately you this acting strange and I dont like this, but I will give a possibility to you to prove that you can be a good judge in this match. ok i accept your order.

master_neto - thanks DANTE you do not go to repent yourself

*Master_neto go away slowly laughing*

(its can be accpetable or no, i just posted, dante will say if he accept or no)
Cool
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Master_neto talks with DANTE   Master_neto talks with DANTE Empty8/5/2008, 3:00 pm

*Master_neto goes to the dante's GM room*
~
master_neto: "Hello DANTE. Tonight... I am motivated. My motivation for being here tonight is due to GodsBlooD winning at All or Nothing. That lost gave me a new perspective... GodsBlooD getting the win against me... the #1 contenders match for a chance to go for the Aggression title against the Dominator... That match showed me the light and it gave me an idea. I am here to ask for a chance to be a special guest referee in the title match between GodsBlooD and Dominator. What do you think?"
~
DANTE: "Well... that is a good idea, however, you have not impressed me much lately. But I am all about giving chances. So tonight, I will make you the special guest referee when Dominator defends his title against GodsBlooD. It's time to prove yourself."
~
master_neto: "Thanks DANTE, you will not regret this decision."
~
*Master_neto go away slowly laughing*

[I just did a bit of editting to your segment.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Master_neto talks with DANTE   Master_neto talks with DANTE Empty8/5/2008, 5:47 pm

ok, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master_neto talks with DANTE   Master_neto talks with DANTE Empty

Back to top Go down

Master_neto talks with DANTE
Page 1 of 1