X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/4/2008, 5:09 am

Animal by nickleback starts to play as the slugger walks down to the ring wearing his UXC title around his waiste.

Slugger: two weeks ago I came down to these very ring saying that i would be a fighting champ and wanted a numbert 1# contender and D01 came out and said he wanted to be number 1 contender for my title but he failed to bet the rising star Mathler to become number one contender so i'm out he 2 night to once again ask any in the back if they would like a shoot at these title around my waist.

(Just 2 make it clear this is not a open challenge i am just seeing who would like to go for my title.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/4/2008, 6:07 am

*For Whom The Bell Toll By Metallica start to play a sudden lightning struck the four sides of the ring slowly GodSBlooD appear at the entrance holding a sledge hammer in his left hand and a mic in his right hand*

"well well well... the UXC Champion standing proud and tall holding a championship belt..."

*godsblood slowly walk down towards the ring*

"im not here to challenge you slugger... im here to make a proposition you cant resist..."

"oh really? I am the UXF Champion and i dont think you have on the right position to make a proposition to me godsblood"

*GodSBlooD climb up the ring and face to face he looks at slugger eyes*

"slugger... the new era of elite wrestler... a new era of greatness is standing in front of you... and im giving you an oportunity to join me... to seek and destroy every single XFA rosters... until they will bow to us.."

*godsblood waiting for slugger response*

Last edited by godsblood on 8/4/2008, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/4/2008, 6:28 am

(hmmm I dont know, if there is a way for this to like go with the "plan" we got then maybe or his title could sort be put in the angle me and you are planning to put mine in if you catch my drift.)
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/4/2008, 12:32 pm

Brandon: Well, there it is, Slugger is putting out a challenge to anyone on the XFA roster who thinks they have what it takes to take his new UXC Title away from him. He's wasting no time in looking to prove what a true champion he is after his incredible win at 'All Or Nothing'.

Reggie: For sure, Brandon. But it doesn't look like they're are too many guys in the back who are willing enough to step up to Slugger's challenge here. And I'm not surprised after seeing the lengths at which he went to win that title.

Brandon: He took the ultimate gamble by leaping off the top of that cage right onto Quan for the 1-2-3! And Quan is his friend!!!

Reggie: Hey, there's NO friends when it comes to titles, Brandon.

In the ring, Slugger waits patiently as the crowd are hushed in expectance of a challenge for Slugger's UXC Championship.

Slugger: Well, this is surprising. I know for a fact that there are a number of guys in the back who want a shot at this title: Quan, DO1, GP Pato, Diamond Troy Ju . . .

As Slugger is listing potential challengers, he is interupted by JD Allgood's music. The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos.

Brandon: Well, just in case people at home haven't realised from the reaction of our knowledgeable fans, it seems we are about to hear from JD Allgood.

JD Allgood's stretch limosine makes its way to the entrance ramp. When it stops, Afolston exits the drivers side and procedes to the other end of the vehicle opening the passenger door.
JD Allgood steps out with a smirk on his face, dressed in an expensive looking white suit and wearing a black turtle-kneck, he smirks at the fans as they hurl abuse towards him. It is of notice that he is holding a briefcase, which he hands to Afolston before they both make their way to the ring.

Reggie: I can't understand why our fans are so against JD. He's the picture of a young, successful man. Look at that limo! Look at the style!

Brandon: Allgood has never lifted a finger, Reggie! He was given all this by his billionaire father, and has not learnt how to fight for anything in his life! He has no respect for anyone, and thats why the fans hate him!

Allgood makes his way into the ring, collecting a microphone. Afolston collects a small table from ringside and enters the ring, placing the table inbetween Slugger and Allgood as the two stare each other out.

Slugger: What the hell are you doing out here, Allgood? At no point when naming a potential challenger for my UXC title was I EVER going to get to your name. In fact, anyone of these fans here tonight is far more deserving than you!

The crowd cheers, and starts a chant of "SLUGGER! SLUGGER! SLUGGER!"

JD: Relax, relax. I've not come out here to challenge you for your title. Far from it. I'll admit, your victory in the Hell In A Cell 4-way at All Or Nothing was, WOW, amazing! You went through three other guys that night, and perhaps taken a few years off of your career because of it. You gave everything that night, and now you're the UXC Champion. The very first! You have your place in history.

The crowd cheer again.

Slugger: Get to the point, Allgood.

JD: Well, that was just one match. How many more times can you keep that up, huh? Two, maybe three more months? Let's face it, if you keep going like this then by the end of the year you'll be a cripple! They'll have to wheel you out to the entrance ramp so you can wave to all these fans, pay you fifty bucks, then wheel your crippled ass back to some sorry care home.

The crowd boo widly at Allgood's remarks.

And do you think any of these stupid people will care? Do you think any of these people will come and visit you as you result into a sorry mess?! They'll be too busy cheering on some other new guy who has taken your place!

The crowd start chanting "ALLGOOD SUCKS! ALLGOOD SUCKS!"

Let's face it, your best bet is too make as much money as you can and get out of this stinking business! And I can help you do that, Slugger. Let me help you.

Afolston places the briefcase on the table and opens it up facing towards Slugger. The camera shows that the briefcase is full of money, as the crowd gasps in awe.

JD: Right there is $50,000! It's yours to spend as you wish. You won't have to worry about any more debts or mortgage payments, a new car perhaps. As I said, it's yours . . . if . . .

Slugger is looking deep into the briefcase at the money. He looks shocked.

JD: If . . . you sign over the UXC Championship to me, right here, right now, tonight.

Allgood produces a contract from his jacket along with a pen. The crowd are shouting towards Slugger not to do it, but it seems Slugger is going to sign as he take the contract and the pen. Allgood looks at Afolston, and starts rubbing his hands and laughing.

Brandon: I can't believe it! After all he went through to get that title, he's just going to sign it away to Allgood!

Reggie: Hey, it's for $50,000, Brandon! It's all about the Benjamin's, baby! And it's allgood!

As Slugger is about to sign the contract, he stops, and then looks right into Allgood's face. He slowly raises the contract and tears it in half. The crowd explodes!!! Allgood's face drops into a look of utter disbelief and then anger.

Brandon: YES! YES! YES! NO DEAL!

Slugger then throws the briefcase up into the air, sending the money flying across the ring. Allgood is startled and tries to grab at the money as it sails through the air. As Allgood is distracted, Slugger nails him with a devastating kick right to the face knocking Allgood out cold to the mat as the money falls down on his lifeless body. The crowd is going crazy!

Brandon: SLAMMER! SLAMMER! SLAMMER! Slugger just gave Allgood a definite answer right there!

Animal by Nickelback starts to play as Slugger starts throwing the money into the excited crowd. Afolston runs into the crowd trying to get the money back, but is overwhelmed by the crowd and we see him disappear screaming as he is trampled by a huge number of fans.

Slugger then raises his UXC Championship high in the air as he leaves the ring, and Allgood still out-cold in a pile of money.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/4/2008, 12:40 pm

lol!
I'm not laughing at you guys or at the segment, it's a ctually pretty good. But GodsBlooD, lol, take it easy on the RP's. I love how active you are but to be involved in everyones feud, for every title, in both brands is too much. And you also have RP's everywhere, then with your new plan, I have a feeling it will only get worst (worst but not in a bad way, well maybe a little). Keep up the great work though everyone.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/4/2008, 10:32 pm

::Mathler comes out from the backstage area onto the ramp and is obviously upset. He brings the mic to his face to address the crowd::

MATHLER: Now wait just a minute! What is all of this, slugger asking who wants to be the #1 contender, and all of these jokes coming out and saying they want it. Well guess what, you uneducated bafoons, to get to the top, you have to EARN it! And that is exactly what I did by beating D01, therefore I, MATHLER, deserve the #1 contender's spot and a shot at the title as soon as possible. Be warned, slugger, cause I'm coming for you!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/5/2008, 6:20 am

Slugger: Matheler you don't desrve a shot at my title waht you have won three matches and you are undefeted that is good and all but you havent beaten anybody good you have beaten D01 Who has had one win.
Earser some XFW loser and i can't even remeber who the other person was so when you have beaten some of the true stars in this businees come and look me up and i will give you a shot at this

Slugger Holds up his UXC title right in Mathler face.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/5/2008, 6:59 am

DANTE wrote:
lol!
I'm not laughing at you guys or at the segment, it's a ctually pretty good. But GodsBlooD, lol, take it easy on the RP's. I love how active you are but to be involved in everyones feud, for every title, in both brands is too much. And you also have RP's everywhere, then with your new plan, I have a feeling it will only get worst (worst but not in a bad way, well maybe a little). Keep up the great work though everyone.
lol!

Dosnt he just remind you of Gustave1er DANTE?? Is well now was (since his very busy and I can understand) loved to RP and even Rp in another threads not involving him Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/5/2008, 7:58 am

Laughing i know GM dante i just a little bit excited sometimes bounce bounce bounce just loose my control in making RP i will concentrate now in our next season RP bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/5/2008, 8:01 am

Razz Razz maybe if im not stupid to challenge you last two weeks i was in UXC tourney hu hu hu and holding the UXC title Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ow i am the No.1 contender for the aggression championship belt bounce bounce he he he now im far far relief and happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/5/2008, 8:03 am

You better be cause I was feeling a lil insulted.

JUST BECAUSE SLUGGERS TITLE LOOKS COOLER AND IS SILVER Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/5/2008, 11:35 am

MATHLER: Slugger, maybe you could use a lesson or two in my classroom, because you seem to be unable to count. MATHLER was 4-0 this season, only being outdone by the 5-0 Dominator! So if you're a little too afraid to take on the challenge from the next superstar of XFA, I understand, I'll just have to speak with the GM!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/6/2008, 3:14 am

Slugger: Wait one second Mathler we don't have to get the gm involved i'm sure he is a very busy man. So this is my offer if you won't a shoot at my title you have to earn it.
So tonight right here in (insert city name) you will have a number one contenders match and it will be a tag team match against the war lords and one more thing i get to choose your partner for this match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/6/2008, 11:17 am

MATHLER: Slugger, I don't like the way you're handling this, you're acting like you're the man who calls the shots around here! I'll tell you what, Slugger, I'll fight in a tag match against the War Lords, and guess who is gunna be my tag partner? YOU ARE! And so you don't tank it and lose on purpose, we're going to make it so that if you the war lords win, they get a shot at your title in a triple threat match! So you'd better bring your A game, Slugger, or you'll be facing two guys instead of one when you defend your title!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/7/2008, 6:23 am

Mathler i know you are new around he so i will fill you in the war lords consit of me and quan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/7/2008, 10:45 am

slugger wrote:
Mathler i know you are new around he so i will fill you in the war lords consit of me and quan.

oh haha. damn i was going for a sick storyline with you and me fighting together, maybe i can pick a tag partner for quan and you gotta fight with me
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/8/2008, 2:03 pm

Ok, I will reveal some ideas to you guys so you guys could maybe work on it before the season begins.

Quan and D01 was going to be a #1 contenders for this title but D01 will be feuding with J. Groove and Quan is out for vacation. So those guys will get their chance next season instead. I think it is also good that way since they just competed for the title in a HIAC match. Quan would come out next season saying he eliminated two people and should ahve won so he should be the #1 cont. and then D01 comes out declaring he should be #1 cont. etc....

But for this season, the #1 contenders are probably going to be JD Allgood and Mathler. This is how I think it might work well though. Slugger and JD Allgood will feud most of the season or for the most part, half of the season. But Mathler has to be on the scene and be lurking around asking for his shot. In the meantime, JD and Slugger go at it with segments and promos and then go against each other, while Mathler goes for matches that will hopefully keep him undefeated. Slugger could defned his title against someone and JD interferes, we'll get into mosre details later.

And then it will culminate for a title shot at the PPV. It will be Mathler and whoever is still UXC between JD and Slugger. The match will be an undefeated streak vs. the title, either win it all (for Mathler) or lose it all including the chance to become a UXC. Whoever isn't holding the title at the time could go against Mathler before the PPV too, to determine the #1 cont. for the UXC.

Let me know what you guys think. I hope that wasn't too confusing for you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/8/2008, 2:13 pm

Like the idea, sounds really good
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/8/2008, 3:27 pm

I'm happy to do anything. Very Happy

It'll be Mathler vs Slugger at the end, unless I somehow pull out a miracle. Laughing

I would like to role play between both Slugger and Mathler as I see myself more as an Engish version of Santino Marella, in that I talk the talk, but can't walk the walk, and just get on everyones nerves.

I've not actually intended to go for any titles yet as I don't feel my character is ready, but I'm up for doing anything to help a storyline for the show.

Dante/Slugger/Mathler, feel free to PM me as to any idea you have regarding this.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/8/2008, 4:02 pm

JD, I always liked you RP's, they are always entertaining thats why I want to try and put you in some storylines as possible. I hope you don't mind.

You can definitely RP with Mathler too, maybe interfere him when starts saying he wants to be a #1 contender and such. It will be fun to watch.

As for the title, I say anything is possible. If Worthy could make a draw against Legion, anythign is possible. So we'll see and flow along as things happen.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/8/2008, 5:29 pm

Cheers, Dante. Very Happy

I'll post an RP including Mathler very soon, and see what everyone thinks.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/8/2008, 8:38 pm

I like this idea expect the part where i face mathler that will defently be my biggest challenge so far.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/8/2008, 9:02 pm

DANTE. This is really good. Its helpful to see a high level summary of where the tilte challanges will go and it helps to work out RPs for the seasons ahead. I am happy to lark around this season and then get on your case for a title challange in the next season. Have no problem making room for other wresters who have good RP ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/9/2008, 11:35 am

i like this a lot dante!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty8/11/2008, 6:48 am

Agnobilis Ares lifts his adversary
and after a spin, crashes him on the ground with a violent Protobomb!!!!
Agnobilis Ares grabs MATHLER's arms putting it between his legs
and throws him forward in a pinfall position performing a Recliner Pin!!
The match cannot end with a pin fall
Agnobilis Ares grabs the mic and approaches MATHLER
Agnobilis Ares pulls MATHLER's hair and shouts at him to surrender right now!
Agnobilis Ares pummels MATHLER and puts the microphone right at his mouth
MATHLER is enraged and stares at Agnobilis Ares
and finally says: "I QUIIIIIIIT"!
AGNOBILIS ARES WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MATHLER !!!!

just win the championship match mathler and wish that youre first title defense is not against me(evil laugh)... oh my boss told me its not the time for me to have a title match... damned youre lucky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)   Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for 1# contender(use at next XFA show)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next