X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show Empty
PostSubject: Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show   Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show Empty7/19/2008, 6:44 pm

~The camera starts off outside showing a lit scrolling sign showing “XFW presents Night of Hard Knocks” and below “SOLD OUT” before panning inside the arena to David Hood and Matt Scott.~
David Hood “Here we are back again folks for this sold out showing of XFW. Tonight we see Matt’s secret lover, and current Extreme Fight Champion take on Y2K in a no-holds barred, XFW first, I Quit match.”
Matt Scott “Can you believe it!? I can’t wait to see that match tonight! Rumor is that Jade has been working on some new moves away from the camera and to justify herself being one of the champions in the XFW.”
David Hood “Now that you mention it, it has been pretty quiet around here with The Sorority Girl not around.”
Matt Scott “I am getting word from the back from our lovely interviewer Jill Wagner that there has been a Sorority Girl sighting!”
David Hood “Calm yourself Matt, she has a match tonight, and what better place to have a championship title defense than Boston, MA! Home of the defending NBA champion Boston Celtics, and the defending MLB champion the Boston Red Sox.”
~The camera goes to the back where Jade is seen standing near the titantron entrance of the jam-packed TD Banknorth Garden. She is wearing Lucky brand low-rise jeans, a Josh Beckett #19 Boston Red Sox Jersey that is tied in the front, 2008 D&G womens black mesh sneakers, her trademark 2003 triton black hat, black D&G aviator sunglasses, and her custom Extreme Fight Championship; Pi Beta Phi edition around her waist. Suddenly the lights dim down in the arena as light strums of a Fender Strap Guitar are heard through out the arena as the crowd starts to go wild with cheers.~
David Hood “It seems like the crowd knows that all too familiar strum of who is about to come out!”
Matt Scott “Yes!!! I’ve been waiting all day for this!”
“Barracuda” (live 1990 version) starts to blare over the audio system with the lights coming back on to full power as Jade steps out on the center stage as the crowd continues to go wild.
Erica Durance “Making her way to the ring, she hails from North Miami Beach, FL, stands five feet; four inches, with an unknown weight; she is the Current Extreme Fight Champion, Miss Pi Beta Phi, Jade!!!!!!!!!!”
~Jade makes her way to the left side of the stage and throws up the rockstar symbol with her left hand as camera flashes can be seen throughout the arena with the crowd getting louder. She then goes to the right side and does the same as the crowd noise starts to shake the standalone cameras in the arena. She goes back down to the ramp way alternating on both the right and left sides slapping hands with fans as she makes her way to the ring. She climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring with her hands up spinning around as the crowd keeps cheering before taking a microphone from Erica.~
Jade “Boy does it feel good to be here in Boston, MA!!!!!!!!!!!”
~The crowd continues to cheer as she waits for them to quiet down some.~
Jade “I feel like I am in great company being in the town for the defending NBA champions, and the defending MLB champions!
~The crowd starts to cheer again as it shows sitting in the front row members of the Boston Red Sox [Josh Beckett, Manny Ramirez, Jason Varitek, David Ortiz, & Clay Buchholz], and on the other side, of the ring in the front row members of the Boston Celtics [Ray Allen, Doc Rivers, Paul Pierce], and behind the announcers members of the New England Patriots [Tom Brady, Laurence Maroney, & Mike Vrabel] before panning back into the ring where Jade is standing.~
Jade “Tonight, you get to see The Sorority Girl take on Y2K for her Extreme Fight championship, and it’s not just any match, it’s an XFW first I Quit match!
~The crowd cheers from that remark before quieting down some.~
Jade “Now Y2K, I know you think you are all big and bad after taking me out a few weeks back.”
~The titantron’s a taping of the July 9th showing of XFW~
Y2K kicks Jade in the gut as Travo throws in a steel chair
Y2K then grabs Jade 's head and slams it onto the chair executing Mortal Y2k Drop!!
Referee starts counting...
Erica: "Here is your winner, Y2K!"

~The camera then goes back to the ring with Jade.~
Jade “But that was then, and this is now. I hope you have practiced a lot since then Y2K, since I know I have, and to show you that I will be fair tonight when I take you out for good for this Championship in front of this sold out arena in Boston, and in front of the viewers all around the world, my Sorority Sisters will NOT be accompanying me to the ring later on! Then, it will be just me and you, no excuses if you lose to me. I expect you to do the same unless you feel that you cannot win in which case, I will take out the rest of XKM if they hit the ring!!!!”
~The camera goes down to the announcing table.~
David Hood “Strong words from the Champ herself!”

Matt Scott “I don’t know about that one, Jade vs. 3 members of The X-treme Killing Machines! It will be a massacre!”
David Hood “It certainly will, but if Jade shows that much confidence against XKM she must have something up her sleeve.”
Matt Scott “But she’s wearing a baseball jersey David.”

David Hood “It’s a figure of speech Matt, a figure of speech…”
~The camera then goes back to the ring.~
Jade “So Y2K, I hope you are ready for the longest match of your career provided by yours truly because it was a stroke of luck that you won last time, and this time, I will MAKE you wear a dress after I beat you, you might have saw what happened to Sharkman, now, it will happen to you. After I grind out a win, I am going to give you the biggest makeover of your life! You will know why I am earned this championship around my waist when I put the microphone to your lips and make you say those two magical words. Those two words to end your suffering, and to make you quiet for good. I will not utter those words, but I will make you scream them tonight in front of all these fans!”
~The crowd cheers a little before dying back down.~
Jade “And when it is all said and done and you are being treated for your injuries sustained in this match, you will not have anything else to say, or any other remarks about The Sorority Girl since I would have put you in your place. You say that you are Extreme? We shall see later on, so I hope you are doing your Yoga, or some stretching since you will need it after I lock in hold after hold making you wonder why you decided to challenge The Sorority Girl, making you wish you didn’t challenge me. So I hope you are ready because the next time I come back out here, it will be the start of the dismantling of Y2K, piece by piece the Sorority Girl will hurt you, all without messing up my make-up. Why? Because I use the Unstoppable Line of make-up from Maybelline, available at any fine retail seller of Maybelline products! So I hope you are looking at the clock Y2K because your time is almost up!”
~Jade tosses the microphone to Erica outside the ring as “Barracuda” (live 1990 version) hits the sound system as she climbs each turnbuckle throwing up the rockstar symbol with her tongue out much to the crowds enjoyment and pointing at her title around her waist before sliding out the ring, and shaking hands with the team members of the New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, and the Boston Red Sox, and taking self-portraits with some fans and their cameras before heading back up the ramp way and to the back.~

((Kinda long, but oh well, lol, I had a lot to say beings it is a a pay-per-view and all.))

Last edited by TheSentinel on 7/20/2008, 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed CBK to XKM)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show   Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show Empty7/19/2008, 8:18 pm

(It's not the PPV. This is the show before the PPV. But good none the less.)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show   Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show Empty7/19/2008, 8:56 pm

((Whoops Embarassed ! Thanks for the correction lol, I was so excited for this card because I wrote maybe my best roleplay to date without being super dramatic, but keeping very much to my super baby face routine. And I debuted a new overall style of what my roleplays will look like to put some space inbetween everything, I just hope it turns out as neat as I planned it and doesn't look too jumbled!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show   Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show Empty7/19/2008, 9:39 pm

CBK is the team of me and Travo, the X-Treme Killing Machines are all three of us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show   Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to bring the house down; 7/23 show
Page 1 of 1