X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for a announcement?? RP for XFW Show 22/4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Time for a announcement?? RP for XFW Show 22/4 Empty
PostSubject: Time for a announcement?? RP for XFW Show 22/4   Time for a announcement?? RP for XFW Show 22/4 Empty4/21/2009, 5:09 am

~“Walk This Way” by Aerosmith and Run DMC blasts over the arena as the crowd jump to their feet cheering. Jeremy Alsop walks out from backstage and starts to make his way to the ring~
Matt Scott: “Here comes the Aggression Chumpion.”
David Hood: “I think you mean Champion, Matt.”
Matt Scott: “Nope. I didn’t mean that. I’m still wondering what business he has with The Sentinel.”
David Hood: “It will be interesting to see what he has to say.”
~Jeremy climbs into the ring and takes a mic from Erica~
Jeremy Alsop: “Well, before I say anything I have a little question to ask. What’s Up Montreal, Quebec, Canada??!!”
~The Crowd goes berserk~
Jeremy Alsop: “So I know what you are all thinking. What is Jeremy doing having a meeting with one of the people who would love to see the back of him? Well it is simple. I needed something. That something had to do with a bit of my past here on this very show.”
~The Crowd falls silent waiting for Jeremy to explain~
Jeremy Alsop: “In order to make sure that everyone gets what they want I have had to do a bit of bargaining. Now I’m sure you are all aware of what happened last week when my challenge to Worthy was interrupted by a gravestone created by the one and only Dark Ryder. You all know by now that it was him that planted the gravestone amongst the dirt in the middle of the ring after my match against Korenwolf. Well it seems like Dark Ryder wants to relive the old days so I came to see The Sentinel and ask him to transfer Dark Ryder to Aggression.”
~There is a mixture of boo’s and cheers from the crowd~
Jeremy Alsop: “So as of tonight………”
~“Behemoth” by Electric Wizard starts to play causing the crowd to start booing all in one. Justin Alsop and F-Squared walk out from backstage and head towards the ring. The crowd start verbally assaulting Justin who shows his trademark grin and is loving every minute of it. All three men step in the ring with Justin grabbing a mic~
Jeremy Alsop: “Wait a minute. I know what you are doing here. You are here to brag about something.”
~The Crowd starts to boo as Justin goes to speak~
Justin Alsop: “Well you see Big Brother, I don’t need to brag about anything. All my accomplishments are first class. And in your possession is something I want.”
Jeremy Also;p: “Let me guess…..A father to call your own? No wait. You want a real family.”
~The Crowd Cheers~
Justin Alsop: “I want your Aggression Title! But I will wait for a little while as I have some terrorizing to do.”
Jeremy Alsop: “I’m so glad you came out here. I have watched you since it was revealed that you were my brother and I am so disgusted that I have the same blood in me as you do. Your actions are repulsive and I never trained you to be this way.”
Justin Alsop: “Technically you did. The one thing though about your point of view about me is that you aren’t prepared to do anything about it. You won't fight me cause I’m family.”
Jeremy Alsop: “Yeah. I kind of did say that. However, I think that after everything you have done you need to be brought down a peg or two.”
~Justin starts to look a little concerned as Jeremy starts to take off his suit jacket~
Justin Alsop: “Now hold up for a minute. Why don’t you wait for this Satur……..”
~Fatalstrife and Joan F both start to attack Jeremy as Justin slides out of the ring~
David Hood: “It was a set up. Jeremy must have known it was coming.”
~Jeremy starts to fight back as DTJ and Jesse Blue start to run towards the ring. Joan F and Fatalstrife quickly exit leaving The New Age Mafia in the ring demanding F-Squared and Justin return to the ring~
Matt Scott: “Well it looks like Justin scored another mind game victory over Jeremy.”
~Justin and F-Squared raise each others hands as the crowd boo them and “Behemoth” starts to play~
David Hood: “Well I don’t know about you Matt but I think Jeremy isn’t going to put up with his brother’s nonsense anymore.”
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Time for a announcement?? RP for XFW Show 22/4
Page 1 of 1