X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its time (first xfa show of the new season)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

its time (first xfa show of the new season) Empty
PostSubject: its time (first xfa show of the new season)   its time (first xfa show of the new season) Empty12/20/2009, 12:15 am

~Plin is seen standing in the ring with a mic in hand and begins to speak~
Plin: "Last season we saw. What me and many others consider to be the biggest conspiracy in the history of XFE history! Yes I'm speaking about the Aggression title screw job. The former champ was screwed out of his title and who did The Sentinel ask to do this, yes it was TXF."
Plin: "TXF say they are good and they stick by the rules but what do they do, they go out there and screw the former champ out of his title and out of his job. HA they are nothing but a bunch of lies and yet The Sentinel choose to give them all the opportunities and matches they want."
Plin: "This is ridiculous! I'm one of the best wrestlers in this business but I haven't got a shot at any title and I know I've deserved one but NO! The Sentinel chooses to hand, and I do mean HAND Tick the Aggression title on a silver platter, this is just disrespectful. I'm Plin, I'm a former champion, and I demand respect around here!"
~"Rooftops" by Lost Prophets begins to play over the arena speakers as Slugger comes down to the ring wearing his TXF t-shirt and holding a mic~
Slugger: "Plin, my gosh, I know you know that you can't just come out and demand respect, you have to earn it and you coming out here makes you look like a stupid rookie who deserves to be beat down and sent back to the minors."
~Slugger begins to laugh~
Slugger: "As to TXF taking out the former champ last season, I know it looks bad, but there is always a reason and you wanna know why we did it?"
Plin (Cutting Slugger off): "NO, I already know why, its the only reason why Tick has the title."
Slugger (Cutting Plin off): "NO, you have it all wrong my friend. We were forced to take the former champ out. The Sentinel gave us an ultimatum, it was either the former champs career in XFE or ours. And we all have family's to take care off, so if you have a problem with the former champ leaving, take it up with him."
Plin: "Right, so The Sentinel, the boss of XFE would fire you guys for not interfering in a match. Right, like I believe that, and you coming out here lying to my face like that proves to me that you, like everyone else around here, doesn't respect me, and you say I must earn it while.."
~Plin takes the mic and hits Slugger on the forehead with it~
Plin: "Slugger, I'm sick of getting disrespected every week and so are these boys."
~Plin waves his hand in the air as Jay Thorn, Morbid Distruction, and Sisky make there way down to the ring. Jay and Morbid walk over to Slugger pick him up, and hold him still as Plin begins to speak again~
Plin: "See Slugger, I'm not the only one who feels they are being shown no respect, being looked over, being screwed over. See these boys approached me after Natural Selection. When I finally broke my silence and demanded some more respect. Now me and these guys will show everyone why we should never be over looked again."
~Plin gets right in slugger faces, spits on him, then morbid and jay lift Slugger by the neck and slam him violently to the ground executing a devastating Double-chokeslam. All five men leave the ring as medics being to check on Slugger~

(may be edited later on)
Back to top Go down

its time (first xfa show of the new season)
Page 1 of 1